October 24, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love this stuff the only eye makeup remover i will use.

update: i know longer "Love" this stuff at all i like the oil free makeup remover type like mary kay eye stuff. so there way better things out there than this,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough for this product! It is the first and only eye makeup remover I've ever used, but I still say it's the best! I bought a bottle for 99 and use it every single day to remove eye makeup (works quite beautifully on waterproof mascara). It's gentle and doesn't sting, and is not too oily either, which is good for when you have to redo your eyeliner. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by PucaDot

HG HG! This is a fantastic eye makeup remover! The best one I've used thus far. Very hydrating and isn't the least bit oily like other eye makeup removers I've tried. Seriously, it feels like a moisturizer and has the same consistency. I usually squeeze some onto a cotton ball or some tissue to remove makeup on both of my eyes and you don't need a lot. It even removes the almighty MAC Liquidlast eyeliner. It's very cheap ($4), but it comes in a really small bottle (60ml). So, I'd really stock up on this when I order, but hate how Avon products are so inaccessible (only through rep or website). But you can have more product for the same price if were to buy 5 bottles of this vs1 bottle from a high-end brand. Really worth it in my opinion. I also use this to remove makeup on my face (I normally only use blush and that's it). If it's gentle on my eyes, it's gentle on my face. If it would only remove my Shiseido sunblock, then it'll be perfect. Recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by brentleydumas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does NOT remove waterproof mascara. However, I just started using Sephora's waterproof eye makeup remover and would highly recommend. Great price too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is ok i like themoisturising effect

but i dont really like applying it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I got this for 2 dollars on sale once and for a while I really liked it. It removes makeup but it makes my eyes blurry for a while after removing it. I thought it moisturized that area pretty well but I was new to makeup remover besides washing it off in the shower. I probably wouldnt buy it again because I still have a whole bottle left waiting to be used up but I have moved on to other things that do not leave a blurry mess on my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

OMG! This is THE eye makeup remover! I do not EVER run out of this stuff. It's super cheap (Watch for sales! You can buy this stuff for $.99 several times a year!) There's no pulling & tugging on my eye area to remove the makeup. It doesn't take much of the product either & I wear plenty of eye makeup. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by cleanmyface

I used this product once with cool water and a lot of cotton pads and after my skin felt fresh and soft. But I really can't find a way to use this without it being awkward, i just make a mess and I feel that it doesn't remove my liquid foundation and it seems too messy to try to use to remove my eye liner. But it is really cheap.
UPDATE: You can get this for $1.99 and it's constantly on sale for .99 cents. I gave it a rating of 2 before which i'm raising to a 3. I wouldn't buy it again, only because you have to have it ordered online and its a bit of a hassle to get unless you're a regular avon customer and you're buying other items.
UPDATE: I originally said this doesn't take off my liquid foundation, but I was aware that this is an eye makeup remover. It's really effective and feels a little yucky seeing as I feel like I'm putting moisturizer on top of makeup thats been getting oily throughout the day, which makes me cringe, but it comes off clean-well I use a damp cotton pad so thats probably why it comes off clean. This is the only eye makeup remover I've ever used that takes off my eye makeup with zero irritation ever, it never, ever irritates my eyes and I've used marcelle, vichy, neutrogena, cetaphil even clinique and they all have irritated my eyes, this doesn't, but I'm not into the lotion thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I get it on sale for .99 or 1.99 at most. It lasts me forever. It leaves no residue, wipes away ALL eye makeup easily with no tugging. It does not sting my eyes however it does sting my daughters eyes. It does not get into my eyes either like some others do. I prefer this consistency to the liquid/oily ones. I put some on my fingers and run my eyes, then wipe it away with a damp cotton pad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by LynninRI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This remover just wasn't effective removing my eye make-up....then HORRORS I got some in my eye....My vision was blurred and my eyes stung for quite a while...I bought two bottles (bogo sale) and am chucking both of them out! I would have given this product a ZERO but the system wouldn't let me...