July 28, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap. I love it. It heals quickly and being in a tube you don't have to dip your fingers in it. I really don't like having to dip my fingers into stuff. I will buy this stuff--in fact I may stock up on it in case it is discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Hwolfy66

This is an amazing product! I have extremely dry, flaky lips, and when I use Aquaphor, it totally combats the dryness. I use this before I go to bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have seen this product used to heal burn patients its amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is my little beauty secret. it has so many uses: for lips, dry spots on my face, nails, hands, feet, eyes. even though it is an ointment, i've used this as a night cream when my skin is feeling particularly flaky and dry (from retin-a), and i wake up with more moisturized skin. it does not cause breakouts or clogged pores. i probably use this the most for my eyes and lips. my eye area gets really dry after i cleanse, but this gets them moisturized in a pinch. i also feel like this "conditions" my eyelashes and it makes my mascara go on more smoothly, if that makes any sense. this may also be my favorite "lip balm". i put some on, then blot my lips to get some of the excess off so it's not too greasy, and my lips are so supple and soft.

the tub has more product in it, but it's more sanitary to get the tube. plus the tube is easier to squeeze the product out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I use it after I wash my teeth on my lips and then put on lipstick. I like it instead of Vaseline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

I have extremely dry skin on my face & this product is a godsend. I reiterate what everyone else says, it somehow protects & moisturizes without clogging pores or causing breakouts. I also buy the "baby" packaged version because it is cheaper. When I first heard about using Aquaphor on my face to heal dry winter skin, I looked at the ingredients and thought, mineral oil? ceresin? lanolin alcohol? glycerin? bisabolol? Why on earth would I put a product on my face that has all that extra junk in it when I can just put straight petrolatum (vaseline) on it? I thought I was being so darn smart. Well, vaseline clogged my pores & broke me out. There's something weird about Aquaphor & its mysterious extra ingredients that makes it better. Serves me right for thinking I know better when I don't.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by TibbyCanoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Genius. This product is indispensable. I have used it for a variety of reasons to name a few: on my face after chemical peels, if Retin A dries out my skin in the winter, on my lips when chapped - or just as lip gloss, in my nose and lips when running in the winter to prevent chapping and on my hands and feet when they get dry. I just put it on at night and in the morning everything is better. This stuff has magical healing powers. I have containers all over the place. Don't be scared to use it on your face, I am acne prone but rub it straight on there. Its never broken me out. It feels greasy at first but then it just sinks in and does its thing. It's slightly pricey for something purchased from a drug store but a container lasts forever. A little goes a long way. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ExoticSiren10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this for my new tattoo. It works really well. I started applying it on my hands, elbows and knees before I go to sleep at night, and it has made a huge difference for my super dry skin. Love this item!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mandawinsnow

My husband discovered this for me when my nose was incredibly raw from blowing it when I had horrible allergies. After being in pain for a few days, I felt better in seconds when I put this on my nose and upper lip. Now this healing bliss always stays in my purse for any dry skin issue, which are constantly arising for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I bought this in a 2-pack of mini tubes that I could easily transport in my purse. I got it in late Winter because I was in desperate need of something that could calm my dry/itchy skin around my nose. It only took about 2 days of using this to take care of my dry skin problem. I also love this as a lip balm and use it every morning before I apply my makeup.