December 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a "stranded on a desert island" product. Great for lips, feet, hands, etc. In the winter if I get a patch of dry skin on my face, I just use a dab of this and it's gone. Can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG Status! Who needs chapstick! This stuff slathered on my lips at night leaves me with perfectly soft lips all day. I've tried it applied very lightly over moisturizer under my eyes - leaves my under eye area perfectly moisturized and less poofy. Just love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by cicifran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read on the message boards that if you have chapped lips you should try this stuff out.

Whoever posted that, thank you! My lips have never looked this amazing (i live in a dry area) and this is my new HG for beautiful lips <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Frickin love this stuff. I originally bought a tub of this for my tattoo, which my tattoo artist recommended to help with the healing process. I am now using this product for everything! I love to apply this to my lips before I go to sleep. I use for scars and burns, it makes them go away sooo fast!!! Plus I love using this for my dry hands, ESP when they get all gross and crackly looking. It's not greasy and I def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by MissMadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a long time vaseline user, i prefer the healing power of this aquaphor. I purchased the 14oz tub a few months ago and have already used half of it! I use it on my lashes, lips, heels to smooth them, and even sometimes mixed in with my conditioners. You have GOT to try this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lpetty22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My daughter's pediatrician gave me a tube of this for a rash she had developed on her cheeks. I applied it twice a day for a week and saw no improvement at all. I ended up massaging her cheeks with burt's bees apricot baby oil and the rash was completely gone in three days! What works for some doesn't work for all....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is PHENOMENAL!!! If Neosporin and Vaseline had a baby this would be it minus the nasty Neo smell and the gloopy glorpy texture of Vaseline. It's incredibly moisturizing and nice smelling in my opinion. I use it for everything from burns & scratches to lip balm & as an after waxing moisturizer/ treatment. This product is a must have not only for healing purposes but for beauty purposes also :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best of the best! I have extremely dry skin and this has helped me throughout my entire life. Seriously! My parents have been putting this on me since I was a baby. Yes, it's heavy and yes, it can be messy, but it works so well. Use it for everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by eleesha21

OMYGOSH this stuff is AMAZING.I had really chapped lips and I remember crying because my lips were always irritated and dry. But I have been using this stuff since Grade 4 and it has never let me down. I always put it on throughout the day and before I go to sleep. So yea definitely recommended :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

In Canada this is called, "Aquaphor Skin Protectant Ointment" - exact same formula though. I wanted to give this a good run before reviewing ...I have been using it for about a month now. I didn't notice a huge difference right away but now I can honestly say I never want to be without this product. If you suffer from eczema on your face, you will feel my pain..there is not much you can do about it, as most medications are dangerous around the eye. I use this over my aveeno eczema care cream and pretty much all over my face. it really seals in the lotion and does provide some moisture itself. it doesnt really absorb into the skin unless you are EXTREMELY dry but it does give my face comfort throughout the entire night and causes me to itch less. this didnt happen right away, but with nightly use i notice a significant decrease in facial eczema and it is almost entirely cleared up around my eye...obviously diet and other factors will make it flare up again but i am definitely keeping this in my regimine. thank you mua for recommending this!!!