September 30, 2014 | 2077 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I ve tried all the scrubs in this range from blackheads to whitening but still prefer the original. I ve been using this since the age of 15! Nothing compares. This is still the best. Exfoliates all dirt and grime. My skin feels so smooth and feels like canvas to apply makeup. I even do my own facials at home. Just use a cream cleanser, slather this scrub, mask and moisturizier. I also double this as a body scrub and it works just as well. Im happy it comes in a huge tube which lasts longer but of late i noticed the price increase so i only wait for a sale and then stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by KDBoucher13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was an amazing face wash. I use it everyday. I love the smell and it makes my skin so soft. The price was really affordable, and the quality was amazing. I have no breakouts and and even skin tone. I definitely recommend this

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for quite a while now and have seen absolutely no results... I have very oily skin, minor acne, and blackheads on my nose and chin, and this did nothing for any of it! The exfoliating shells are far too harsh for the face, and so later I tried it on my chest and shoulders ( where I have little bumps and the occasional pimple) and it didn't help that either! Too bad :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I remember using this almost 10 years ago. It's really a classic product. I bought a tub of this for the price of a travel sized one. I use it all over my body before self tanning, and on my face a couple times a week. I've heard how the walnut shells are too harsh for your face, but I still use it. It's a good, inexpensive basic exfoliator. I'll probably always have this on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Ah, the smell of this brings back such memories! I haven't used it in ages after my dermatologist gave me a stern lecture about it. She said it causes teeny abrasions in the skin which bacteria can then easily enter and cause acne, and that it's just too harsh on even normal skin, let alone sensitive like mine. Just a word of caution.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Sadie04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so much. The first time I used it was great cause it worked really well. It makes your skin really soft. The beads in it are kinda sharp but I like it because it feels like it's making my skin softer. It also helps clear up our skin. I would recommend this for anyone who wants soft, clear skin. My skin was soft and pretty clear but now it's amazing. You can find it really any where. I get mine from walgreens and cvs.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by JennaferSmall

I have used this for a while but have recently started spending more on skin care and I can tell the difference. It does clean your skin (as it should, the beads are rather sharp) and leave it feeling soft, but doesn't really improve the skin's condition and doesn't prevent or help ease off breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by angelitaaguila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have gone through 2 bottles so far. Who wants a light exfoliate? Really! Well at least if I want to exfoliate I want something to have greedy beads to get down into business. Obviously this is not an everyday product. This product works great for me and I feel like my pores are pretty clean after I am done. This is so inexpensive and last a pretty long time. It smells good and I have nothing bad to say. Yes, it is harsh but if it wasn't a lot of you would be complaining about how an exfoliator should exfoliate!!!!!!!!!! I love this for my skin. I lightly massage this for a couple seconds in circular motions. Not up and down!!! Be gentle obviously on how you work with it, its not the products fault. I say try it. If you don't want anything harsh I RECOMMEND you getting st. ives cleanser and just clean your face with that using a exfoliating face sponge that you can pick up at cvs.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by weeble2491

The walnut shells in this are not a good exfoliant!! The sharp edges create small cuts and scratches in your skin which creates a perfect entry point for bacteria. Seriously not good for your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very sensitive skin, especially since I am taking accutane. I only need a pea sized amount to exfoliate my entire face and it works so well. It gets rid of my dry flakes without irritating my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling like a baby's butt! I would definitely reccommend this to accutane users and those with dry or sensitive skin.