April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Silfor

Leaves my skin feeling super fresh and smells great without drying out my skin. I have noticed my first broken capillary and am not sure this is related or not as it appear after I started using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Honeyrider1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for years; I can't believe I'm just now getting around to writing a review! This product is fairly "granular" in texture, and does a nice job of exfoliating in my opinion, especially for the price. Don't get me wrong, I've used other scrubs that are better, but this is really good stuff for the price. I would say this is a really decent "staple" item if you will... Something inexpensive you can use on a daily basis in between using a more "high end" exfoliant.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's refreshing and easy on the skin; not too harsh for an exfoliator. I have been using this off and on for years.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Tabby95

One of the main reasons, I am ashamed to admit, that I bought this was because it looked really nice (plus I like using exfoliators). When I first started using this, I alternated every other day with a moisturising scrub. However I now use it less often as it was getting a bit harsh on my skin. I now tend to wet my face, put this scrub on, brush my teeth, let it dry, then gently scrub my face as I wash. This seems to work better.

I have to say it does nothing for my spots and I have had to stop using it when I get really bad breakouts because it just aggravates my spots even more.

After reading these reviews I don't know if I will be using it as often! Perhaps just after a night out when my face is completely clogged with make up.

On the plus side, it doesn't clog up the lid as many face washes do and it smells nice, plus whilst it might damage your skin a bit, in the short term it definitely gives you a cleaner, fresher face and really does remove the dirt and make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely this scrubs, Perfect for every day. wanna buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by KimMonroe

I just can NOT use this Scrub. I've tried this one and the one with Salicylic Acid & I get an insane amount Pimples EVERY TIME I use either. It is way too rough even with a gentle hand and it very over fragranced. I will never understand the hype in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG for scrubs! I love the scent. The product does what it's supposed to do for a great value! And it's great for sensitive skin as well! Love it <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a long time ago but did not use it regularly because i found it too harsh for my dry sensitive skin. However, I started using this recently for my body and found this works really well. It has a lot of exfoliating beads but the texture is very creamy, so my skin is kept really hydrated and soft. However, I am not a big fan of the scent. It is pretty artificial to me. Nonethelss I will repurchase due to the low price point and effective exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by chefaztastic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product since high school and it's been 16 years now.The packaging might have gone through various changes but still the same good old facial scrub.

My skin is of combination type but back then i used to have pimples all over my cheeks.After a month of using this with twice a week usage, It gradually starts significantly reduced , maybe the scrub removes the dead skin that was culprit of my pimple issue.
Now i use it allover my body too since it's not expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by cwabby

I'm so sad right now. This used to be one of my favorite scrubs until I read about the damage it really causes your skin. To be honest my skin looks so nice and polished ever since i've been using this. However I have noticed that my pores have actually gotten bigger rather than the product's claim to "minimize pores". So on the lookout for a new exfoliating cleanser now *single tear drop*. Goodbye my love. We were just not meant to be.

Update: I've been off this for 2 weeks now and switched over to a cleanser with glycolic acid. OMG what a huge difference that has made for my skin. My pores have shrunk so much and my skin is much smoother and clearer. I won't edit the above review because that is how I felt at the time but now I will never go back to St Ives scrub. Maybe I will try their cleansing pads or products without the walnut shell exfoliating agents.