April 17, 2014 | 1950 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by katield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this. I use it every morning and every night and my skin has not only not been irritated, it has never looked better. A very little amount goes a long way and it feels amazing because of the menthol. My skin looks radiant after I use it and feels sooo soft. I plan on purchasing this for as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by plastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is seriously unbeatable! It "sandpapers" my skin down to a smooth finish without making it red or irritated, in fact my skin never looks or feels as beautiful as when I use this. The granules in it are very fine/not too abrasive, and it has a nice minty tingle. I'd tried MAC's Microfine Refinisher (no good, went right back to Macy's) and actually exchanged that for this on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. Definitely HG material.

Two half-lippies off because it drains my pocketbook and the packaging is kind of a pain when you start running out of product. Still totally worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mishmosh48

I really don't like the Clinique 3 step, and tend to say away from anything other than the makeup. However, the Clinique woman convinced me to purchase this, and I'm super happy she did! I use it every-other day, and I'm happy to say that my skin looks so much smoother, and almost has a glow to it. I'm super-surprised by the results and I think I would buy this again. I only gave it 4 lippies however, since I think the tube should be a bit bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristineh

My HG exfoliator; you can feel it working, and it rinses off easily. No problems with it, but I have normal/oily skin, more sensitive skin types might not like this. I also love the feeling it gives; kind of cold, like tingling. I don't care for the tube, I bet there will be lots of product left in it when I think I've finished it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen25

I bought this a couple of years ago & totally forgot about it when I was moving. I restarted using it. I use it just about every other day. I just love the fresh, cool, tingling feeling it leaves after I rinse it off. I use it in the shower right before I get out. It makes my skin feel calmer when it gets itchy (I have sensitive skin-so certain things will make me itch). Absolutely love it and will buy again. One tube lasts a long time. I like it better than the 7day scrub-although that's a really good product also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. I hate scrubs that have only like, 3 granules in a quarter sized dollup. They don't do anything for me. This stuff is pretty intense...if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you. It's a very abrasive scrub and really gets all the gunk off my face. As for the menthol, yeah, it feels nice. But it's not doing anything other than that. After using this my skin always looks more clear and smooth. And a little goes a long way; although it's not very expensive to begin with. I have yet to find a better face scrub, even the St. Ives Apricot Scrub has nothing on this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Lexlii

I really like the exfoliator. I've always been afraid of exfoliators because of what it can do to skin if you already have pimples on your face and that's generally how it was for me for a long time. However, after a year of not having pimples, I got over my fear and purchased this. It is so so very nice. It makes my skin really soft right afterwards that I just cannot stop touching it (I know, very bad ><). I DO break out a bit afterwards though, so that's why I'm not giving it a full 5 lippie. I'm just thinking that it's getting rid of all the crap in my pores so that's why I break out a bit afterwards. It's not a big break out or anything, so it's alright - especially since it's becoming less common.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFashionista

I have combination skin and occasionally will breakout. I was petrified in trying an exfoliator 1) because of the fear of breaking out and 2) my face isn't totally sensitive but it has its moments. So my mom is a Clinique only addict and I have always seen all her products and finally got the courage to try the exfoliating scrub. I must say, I really love it. The tiny grains are so small and fine. I didn't scrub hard, which isn't advised with any type of scrub anyways. I did mix it with my Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Purifying Mud Foam Cleanser, which only enhanced the effect of the scrub. My face felt soooo soft afterwards. Though it was my first go at the scrub, I think it's a winner.
P.S. I gave it a 4 for price because I didn't buy it (it was my moms which = FREE haha). But I think you can buy it for at least for a reasonable price

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2008 8:11:00 PM More reviews by csforester

One of the few Clinique products that actually broke me out horribly. I kept giving it a try and it kept breaking me out so back to the store it went!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lady_baby_doll

So, I have to admit, I love exfoliating, and I am kinda guilty of over-doing it. But I can't get over the feeling of super smooth skin the morning after (cuz i always exfoliate in the pm) and how smoothly my makeup glides on, and how even and glowy my skin looks. I have to say, that this is a staple for me in getting that celebrity modelesque, smooth glasslike skin. My skin type is combo, and my skin isn't too sensitive, so I do use this every other day, and I have to admit, I'm not too gentle. Which I will change, because I heard that's really bad for your skin and it'll show up when you're older and blah blah. If you have really dry skin, then for sure this isn't for you, and clinique reps, and even the website says that. But if you have oily, or even moderately oily skin, then you will benefit by this product for sure. I have acne prone skin too, and this scrub actually keeps them away. This is a staple in the summertime, otherwise my face would look .... not pretty. But when is acne ever pretty. I use a pretty generous amount, maybe the size of a quarter, and then I smooth it over my face, and I rub it in circular motions for a minute or two, and then I just let it sit there for another minute or two, and then I wash it off, tone, moisturize pretty heavily, and done. =) It is kind of expensive, it costs me like...28 bucks or something? But, I have tried others, and I just...they just didn't do it for me. Biore, St Ives, etc etc. I didn't really like them, they didn't seem to help with breakouts, and my skin didn't feel as smooth afterwards. SO...I think that's all I can say about it. Oily girls for sure give it a shot, you won't be disappointed. Combo girls too. Dry skinned girls....this may hurt you a bit, and aggravate your skin. The 7 day scrub might be better for you. =) I hope that helps someone. =)