July 29, 2014 | 1892 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by imuhstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this with my first 3-step system. and the sales lady told me about this product. I was kinda skeptical about it bc it was $17.50 (total came out to 80, more than i wanted to spend that day) but i thought i'd try it anyway.

lemme just tell you that this product is freakin`amazing. i've tried st ives scrub and that is nothing compared to this. it has super tiny little beads that get down and into pores. and theres alot of them !! and it could be harsh for sensitive skin IMO. it felt like i had taken a layer of skin right off my face. gross but the feeling was great lol.

and when i used my liquid soap (3step system) rubbing my face w the soap felt sooo nice lOl. it was so soft. i had to force myself to not touch my face so much afterwards bc then i'll just end up breaking out haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by vixen711

Best scrub I've used. Gritty for my oily skin but enough to do the job right. I actually use this on my entire body since I hate body scrubs with the oils and greasy scents. This is simple and a little goes a long way. One tube lasts me a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by katield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this. I use it every morning and every night and my skin has not only not been irritated, it has never looked better. A very little amount goes a long way and it feels amazing because of the menthol. My skin looks radiant after I use it and feels sooo soft. I plan on purchasing this for as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by plastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is seriously unbeatable! It "sandpapers" my skin down to a smooth finish without making it red or irritated, in fact my skin never looks or feels as beautiful as when I use this. The granules in it are very fine/not too abrasive, and it has a nice minty tingle. I'd tried MAC's Microfine Refinisher (no good, went right back to Macy's) and actually exchanged that for this on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. Definitely HG material.

Two half-lippies off because it drains my pocketbook and the packaging is kind of a pain when you start running out of product. Still totally worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mishmosh48

I really don't like the Clinique 3 step, and tend to say away from anything other than the makeup. However, the Clinique woman convinced me to purchase this, and I'm super happy she did! I use it every-other day, and I'm happy to say that my skin looks so much smoother, and almost has a glow to it. I'm super-surprised by the results and I think I would buy this again. I only gave it 4 lippies however, since I think the tube should be a bit bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristineh

My HG exfoliator; you can feel it working, and it rinses off easily. No problems with it, but I have normal/oily skin, more sensitive skin types might not like this. I also love the feeling it gives; kind of cold, like tingling. I don't care for the tube, I bet there will be lots of product left in it when I think I've finished it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen25

I bought this a couple of years ago & totally forgot about it when I was moving. I restarted using it. I use it just about every other day. I just love the fresh, cool, tingling feeling it leaves after I rinse it off. I use it in the shower right before I get out. It makes my skin feel calmer when it gets itchy (I have sensitive skin-so certain things will make me itch). Absolutely love it and will buy again. One tube lasts a long time. I like it better than the 7day scrub-although that's a really good product also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. I hate scrubs that have only like, 3 granules in a quarter sized dollup. They don't do anything for me. This stuff is pretty intense...if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you. It's a very abrasive scrub and really gets all the gunk off my face. As for the menthol, yeah, it feels nice. But it's not doing anything other than that. After using this my skin always looks more clear and smooth. And a little goes a long way; although it's not very expensive to begin with. I have yet to find a better face scrub, even the St. Ives Apricot Scrub has nothing on this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Lexlii

I really like the exfoliator. I've always been afraid of exfoliators because of what it can do to skin if you already have pimples on your face and that's generally how it was for me for a long time. However, after a year of not having pimples, I got over my fear and purchased this. It is so so very nice. It makes my skin really soft right afterwards that I just cannot stop touching it (I know, very bad ><). I DO break out a bit afterwards though, so that's why I'm not giving it a full 5 lippie. I'm just thinking that it's getting rid of all the crap in my pores so that's why I break out a bit afterwards. It's not a big break out or anything, so it's alright - especially since it's becoming less common.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFashionista

I have combination skin and occasionally will breakout. I was petrified in trying an exfoliator 1) because of the fear of breaking out and 2) my face isn't totally sensitive but it has its moments. So my mom is a Clinique only addict and I have always seen all her products and finally got the courage to try the exfoliating scrub. I must say, I really love it. The tiny grains are so small and fine. I didn't scrub hard, which isn't advised with any type of scrub anyways. I did mix it with my Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Purifying Mud Foam Cleanser, which only enhanced the effect of the scrub. My face felt soooo soft afterwards. Though it was my first go at the scrub, I think it's a winner.
P.S. I gave it a 4 for price because I didn't buy it (it was my moms which = FREE haha). But I think you can buy it for at least for a reasonable price