Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in hopes it would help clear up some of my breakouts butttt it didn't. I feel like my skin was clearer when I used Olay moisturizer than when I used this so I have recently switched back to that. I do like the pump bottle and it isn't too heavy which was nice, but it just didn't do the job for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It has th component to kill bacteria
whe you apply it you do have to blend it well
i haven't been outside so i don't know if it is hydrating enough
to keep your face non-dry
it has kept my skin good

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

I feel like this is a very good moisturizer but not the best. I love that it has no SPF and does not irritate my skin at all. I use this in the morning and at night, each time after washing my face. This definitely brightens and it evens out skintone a little bit. It kind of works for blemishes, it will help when used with an acne fighting product but does not do that much when used alone. I throughly cleanse my face everyday and use this and I don't have much skin problems. Would I repurchase? Yes I really do like this. However, my skin just doesn't feel as soft as other moisturizers make my skin feel but for some reason I really like to use this. It is very gentle on skin while doing it's job. It seems it would be very good for Combo or Oily skin.

Overall this is a decent product. I have combination skin and my problem are blackheads. I use a salicylic blackhead cleanser plus this and
I still have blackheads. Less but not a big change. I noticed my skin has a few fine lines. I think this product is good for people with oily skin.

I did not like the scent of this. Like some other reviewers, I did not notice my skin improving or worsening with this lotion. However, it makes me very greasy! I will not repurchase it!

I can't stand the smell of this stuff! It's one of those scent that irritates my nose, mostly because it is too strong. I didn't find that my skin improved nor did it worsen. But I will not repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh, I like it for at night because It's very moisturizing but during the day it makes my skin look too oily and bleh, if you have dry to normal skin this would work for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturizer for a long time now. I don't know why, however.
Pros:
*Doesn't irritate my skin very much
*bottle lasts for a long time
*good packaging

Cons:
* Price! It's like $17 at CVS! The bottle does last for a long time, but still.
* It doesn't seem to moisturize enough
* Doesn't seem to help with breakouts
* Heavy scent

The whole title of this product is "clear complexion" and although I'm not going to rely on a moisturizer to clear up my face, It hasn't done anything good. I have a really oily face, but I still get dry spots. This moisturizer has not helped at all with those. Overall, I would not buy again.

I was excited when I first bought this product because I love Aveeno products and thought it would really clear up my breakouts. WRONG! it made my skin bumpy, not breakout, but little bumps all over my face. They weren't noticable but my face just felt gross like sandpaper. But it did do a good job of moisturizing and keeping the oil levels down.

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin with some dryness. I was hoping this would help clear up my breakouts, but unfortunately, it did NOTHING. I used the entire bottle, and continue to get breakouts. I also thought it was a bit pricey for the type of product it is (Clean and Clear has a salicylic acid moisturizer for about half as much). Furthermore, this lotion seemed to irritate my sensitive skin and turn it red, causing me to need more cover-up!

On the plus side, it did moisturize well (even over the winter) and seemed to have a nice consistency for under makeup.