December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this so much! ^^
it mositurzies but doesn't make my skin oily, doesn't cause breakouts. helps even out skin tone a little even! a little expensive, but one bottle last me FOREVER! even with daily use.
lovesit<33(:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by trogdora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-It really does keep my skin feeling soft, and it helps to soothe it when I get dry patches on my cheeks from being in the sun
-You only need a single pump, so that 4 oz. can last a while
-The packaging is very nice: classy design and nice touch with a pump head that locks into two positions, one to pump out product and one to NOT pump, a godsend to anyone who has ever had a pump head ruin everything in their bag

Cons:
-As always, Aveeno products can be a little pricey
-No SPF :(
-Not for everyone: some people complain about breakouts, and the package warns that dryness and peeling can occur

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a really gentle way of controlling acne. Unlike other SA moisturizers it actually moisturizes and calms. it doesn't make my skin flake. It helped control my acne but didn't really totally take care of blemishes. I love this for putting on a blemish that has been dried out from BP treatments. But this is so expensive. I have used two bottles of this over 5 years(not consecutively!) and the price is really the only reason why I am leery of repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by NirvanaxSunbeam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this hoping it would help fade away my acne scars but it really didn't do anything at all. It didn't help with blemishes and it didn't help even my skin tone, its not even moisturizing at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by chanel136

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it...works great to clear up face..but during the summer causes my skin to become extra oily

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Deim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this thing! It's a perfect match for my skin regime. I have tried others and I always go back to it. My skin will not have any other. One and a half pumps is all I need and the amount in the bottle lasts me a long time. It moisturizes so well without making it oily. It's thick but doesn't cake on. No matter what amount I put on, my skin just loves it. I hate dry skin and this moisturizes to utter perfection. It makes my skin soft. The only negative thing I have to say about it is the price. Ridiculous. It's either $15 or $17. That's literally the only thing. Luckily the amount in the bottle will last you a long time.
Love this thing! I will never buy anything other than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by RosieCipolla

just got it a few days ago and i have been using it for just a few times now but i can feel a difference in my skin, it burned a little the first day but it went away the next time i used it! i have a few pimples here and there and some blackheads, i havent seen a dramatic differnece yet in my acne part, but it has helped a little. makes my skin super soft i love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have combination skin and after i used the cream cleanser which came with it, this moisturizer did nothing to my skin, but it broke me out alittle. this is very disappointing as i love the other lotions from aveeno like the ones meant for your legs and body. This didn't even my skin tone as it says it supposed to. it says it was salicylic acid but did not help with my acne and i had to keep reapplying this because it doesn't hydrate my cheeks enough. The only things i did like about it were that it smelled good and there is a pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LaLAagirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily, dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. A lot i know. This makes it hard for me to a find a good product. This was ok, more negative than positive actually. Smell was ok, no biggie. Consitency i did not like. It seemed to slighty make me brakout more, did not moisturize well, after using it for a while it seemed to not moisturize at ALL. And also it was somewhat irritating. Maybe its the salacylic acid. This did NOTHING for me. Exoensive for drugdtore also, i paid like 18 dollars with tax. One more thing i also used the foaming cleanser, this was ok but when i used in the shower and later apply the moisturixer skin turened red, it burned. Had to wash of immediately. Definitely not for sensitive skin.

PS. Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer for sensitive skin( even for irritated, red skin) without suncreen, that does not clogg pores and if possible natural or at least free of parabens. I noe it is a lot to ask for. I ve Been loking for a looooong time for the perfect mositurizer but have had no luck. Frustratrion. I appreciate your help!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Liddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gunky, sticky CRAP broke me out BADLY...took a while to see just how clogged my pores had become and now I have terrible cysts on my chin which are so painful. Word to the wise. DON'T use this if your skin breaks out easily.