October 31, 2014 | 1627 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hslo

I love the smell of this cuticle cream. Actually, its consistency feels more like a cuticle balm, and I have to rub it a bit to get enough on my finger to apply on my cuticles. But it's really effective at keeping them soft and moisturized. It's also a lot more convenient for travel than cuticle oil.

My only gripes would that while it's very moisturizing, it still doesn't match using cuticle oil 100%. The silver tin is handy for traveling, but I would have preferred something with a lid that can screw tight instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

I bought this after reading the great reviews here. I was using OPI cuticle oil but I found it too greasy. And I hated that the bottle leaked when I traveled. This tin is just perfect. It fits in my makeup pouch. It moisturizes my cuticle well and it's not too greasy. I love the lemon-y smell as well. I'm only not too crazy about the metal tin. Sometimes I find it hard to open. I think a twisted lip would be easier to use. Anyhow will definitely buy again. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by waldsen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. Pretty strong lemony scent, so don't expect this to be mild.

Good for cuticles and preventing hangnails.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice product!
I have had the same tin for a few years.
Wish it came packaged differently, so I didn't have to dip my fingers in it.
It leaves my cuticles moisturized and smelling lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by cr1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works great, but leaves finger tips smelling like lemon scented furniture polish. I use it at night before I go to bed so that doesn't bother me too much, but I wouldn't want to go out with it on my nails/cuticles during the day.
If you don't use it up quickly enough the little tin thing that it comes in starts to rust and it gets into the product. I only use mine once a week or so in the winter so many people probably wouldn't have this problem, since they would use it up before this happened.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by HoneyBlunts33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy sh*t I love this stuff. There isn't one thing I don't love about it, except maybe that my pets hate when I put it on because of the smell. Sucks to be them because I use this as often as possible, at night before bed. I just have to wait for the rare occasion I don't have nail polish on. All of my nails already look softer, and much healthier. Must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by orangelover456

love this product it smells wonderful and your cuticles soak it right up...makes cuticles nice and soft

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by mandiesmanicures

I just bought this the other day to start taking better care of my cuticles since I paint my nails very often. They are often dry since they are always exposed to acetone, but with this new cuticle butter, my hands feel so much softer and healthier. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by embellishednails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite cuticle cream to date! I love it. It's easy and compact in a nice tiny tin, inexpensive and amazing. It moisurizes my cuticles quickly without getting everything super greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the fresh lemony scent. this really softens and makes my cuticles healthier. its all natural and affordable too. one of burts bees best products!