July 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by HoneyBlunts33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy sh*t I love this stuff. There isn't one thing I don't love about it, except maybe that my pets hate when I put it on because of the smell. Sucks to be them because I use this as often as possible, at night before bed. I just have to wait for the rare occasion I don't have nail polish on. All of my nails already look softer, and much healthier. Must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by orangelover456

love this product it smells wonderful and your cuticles soak it right up...makes cuticles nice and soft

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by mandiesmanicures

I just bought this the other day to start taking better care of my cuticles since I paint my nails very often. They are often dry since they are always exposed to acetone, but with this new cuticle butter, my hands feel so much softer and healthier. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by embellishednails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite cuticle cream to date! I love it. It's easy and compact in a nice tiny tin, inexpensive and amazing. It moisurizes my cuticles quickly without getting everything super greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the fresh lemony scent. this really softens and makes my cuticles healthier. its all natural and affordable too. one of burts bees best products!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cindy604

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I know there's been a reformulation, and just to clarify, this review is for the 95% natural formula in a yellow tin. The texture of this "cream" is more of a hard wax that easily gives way upon a finger swipe. I find the hardness perfect as it prevents me from gouging too much product out in one go. I've also never had issues with the product melting in hot (I'm talking 40oC plus) weather.

I love rubbing this on when I'm bored in class and right before bed. I've never had serious dryness issues around my nails before, but now the skin and cuticle (and even the nail itself) is healthier as a whole. My fingers are soft and nails naturally glossy. Did I mention that the smell is absolutely divine?

The packaging is simple and really the only way to hold a waxy product like this one. It may seem pricey at $8 CAD per tin, but I can't stress how little each application requires. I'm still on my first tin from over a year ago! As a final added bonus, Burt's Bees does not test on animals. I'm apprehensive about the new formulation, but if it's anywhere as good as the original, I'm a customer for life!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Hedonic_Devotion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to buy this stuff religiously, but they have changed their formula, & i could tell the difference immediately (which is what prompted me to compare the ingredients on the old tin with those on the new tin. It now includes superstars such as canola oil & vegetable oil & soybean oil. this used to be my HG cuticle cream, but i'll be returning my new tin tomorrow, and I will no longer be recommending this cream to everybody I know. get it together, Burt's Bees...you're losing your touch (& a loyal customer).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

Bought this product online .. Applied it religiously for a few days and my nails and cuticle does look healthier .. The first product from Burt's Bees and definitely left an impression .. Will repurchase if I am not so lazy .. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Wolga606

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i got this as a gift in a mini size with other products and started using it because i got a pretty bad cut on my cuticle that also bruised my nail :(
i thought u would take weeks for it to completely heel like it normally does but with this cuticle cream it only took 1 week! love it and it smells like lemons :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a little nice pack with a lip balm. I believe the size is smaller than the original one. I like the lemon scent. I think it is very refreshing. The cream is very light in my opinion but it is very moisturizing. I have a Nails Inc. cuticle oil pen with me but I find this one to be easier to carry. It can be a bit messier when applying.

It absorbes very quickly and a little goes a long way. The only small complaint I have is the package. Although it is small and portable, the tin is a bit unsanitary with application.