December 19, 2014 | 1124 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by SusuBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a product i come back to from time to time, i absolutely adore this product it moisturizes my dry skin daily and does a great job with my occasional dry patch. its inexpensive compared to other moisturizers and does the job right!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

Let's cut to the chase: I don't like this 'lotion'. It's too thin and it smells. I have dry skin and this just lays on it. Rubbing it in, or I should say 'trying' to' doesn't work. And the smell. Yuck. I don't know if it claims to be fragrance-free but when I've smelled it, something isn't right.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAAAZING lotion - I have very dry/sensitive skin and this is the best moisturizer I've ever come across.
The only downside is its quite expensive - but I'm willing to spend the money because the quality goes unmatched.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by stace06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Combination dry skin - sensitive & acne prone due to coming off Yasmin.

Unfortunately there is something in this product that breaks me out. I can use the mild liquid soap and toners but everytime I put this one my skin, it breaks out terribly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A definite winter/fall staple product for my skincare regimen!! I must say this moisturizer is kinda thick, but it's the only product that doesn't break my combination skin out. Also, no SPF which sucks. Prefect for the fall & winter, not during the warm season.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have used many samples of this product and though I don't like it enough to buy, I love to take my samples with me in my bag.

This is a great, standard, moisturizer.

I can't see myself purchasing it, because it doesn't have SPF. I want SPF in my daytime moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dislike this moisturizer. It comes in a weird screw jar thing, so it's quite unsanitary. Maybe it's because I have combo skin but it doesn't really do its thing. It's thick, not oil-free and has an unpleasant chemically smell. I just dislike it but I will try to use it up, the bottle is huge...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by deviationk

This moisturiser was fine but slowly it was drying my eyes. I had to use false tear drops and then when I stopped using the moisturiser, my eyes would become normal.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is moisturizing... too bad it broke me out! What's really weird though is that it was oily when I applied it to my skin... and then after some time, my skin would be dry! I should have stayed with my tried and tested routine of just Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer. And so I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jmasters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Using the 3-step was my first step in to regular skincare. Having never used more than water and whatever supermarket moisturiser every other day, my skin went through a revelation! And this moisturiser is key, it's the best I've used. I combine it with a serum or a primer, depending on the time of year.
Only complaint is the bottle, the shape makes it difficult for the pump to get all the product out but I just turn it upside-down until it's used up.