Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 12/17/2012 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this, use it mainly as part of my 3 steps Clinique routine - skintype 2 (which i tend to use only in the evenings).
My skin is quite sensitive and currently combinantion to dry.. It moisturizes nicely and prepares the skin for further creams or treatments (usualy the Super Moisture Rescue, Turnaround concenate or Moisture surge intense - depending on the mood and current needs) .
The skin feels super nice and hydrated. I like also the fact that is has no scent to it.

on 12/12/2012 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a product i come back to from time to time, i absolutely adore this product it moisturizes my dry skin daily and does a great job with my occasional dry patch. its inexpensive compared to other moisturizers and does the job right!

on 12/11/2012 11:45:00 PM

Let's cut to the chase: I don't like this 'lotion'. It's too thin and it smells. I have dry skin and this just lays on it. Rubbing it in, or I should say 'trying' to' doesn't work. And the smell. Yuck. I don't know if it claims to be fragrance-free but when I've smelled it, something isn't right.

on 12/11/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

AMAAAZING lotion - I have very dry/sensitive skin and this is the best moisturizer I've ever come across.
The only downside is its quite expensive - but I'm willing to spend the money because the quality goes unmatched.

on 12/2/2012 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combination dry skin - sensitive & acne prone due to coming off Yasmin.

Unfortunately there is something in this product that breaks me out. I can use the mild liquid soap and toners but everytime I put this one my skin, it breaks out terribly.

on 11/25/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A definite winter/fall staple product for my skincare regimen!! I must say this moisturizer is kinda thick, but it's the only product that doesn't break my combination skin out. Also, no SPF which sucks. Prefect for the fall & winter, not during the warm season.

on 11/25/2012 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I have used many samples of this product and though I don't like it enough to buy, I love to take my samples with me in my bag.

This is a great, standard, moisturizer.

I can't see myself purchasing it, because it doesn't have SPF. I want SPF in my daytime moisturizer.

on 11/24/2012 9:03:00 PM

I dislike this moisturizer. It comes in a weird screw jar thing, so it's quite unsanitary. Maybe it's because I have combo skin but it doesn't really do its thing. It's thick, not oil-free and has an unpleasant chemically smell. I just dislike it but I will try to use it up, the bottle is huge...

on 11/19/2012 9:19:00 PM

This moisturiser was fine but slowly it was drying my eyes. I had to use false tear drops and then when I stopped using the moisturiser, my eyes would become normal.

on 11/17/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is moisturizing... too bad it broke me out! What's really weird though is that it was oily when I applied it to my skin... and then after some time, my skin would be dry! I should have stayed with my tried and tested routine of just Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer. And so I did.