April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this lotion. It's the ONLY lotion I have found that actually gets rid of (keeps away) my dry patches, especially around the eyes. It's hydrating but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It doesn't break me out or sting my eyes. (I put it everywhere on my face, including the eye area) This one is more for dry skin but I heard the gel version for oily skin is good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this, use it mainly as part of my 3 steps Clinique routine - skintype 2 (which i tend to use only in the evenings).
    My skin is quite sensitive and currently combinantion to dry.. It moisturizes nicely and prepares the skin for further creams or treatments (usualy the Super Moisture Rescue, Turnaround concenate or Moisture surge intense - depending on the mood and current needs) .
    The skin feels super nice and hydrated. I like also the fact that is has no scent to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by SusuBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a product i come back to from time to time, i absolutely adore this product it moisturizes my dry skin daily and does a great job with my occasional dry patch. its inexpensive compared to other moisturizers and does the job right!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

Let's cut to the chase: I don't like this 'lotion'. It's too thin and it smells. I have dry skin and this just lays on it. Rubbing it in, or I should say 'trying' to' doesn't work. And the smell. Yuck. I don't know if it claims to be fragrance-free but when I've smelled it, something isn't right.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAAAZING lotion - I have very dry/sensitive skin and this is the best moisturizer I've ever come across.
    The only downside is its quite expensive - but I'm willing to spend the money because the quality goes unmatched.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by stace06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Combination dry skin - sensitive & acne prone due to coming off Yasmin.

Unfortunately there is something in this product that breaks me out. I can use the mild liquid soap and toners but everytime I put this one my skin, it breaks out terribly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A definite winter/fall staple product for my skincare regimen!! I must say this moisturizer is kinda thick, but it's the only product that doesn't break my combination skin out. Also, no SPF which sucks. Prefect for the fall & winter, not during the warm season.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have used many samples of this product and though I don't like it enough to buy, I love to take my samples with me in my bag.

This is a great, standard, moisturizer.

I can't see myself purchasing it, because it doesn't have SPF. I want SPF in my daytime moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dislike this moisturizer. It comes in a weird screw jar thing, so it's quite unsanitary. Maybe it's because I have combo skin but it doesn't really do its thing. It's thick, not oil-free and has an unpleasant chemically smell. I just dislike it but I will try to use it up, the bottle is huge...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by deviationk

This moisturiser was fine but slowly it was drying my eyes. I had to use false tear drops and then when I stopped using the moisturiser, my eyes would become normal.