October 21, 2014 | 2072 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

My HG Mascara. I love this stuff. Doesn't clump at all. Makes my lashes long and thick. Love L'Oreal voluminous too but this is my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It does what it says it does- it doesn't clump at all, which is pretty nice. It isn't my favorite mascara, though. It doesn't do anything too special for my lashes, though (aside from the great job it does at not clumping). Overall, it is a decent mascara. Not my favorite, but there aren't much complaints for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

I'm going to get straight to the point. This mascara really doesn't clump. I was skeptical because I've never actually seen that before, but holy hell, it really doesn't clump. Super impressive.

It also doesn't flake or smudge as badly as others I've used (although still a little, I don't know if I'll ever find one that doesn't). As other reviewers said, it does appear a little greyer in base color. Next time, I will buy Very Black and hope for some change. The only other reason I gave it 4 lippies is because I wish it gave me a little more volume. Is that possible with no clumps? I don't know.. wishlist item.

Bottom line: No clumps, honestly. A great every day mascara with moderate to long lasting/wear, but not "night on the town" mascara It's great and I'll definitely keep using this as my go to until I find a miracle mascara, if I ever do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by emilyoconnor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara as an every-day necessity. I go to school so I can't have anything extreme, and this is very subtle and has no clumping which is perfect. I haven't been using this for very long but I am very happy so far for the price & it does what it says it is going to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

my favorite mascara at the moment. does not clump at all, lengthens, thickens a bit, and looks very nice on curled lashes when first applied. my only issue is that it doesn't hold the curl for long, but that might just be because of the eyelash curler that I have. no mascara seems to hold a curl for my lashes. but this is a wonderful mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by clemon

Only a handful of mascaras and eyeliners stays properly on my eyes, and this is one of them. For which I gave it an extra lippie, otherwise it would have been 2 lippies.

It darks my lashes and adds minimal amount of thickness. It doesn't lengthen or hold curls. Yes it doesn't clump, but doesn't do anything either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

BEST MASCARA EVER!

As advertised it doesn't clump. Doesn't run so i don't end up with a black eye midday. My lashes feel real, and flexible unlike with waterproof mascara. Easy to take off, don't have to pull out lashes to get it out. No allergies and I have sensitive skin. And extends my lashes while adding medium volume.

And note I have very very dry skin, prone to bouts of eczema, and this product doesn't sting or hurt my skin whatsoever.

I've tried:
YSL volume effet - too clumpy on my lashes
Lancome Hypnose - okay but more $$$
Clinique Naturally glossy mascara - good, but ran a bit more than this one.
No.7 mascara - forgettable, nothing to even write about

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by johannax

it does crush clumps, it also separates my lashes and gives some length. the green bottle tube is eye catching.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I'm really liking this mascara. I like to switch things up from time to time, just to trying something different. I have decent lashes in terms of length and volume, so when I look for a mascara, I tend to look for something to emphasize length.

CoverGirl mascaras have always seemed to work well for me, but with any mascara, I seem to have a problem with clumping. When I attempt to fix it, I get too much product on my lashes and for some reason they start to look stumpy. Not so with this mascara! I have had zero problems with clumping. The product makes my lashes looking long and voluminous.

I curl my lashes before applying and it seems to do an average job of holding the curl, but nothing I'd write home about. I guess waterproof mascara is supposed to be better at that, but all waterproof mascaras I have used in the past are so hard to get off my lashes that I end up losing lashes trying to get the product off. (Yes, even with using an eye makeup remover solution.)

My only complaint is that sometimes this mascara seems to dry out a little quickly. It's nothing more than any other CG mascara I've used, but it's a little inconsistent. Sometimes I find myself thinking, "This dried up really fast; I feel like I just replaced it!" And other times I find myself thinking, "This tube has lasted a while."

I won't go so far as to say this is my HG, because I'm always willing to try something new, but I do really like this product.

UPDATE: I picked up a tube of the waterproof version by mistake a couple of months ago. I normally don't go for waterproof mascara as a general rule because I feel like I really have to rub my eyes with makeup remover to get it off. Not this stuff. It comes off even more easily than the non-waterproof version with makeup remover. I really love it. Now I'll call it HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beautybaby44

I bought this for just five dollars and it doesn't really clump but it doesn't exactly provide length or volume. My eyelashes look the same but just darker and a tid bit thicker