October 30, 2014 | 1495 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Loooooove this mascara! You can build so much volume and length without getting any clumps (especially if you apply your mascara in a zig-zag motion and really comb through your eyelashes). The wand can also be kept and used to "comb" through other mascara formulas that tend to get a bit clumpy. I use this mascara when I want a more toned down "false eyelash" look. (I use Maybelline's "The Falsies" when I want a seriously dramatic, evening, "false eyelash" look.) The "Clump Crusher" is so versatile since you can gradually build volume and length and really control the look that you want to achieve - whether more natural or more dramatic- making it perfect for daytime or evening wear. I have already repurchased!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by knt2009

This mascara is very good If you want separated lashes. But that is really all it is good for. I might wear this on a day where I just feel like wearing a little bit of makeup. It is not buildable and does not give length or volume. It would be a good starter mascara for people just getting into makeup but don't expect anything miraculous about this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$8.99 USD at Ulta. I'm on my last tube of Lash Stylist so am forced to look for a replacement (why, oh why won't you bring it back, Maybelline??). For my Asian lashes, this added some length and held the curl. But, no volume. Also, the length wasn't that impressive. Good mascara if you want natural-looking, clump free lashes, but it didn't add any drama.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good. I would like it better if it gave my lashes a fuller look, but its not clumpy and you can layer to get nice long lashes. Its not my favorite by far, but it does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1599

this mascara does exactly what it says. It doesn't clump at all. I use this on a daily basis but underneath the Jordana best lash extreme volumizing mascara. The two together are like magic :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

My HG Mascara. I love this stuff. Doesn't clump at all. Makes my lashes long and thick. Love L'Oreal voluminous too but this is my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It does what it says it does- it doesn't clump at all, which is pretty nice. It isn't my favorite mascara, though. It doesn't do anything too special for my lashes, though (aside from the great job it does at not clumping). Overall, it is a decent mascara. Not my favorite, but there aren't much complaints for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

I'm going to get straight to the point. This mascara really doesn't clump. I was skeptical because I've never actually seen that before, but holy hell, it really doesn't clump. Super impressive.

It also doesn't flake or smudge as badly as others I've used (although still a little, I don't know if I'll ever find one that doesn't). As other reviewers said, it does appear a little greyer in base color. Next time, I will buy Very Black and hope for some change. The only other reason I gave it 4 lippies is because I wish it gave me a little more volume. Is that possible with no clumps? I don't know.. wishlist item.

Bottom line: No clumps, honestly. A great every day mascara with moderate to long lasting/wear, but not "night on the town" mascara It's great and I'll definitely keep using this as my go to until I find a miracle mascara, if I ever do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by emilyoconnor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara as an every-day necessity. I go to school so I can't have anything extreme, and this is very subtle and has no clumping which is perfect. I haven't been using this for very long but I am very happy so far for the price & it does what it says it is going to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

my favorite mascara at the moment. does not clump at all, lengthens, thickens a bit, and looks very nice on curled lashes when first applied. my only issue is that it doesn't hold the curl for long, but that might just be because of the eyelash curler that I have. no mascara seems to hold a curl for my lashes. but this is a wonderful mascara.