October 24, 2014 | 1670 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good. I would like it better if it gave my lashes a fuller look, but its not clumpy and you can layer to get nice long lashes. Its not my favorite by far, but it does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1599

this mascara does exactly what it says. It doesn't clump at all. I use this on a daily basis but underneath the Jordana best lash extreme volumizing mascara. The two together are like magic :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

My HG Mascara. I love this stuff. Doesn't clump at all. Makes my lashes long and thick. Love L'Oreal voluminous too but this is my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It does what it says it does- it doesn't clump at all, which is pretty nice. It isn't my favorite mascara, though. It doesn't do anything too special for my lashes, though (aside from the great job it does at not clumping). Overall, it is a decent mascara. Not my favorite, but there aren't much complaints for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

I'm going to get straight to the point. This mascara really doesn't clump. I was skeptical because I've never actually seen that before, but holy hell, it really doesn't clump. Super impressive.

It also doesn't flake or smudge as badly as others I've used (although still a little, I don't know if I'll ever find one that doesn't). As other reviewers said, it does appear a little greyer in base color. Next time, I will buy Very Black and hope for some change. The only other reason I gave it 4 lippies is because I wish it gave me a little more volume. Is that possible with no clumps? I don't know.. wishlist item.

Bottom line: No clumps, honestly. A great every day mascara with moderate to long lasting/wear, but not "night on the town" mascara It's great and I'll definitely keep using this as my go to until I find a miracle mascara, if I ever do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by emilyoconnor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara as an every-day necessity. I go to school so I can't have anything extreme, and this is very subtle and has no clumping which is perfect. I haven't been using this for very long but I am very happy so far for the price & it does what it says it is going to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

my favorite mascara at the moment. does not clump at all, lengthens, thickens a bit, and looks very nice on curled lashes when first applied. my only issue is that it doesn't hold the curl for long, but that might just be because of the eyelash curler that I have. no mascara seems to hold a curl for my lashes. but this is a wonderful mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by clemon

Only a handful of mascaras and eyeliners stays properly on my eyes, and this is one of them. For which I gave it an extra lippie, otherwise it would have been 2 lippies.

It darks my lashes and adds minimal amount of thickness. It doesn't lengthen or hold curls. Yes it doesn't clump, but doesn't do anything either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

BEST MASCARA EVER!

As advertised it doesn't clump. Doesn't run so i don't end up with a black eye midday. My lashes feel real, and flexible unlike with waterproof mascara. Easy to take off, don't have to pull out lashes to get it out. No allergies and I have sensitive skin. And extends my lashes while adding medium volume.

And note I have very very dry skin, prone to bouts of eczema, and this product doesn't sting or hurt my skin whatsoever.

I've tried:
YSL volume effet - too clumpy on my lashes
Lancome Hypnose - okay but more $$$
Clinique Naturally glossy mascara - good, but ran a bit more than this one.
No.7 mascara - forgettable, nothing to even write about

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by johannax

it does crush clumps, it also separates my lashes and gives some length. the green bottle tube is eye catching.