Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to everyday face product. It leaves my skin with a dewy, but not too wet finish. When I top it off with my Neutrogena Shine Control Powder it becomes very natural finish. This product isn't too pigmented, but what do you expect from something that's basically a tinted moisturizer? The main issue I have with the line is the amount of shades, someone who is darker skinned will have a tougher time finding a color that's not too light. I don't know how well the formula mixes with other foundations but it seems quite liquidy for reference. The packaging does get very dirty after a while but a wet cotton ball will get everything right off. Overall, I will repurchase this again, because it has the perfect summer and everyday consistency and finish.

on 8/29/2014 9:05:00 AM

I keep going back to this little wonder. I have had nothing but a great experience. It makes my skin dewy, soft, and smooth. I am not looking to cover up any marks on my face so if this is what you are looking for, this product will NOT work. It has SPF 30 which is always good as well. It does not clog my pores and it lasts a pretty long time. I have to say I have to use this everyday.

on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I saw a YouTube review for this so I was excited when I bought it and it looked great on me! It covered my awkward dark blemishes and it felt like nothing. I glowed and it lasted all day. Then I broke out in a nasty rash the next morning. NOTHING has ever given me a rash before and I liked that product.

on 8/28/2014 5:53:00 AM

Great if you want a layer of grease on your face that does nothing

on 8/27/2014 4:43:00 PM

So this BB cream. I love it. You all hate it and I have no idea. Everyone thinks its magic. And its not. I wanted a tint. I wanted something to brighten my skin. It says 0% oils. This is exactly what I needed.

I didn't mind this bb cream. Although it didn't have much coverage and I found it did not help my pimples at all although it looked great when I was having a good skin day

on 8/23/2014 1:16:00 PM

I used to use this product every day before school. It worked very well then, and I was pleased with it. Now, everytime I wear it, my skin begins to peel and become very dry. I have not changed face washes and this occurs in all seasons, not just winter.

I don't know what happened. I had to stop using because it has made my skin more dry and visibly peeling.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

It's cute and I was binge shopping when I got it. It sounded good enough so I skipped on replenishing my concealer so I could get away with less makeup. A mistake. Somehow it botched my skin tone and natural glow and made me look chalky and shiny at the same time, which is unfortunate because I was looking for the exact opposite. It was gross, I didn't like it. And it didn't cover up much at all , its best use was a moisturizer but I didn't like it enough for even that. It still sits in my medicine cabinet, it was a waste of money.

on 8/16/2014 7:04:00 PM

I went out to invest in buying a drugstore bb cream and wanted to see what the hype was all about with this product... I was left in disappointment. This made me look red like a tomato! Definitely wouldn't recommend this product.

on 8/14/2014 4:16:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product, but I just didn't. Had absolutely no coverage at all and made me very oily, even though I used the one for oily skin! Was almost as though i was putting clear oil straight onto my face! Would never repurchase