December 20, 2014 | 1597 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it before I read the reviews, so I just assumed it's bad and had no interest in it. It has a weird consistency, feels light, covers my dark circles and redness. Smell odd. It lasts all day and for my combination skin, this is miracle. I used this in the morning to school and when I'm home, my T-zone is not shiny ot anything, I dont need to blot it. Not a tiny bit of oil. I'm impress. I only used it twice so I'm not sure that it'll break me out or not

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by prettypurplepony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this BB Cream on and off for a few years now. The product noticeably evens out my skin tone, feels light, is hydrating, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and has a nice, dewy finish. After a few days of use I notice my skin feeling softer, smoother and more even, even without the BB Cream. My redness and dry patches start to go away and I wonder why I ever stopped using it. Then I have my once-a-month breakout and remember: this product gives little to no coverage. When I break out I have to use it under foundation or with a lot of concealer. Even so, this is the only makeup product I've ever used that actually IMPROVED the condition/texture of my skin (maybe because of the aloe extract towards the bottom of the ingredient list), and I will definitely continue to use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Scadoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated this product- gave it away.. It had terrible coverage.. And broke me out... It also stung my sensitive skin...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Nagaika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel I am going to cry of happiness. This product is soooo great. I have a very good skin, but lately it got really dry and nothing helps. All the expensive foundations like Chanel Lumiere and the rest only emphasized the dry patches on my face, I've already spent a lot of money. And being absolutely desperate I decided to use drug store foundation for the first time in my life. I adore it.

The coverage is really minimum, but it is buildable with a sponge for example, you can always add several layers. It costs about $8-10 against the usual for expensive foundations of $50-80 where I live.

I think this was a start of long love story in my life)))

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by PG3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for over a year for light coverage and sunscreen. I have to say it covers the red in my cheeks really well. I use in on my neck and chest as well. It has an SPF 30 which is perfect for me as I sunburn easily and have some melasma. It easily layers with the L'Oreal pen concealers and highlighter and the aloe vera based C E Ferulic serum. I get a little oily but can reapply this after using blotting paper.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by NyctElle

This is My day to day foundation. I am on my second tube ( soon to be third) and I still love it. It's lightweight it feels like I am not wearing anything and it looks natural. I have naturally nice skin but this makes it look amazing I get compliments all the time, Saying I have amazing beautiful skin. I use a foundation brush to apply but you can apply it with your fingers it's watery like most Bb creams but less greasy oily feeling in my experience and the fact that it's a spf 30 is a big plus I use the medium sheer tint

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

Based on reviews before buying I expected an oily greasy feel and for it to be terrible. BUT I LOVE IT. I have an oily tzone and this definitely does not feel greasy. It feels lightweight but slightly thick... slightly creamy.No strong smell. Coverage not expected to be high but looks really healthy on skin . Also when i first blended this out which was on my hand i was surprised to the feel was very watery feeling ... flawless I mean it comes out looking like a foundation blended in like a moisturizer but felt like second skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I have a 40 dollar BB cream, and this one is MUCH better. I have been using this daily for a couple of months. It hasn't given me any problems- No breakouts or irritation.

I began using it out of laziness. Tired of my foundation routine, I wanted something easy to apply- Something I could do with my fingers. Something I could apply quickly in the car when I was running late. Turns out, this is perfect for that, but it's so much more, too.

This provides light coverage, which is what BB creams are supposed to do. Don't expect a foundation. It won't cover up redness and blemishes completely, but it will "blur" them, giving a more uniform appearance to your complexion. The sheerness of the pigment means it'll work for most skin tones. It also provides a beautiful, natural, dewy finish. Skin looks healthier, moisturized with a bit of a glow.

The light coverage and SPF make this a great summer product, but it's moisturizing properties make it wonderful for the dry winter months. It's creamy, but not heavy. Definitely more of a liquid, but still moisturizing, without being greasy AT ALL. This will not make you shiny if you use a bit of powder on the T-zone.

I use a bit of concealer over it, blush and setting powder (cream blushes will melt into the BB cream and look natural and radiant), a little mascara and lip gloss, and I have that much-coveted "no-makeup" makeup look. It lasts more or less all day, although I sometimes have to touch up my concealer and powder.

I could go on raving, but I will just say this: Don't waste your money on expensive BB creams. This is the best BB cream I've used (although I admit, I haven't tried them all). I will be very upset if this is ever discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It turns out I like this product a lot. I am using the light/medium sheer tint. When I put some on my hand I was thinking it looked too orange to me so I thought it would not work but I smooth in all over my face and it blended great and does not look orange at all. I kept looking in different light-outdoor & indoor with a magnifying mirror but it looks really good-very sheer which I like because I hate seeing bloches of makeup. I add just a little powder on the nose since it can shine after a while and I am good to go. I did try a couple of Cliniques tinted moisturizers but found they did not blend well so I went back to this one. It comes in a smaller bottle but I feel that is a good thing because I like my make up to be fresh and not get old in a larger container. Also I live in Florida and I have worn this outside and had no problem with sunburning so I know the sunscreen is effective.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by AmeliaRad

I love this bb cream when I want a natural, fresh faced look. Really brightens up the face but has pretty much zero coverage, so concealer defiantly needs to be used with it. Blends in quite well, but can build up to look quite cakey. The finish is dewy, but often I like to set it with a little powder because it's a little too much