November 21, 2014 | 1773 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It turns out I like this product a lot. I am using the light/medium sheer tint. When I put some on my hand I was thinking it looked too orange to me so I thought it would not work but I smooth in all over my face and it blended great and does not look orange at all. I kept looking in different light-outdoor & indoor with a magnifying mirror but it looks really good-very sheer which I like because I hate seeing bloches of makeup. I add just a little powder on the nose since it can shine after a while and I am good to go. I did try a couple of Cliniques tinted moisturizers but found they did not blend well so I went back to this one. It comes in a smaller bottle but I feel that is a good thing because I like my make up to be fresh and not get old in a larger container. Also I live in Florida and I have worn this outside and had no problem with sunburning so I know the sunscreen is effective.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by AmeliaRad

I love this bb cream when I want a natural, fresh faced look. Really brightens up the face but has pretty much zero coverage, so concealer defiantly needs to be used with it. Blends in quite well, but can build up to look quite cakey. The finish is dewy, but often I like to set it with a little powder because it's a little too much

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Sarahvelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I had never seen a youtuber try this before, so I was a little afraid to try this, but it ended up being an amazing product. I have repurchased this product 3 times now and am about to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this for the most part! It literally blurs out my imperfections and my pores are literally invisible, I just get a bit oily!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sjprest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product twice because it was on sale and I needed a light coverage foundation for daily use. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff! I got it in the lightest shade offered and it blended well even on my pasty white skin. The coverage is light and looks natural, it doesn't give a cakey effect at all. I also like that it has an SPF of 30, and one tube of it lasts me 3 months+. The only two things I can say that I didn't really like about this product are that over the run of a day it made my skin look just a bit oily and the packaging can be a pain in the butt because the cream gets all in the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by irthale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this product in Light shade and for my skin tone it's little bit too pink. But it gives you good coverage without cake effect and also good moisture. For this price (£7.99 in Boots) its a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this product!!!!!!! Great BB cream for oily sensitive skin. My face: NC20, dehydrated, oily, sensitive. I cannot use anything with oil and thank goodness this is oil free! I live in asia where its super humid+ hot, and this has spf, and on top of that, it looks good even after 8 hours of wear. You know how a lot of foundations/TM sink in to pores which enlarges them? This doesnt do that, it camouflages flaws so naturally without looking masky at all. The best part: when I remove this at night, my skin feels silky soft, and pre existing scars are fading!! Great skincare + makeup item in one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this BB cream! I have tried so many drugstore and high ends- I actually use BB cream as a primer because of the SPF 30 which is quite amazing. Sometimes I wear this alone with a little concealer and I look Dewey and it matches my skin tone perfectly! By the way, I'm NC 25 and Medium matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

The best bb cream I have tried to date. It feels so much lighter on the skin compared to foundation. I use the colour light and have repurchased it three times. I did try the universal glow shade however I found far too orangey even when I had a tan. Would definitely recommend it to those with dull, oily and problematic skin for a lighter and refreshing face.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

I have to tell you, I bought this product two times. I didn't like it that much but a year ago I hadn't an interest for makeup.
Pros:
1. It is not expensive
2.My tube last long (more than 3 months!)
3.Five shades offered

Cons:
1.It offers a light coverage
2.Can get pink/orange look through the day
3.Make my dry spot looks even more dry and my T zone even more oily 4.I have to wait five minutes before applying my powder (texture too oily)
5. The packaging; it spill cream everywhere and let too much out

I think the product is okay but you can find much better. I won't repurchase