April 21, 2014 | 1353 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

Made me break out, what a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by littlemisslyss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I watched multiple video responses and read tons of good reviews before I brought this product, so I decided to give this a chance. I should have known better. Maybelline products have never done any good for my skin, and this one was no different. When I bought it, I immediately fell in love with the cute packaging and to be honest, the only reason I still have it is because it looks adorable in my makeup bag! But back to the review. When I put this on, I saw a very small difference. The coverage is very, very, very light. It concealed the acne that was just forming and hadn't yet turned red, but it done nothing for those angry red ones. It had a very dewy, natural finish. Despite my gut feeling, I decided to wear it for the rest of the day since I was going to an amusement park, BIG mistake. By mid-day my face was a big oily mess, my pores looked larger than usual and it was streaky. The next day, my face was broke out uber bad! Adding that on top of the acne I already have was a complete mess! I will definitely never repurchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB Cream.

I'll admit buying my first BB Cream at a drugstore wasn't a great idea, but this works out decently. I should have been a Light/Medium, but they were out of that color, so I had to buy the Medium, which actually adapted to my skin color. It does not make me look orange or cakey and keeps my skin looking healthy. I had to take a point off for packaging because the product leaks out as soon as I open the bottle. Also, the cream takes forever to blend as it is very thick and creamy.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Frias93

The color matches perfectly with my tan skin, but it is sheer coverage which I do like. I am not really into full coverage. I gave it a three because sometimes I have to use a lot of this to get what I am looking for. If I wanted full coverage I would not go with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm dark skinned, I wear NW50 at Mac. I wanted a light bb to wear during the summer months for that fresh face day time look. This seemed to look good when first applied but in natural light/ after it oxides it applied too light for my skin tune. And in pictures I looked like I was wearing the wrong colour. I got it in the darkest colour offered but I guess that wasn't for me. Maybe I would try it out if they make an appropriate colour for me. It was like I was wearing nothing which I didn't like, I would have preferred a bit more coverage. I wouldn't recommend it to people my skin tune. I'm glad it was fairly inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by indianprincessa

Too oily, though the colors are nice but the product however does not really take care of the skin, because the ingredients are actually really similar to the ones in the foundations though it has less pigments and the consistency is a bit lighter. That's it. However, compared to other brands BB cream it is really nice. And SPF 30 is nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by kirito

This is the first BB cream I've tried out, and it was terrible. I knew BB creams were supposed to give less coverage than foundation, but this gave absolutely no coverage at all. It was more of a tinted moisturizer if you ask me. It did even out my skin tone a bit with the color, but it didn't smooth out my acne like the Korean BB creams do. It was about $8, which is a lot cheaper than most Korean BB creams, but it's a complete waste of money. It comes in many shades unlike most Korean BB creams, but it doesn't cover anything. Don't waste your time and money on this product, just spend a bit more money to get something like a Skin79 BB cream that actually gives good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this this summer so I wouldn't have to wear a thick liquid foundation and feel all oily and gross within ten minutes of doing my makeup. I got mine in Light/Medium Sheer Tint. It gives a very nice coverage unless you are broken out. It's not good for hiding acne but, I find that it does help with some redness and large pores. I'm not completly in love with this product but, I would buy it again if I can't ind anothr BB creme that I like more.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

I just didn't like it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by reptilebeautyqueen

this product is really great if you don't have a lot of acne and are looking for light coverage. if i dont have bad breakouts, whenever i use this product it gives my face a flawless coverage. it feels light on my face and doesn't look cakey or overdone. however, if i do get some bad pimples ( which happens often ) this won't really do anything as far as coverage goes. same thing with dark spots. i like that is has spf, which is something i always look for in makeup. overall i would probably buy this product again, but i am on the lookout for something similar but with a bit more coverage.