October 25, 2014 | 1993 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lyssaw519

My HG foundation. This stuff smooths on wonderfully and provides just the right amount of coverage. I love the whipped texture but the jar packaging isn't my favorite. The jar does last quite a while though I have had the same one for almost 2 months now. I have skin that gets oily as the day goes on and this stuff still looks good at the end of the day. Dries quickly after application and is by no means oily. I have not had any problems breaking out from it either which is a major plus. I will definitely re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the finish of this foundation. It is very clean and non cakey which is important to me. I started breaking out and then started using the glam glow mask, and acne issues are managed and I can continue using this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by SleepingGypsy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation, especially for the price of a drug store product. Even though 13$ is a little much for a drug store product, I really think it is worth it because the formula, coverage, ect is very comparable if not better than most high end products. Most people complain of the packaging but I think it looks pretty elegant. You need very little of the product for a natural coverage, like you aren't wearing makeup, comes out flawless! But of course it is very buildable for full coverage on a night out. I pair this with the revlon photo finish perfecting primer and a matte powder on top to set it, and it lasts all day and looks beautiful. I wish I could rave more about it! It's deff a must have, or at least you have to give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous foundation. It has a beautiful medium coverage with a satin finish. This foundation works really well with my oily skin when I wear it with the Revlon PhotoReady Primer. This stuff stays on all day and it doesn't budge. Your makeup will look just as good at the end of the day, as it did when you first put it on (if not better). The only down side is that the shades are very pink based and not enough yellow or beige. I try to make it work because I love this foundation so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hated this foundation so much I actually returned it. I'm not Ms. Moneybags, but I've been known to simply chuck drugstore items - especially when it's a bit of a drive to the store where I purchased such items.

This foundation, with its horrible smell, greasy texture, and barely there coverage, was worth the time, energy, and gas it took to drive back to Ulta. What a disappointment. I'd heard so many great things about this stuff that I was sure it was going to change my life . . . or at least the look of my skin. Well, it DID change the look of my skin, but not the ways I'd hoped: my pores appeared larger, my fine lines more evident, and my overall face shined in a way that was highly unattractive and unappealing. I think I would've gone to Ulta on foot, if necessary - that's how badly I wanted to return this product - it was a prime example of why I don't venture outside of my foundation comfort zone. Gah - never again. Back to powder foundation for me, thank you very much.

Another gripe, which has already been mentioned: what were they thinking with that clunky glass jar? I guess they were striving for a high-end appeal. Had said clunky glass jar not been filled with off-putting, chemical-smelling cr*p, maybe they could've pulled it off. But still - can you imagine the mess of dropping this on a tile floor, or the pain of having it crash down on your foot? Revlon needs to go back to the drawing board on this one. Thumbs down, boo, hiss . . . . have I made my point?

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by HotHamWater1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first review that I've ever written because I felt compelled to write about my disappointment in this product. For starters, I was pleasantly surprised by how the product goes on smoothly, but that was to be expected seeing how it is "whipped". From the other reviews, I was expecting this amazing full coverage product. In my experience, that is not the case. I used to LOVE Revlon Colorstay before they reformulated last year, so I was hoping for something similar. This foundation felt very heavy, and provided medium coverage. I noticed that it settled into fine lines and old acne scars. The thing that bothered me the most was the color of the foundation. I picked up Sand Beige, and it was so GRAY looking. I was running late so I had no choice but to go with it. After a hour, I looked in the mirror again and couldnt believe how horrible this foundation looked. It's also very difficult to choose a shade when the packaging has an unnecessary amount of glass. That's another thing I couldnt stand about this product. It is ridiculously bulky and heavy. It didn't fit in my makeup bag, and I couldn't believe how much extra glass there was for not even an ounce of product. Like many other women, I have tried several different foundations. While each had their own strengths and weaknesses, I've never been so disappointed in a product that I felt the need to write a review.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Roxpotamus

I wanted to like this foundation. Right off the bat this stuff just straight stinks like burning plastic. The scent lingers all day, and by the time I got home I couldn't wait to wash it off. Even if it weren't for the smell, I still wouldn't repurchase. Coverage is definitely more medium than full, it transfers like crazy, and slides off even with the slightest bit of oil. Returned.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vanilla411

I really wanted to like this foundation. This product feels really icky on my skin, it's always slipping and sliding when I try to apply it, it doesn't set (keeps a heavy feeling, oily finish, even when just applied). It also transfers extremely easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is a pretty good foundation for the price, but the coverage is more natural than full coverage- it doesn't cover up my acne or acne scars too well. Other than that though, it's great- hasn't broken me out once and has a good color match for my skin. Can get a bit oily if I forget to set it with powder, but that is to be expected. Overall, pretty decent foundation for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Kindredkl

This product is really great expert for one thing-THE COLOR! It blends so smoothly and lasts so long on my skin. It doesn't show my dry patches or anything but the color choice was terrible for me. I was the color sand beige and it matched me perfect while putting it on but when I would go to do my other makeup I learned it had a slight grey cast. Buff was too yellow for me and nude was too pink. The only choice was sand beige and the slight grey cast was upsetting it all. Basically this foundation would have been my holy grail if the color would have been right but it's defiantly worth a try if you can find your color!