November 27, 2014 | 1048 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sepharine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! This is my HG liquid eyeliner. It won't smear, not even a smidge of smudge all day and into the night! I've been using this for 3 years. Yes it is pricey, $30. Trust me, you won't regret buying it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Noir in Singapore for about SGD$30 (approx USD$24). I've been using Mac Fluidlines for years, but I thought I'd try a liquid liner for a change. The packaging is beautiful and sleek. The applicator is just amazing - sort of a hybrid between a felt-tip and a tiny brush and very easy to control to get a thin or thick line. Last all day with no flakes or smudges in 100% humidity and oily skin. Comes off easily with Lancome Bifacils waterproof eye makeup remover. Unfortunately the liquid is so shiny its almost reflective, and that makes it a bit tricky to put on (I need to check various angles/lighting to ensure both sides are even). When it dries it stays a little shiny as well, which I'm not keen on. But the biggest issue I have with this is that no matter how long I allow this the liner to dry and no matter what primer or eyeshadow I use, my eyeshadow transfers to the liner, almost as if the liner has some magnetic effect on the eyeshadow on my lid. Today I wore Benefit Skinny Jeans eyeshadow (a taupey silver) with my Artliner and within an hour my liner had turned silvery. Also, I find that if I go over the liner with a pencil liner for touch-ups, it gets rubbed off instead of intensifying the liner. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome Artliner (0.04 oz for $29 usd) is a fine tip liquid eyeliner. The package comes in a shape of a small pen with a small round handle body that provides accurate precision and make drawing a line simple. The tip of a pen is long and very thin to get in between the space of a skin. The liquid liner does last thru out the day against even the humid and hot weather but many liquid and gel liners do last a long time. Lancome artliner is a great liner for people who want a precise drawing. Also that is a simple liner to use for a beginner or for someone with a shaky hand. This is my first liquid liner that I have used and it does teaches me how to control my hand and to get in a space between the eyelid and eyelashes to get a nice thin line above my lid. Overall, a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by candaaance

Totally not what I was expecting. I read a lot of reviews and raves about this product and I was very disappointed. Felt tip was not easy to control, didn't stay on and I felt like I have used better quality liquid liners from the drugstore. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by arlington2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't tend to write many reviews, the last one was a couple years ago! But, love, love this eyeliner - just bought navy and aubergine within the past week and they're both beautiful colors! They do not smudge or budge on my Asian monolids that may get oily at times - not even a smidge of smudge all day and into the night! And, it comes off so easily after a long day - wow! Now, where are all the rest of the colors that I'm reading about on here?! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner is pretty pricey, but it's almost worth it - although I don't have anything bad to say about this liner.
I love the delicate but firm spongey tip - it makes drawing on the lids a lot easier. I've always had trouble with the way liquid liner looks on me. It's too sharp and not stylish. I think it's because I don't have lush eyelashes and they are short. Anyway, I like that I can easily control this liner and the sponge tip seems to help draw the line, too.
My lids tend to get oily during the day, but I have not problems with this liner at all. It stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Kharmah

This is THE BEST liquid liner out there. I've used many and have always come back to this one.
Very easy to work with. Stays on all day-- and for the price that is important to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's decent for a liquid eyeliner, but there seems to be very little product. I'm not as in love with this as many people are, but it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

After hearing and reading so many great reviews about this liner I went out and purchased it. Im not an eyeliner person especially liquid because you need to really know how to apply it properly and its easy to mess up, once in a while I use Mac's pencil liner in Phone Number which I love and Im very pleased with. I have been wanting to try a liquid forever, so I went out and purchased Physicians Formula to practice with since it's $12 bucks I had nothing to lose and I can practice all day LOL........it turned out that I loved it and ended up doing a good job, so I went out and purchased Artliner for quality reasons and the good reputation of this liner. It's a great liner and it's really hard to mess up, if I can do it anyone can, easy and gives an accurate line without trying too hard, but I must say the Physicians Formula liquid pen I believe it has some serum in it as well, which I dont care for is just as good for the fraction of the price, I was amazed how good the eyeliner was, as I said Im not an eyeliner frequent user but if you are and really go through them quick and feel bad about spending $30 bucks, try Physician's Formula it really is excellent, it kept put all day. It will take me forever to use up Lancome's but when I run out I will repurchase, and I will repurchase the P.F.
Overall Im happy with Lancome's Artliner and I recommed for new users who don't have much experience because it's really hard to mess up, I also love the selection of different flattering colors that Artliner carries.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lilyp09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It's my HG eyeliner, even though it's expensive. It dries very matte and has a very even application. I feel like everyone should try this at least once.