September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome Artliner (0.04 oz for $29 usd) is a fine tip liquid eyeliner. The package comes in a shape of a small pen with a small round handle body that provides accurate precision and make drawing a line simple. The tip of a pen is long and very thin to get in between the space of a skin. The liquid liner does last thru out the day against even the humid and hot weather but many liquid and gel liners do last a long time. Lancome artliner is a great liner for people who want a precise drawing. Also that is a simple liner to use for a beginner or for someone with a shaky hand. This is my first liquid liner that I have used and it does teaches me how to control my hand and to get in a space between the eyelid and eyelashes to get a nice thin line above my lid. Overall, a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by candaaance

Totally not what I was expecting. I read a lot of reviews and raves about this product and I was very disappointed. Felt tip was not easy to control, didn't stay on and I felt like I have used better quality liquid liners from the drugstore. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by arlington2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't tend to write many reviews, the last one was a couple years ago! But, love, love this eyeliner - just bought navy and aubergine within the past week and they're both beautiful colors! They do not smudge or budge on my Asian monolids that may get oily at times - not even a smidge of smudge all day and into the night! And, it comes off so easily after a long day - wow! Now, where are all the rest of the colors that I'm reading about on here?! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner is pretty pricey, but it's almost worth it - although I don't have anything bad to say about this liner.
I love the delicate but firm spongey tip - it makes drawing on the lids a lot easier. I've always had trouble with the way liquid liner looks on me. It's too sharp and not stylish. I think it's because I don't have lush eyelashes and they are short. Anyway, I like that I can easily control this liner and the sponge tip seems to help draw the line, too.
My lids tend to get oily during the day, but I have not problems with this liner at all. It stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Kharmah

This is THE BEST liquid liner out there. I've used many and have always come back to this one.
Very easy to work with. Stays on all day-- and for the price that is important to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's decent for a liquid eyeliner, but there seems to be very little product. I'm not as in love with this as many people are, but it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

After hearing and reading so many great reviews about this liner I went out and purchased it. Im not an eyeliner person especially liquid because you need to really know how to apply it properly and its easy to mess up, once in a while I use Mac's pencil liner in Phone Number which I love and Im very pleased with. I have been wanting to try a liquid forever, so I went out and purchased Physicians Formula to practice with since it's $12 bucks I had nothing to lose and I can practice all day LOL........it turned out that I loved it and ended up doing a good job, so I went out and purchased Artliner for quality reasons and the good reputation of this liner. It's a great liner and it's really hard to mess up, if I can do it anyone can, easy and gives an accurate line without trying too hard, but I must say the Physicians Formula liquid pen I believe it has some serum in it as well, which I dont care for is just as good for the fraction of the price, I was amazed how good the eyeliner was, as I said Im not an eyeliner frequent user but if you are and really go through them quick and feel bad about spending $30 bucks, try Physician's Formula it really is excellent, it kept put all day. It will take me forever to use up Lancome's but when I run out I will repurchase, and I will repurchase the P.F.
Overall Im happy with Lancome's Artliner and I recommed for new users who don't have much experience because it's really hard to mess up, I also love the selection of different flattering colors that Artliner carries.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lilyp09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It's my HG eyeliner, even though it's expensive. It dries very matte and has a very even application. I feel like everyone should try this at least once.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing liquid liner. I love it! I have mine in brown, just because I feel like it looks more natural than black eye liner. Plus, I have shaky hands so the brown is more forgiving when I make mistakes. This liner stays on really well and doesn't fade. I also love the brush itself. It's a very skinny felt tip liner and you just shake it to put the liquid on the tip. Nice stuff :) just wish it wasn't almost $30! It's expensive, but it stays on much better than cheaper brands I've used...so for now I'll stick with it until I find something that costs less.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sbb444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the first liner I've ever purchased! I have just applied eyepencil/liner twice in my whole life!! Never been much of an eye makeup person...But, After hearing excellent reviews about the artliner I finally thought to give it a try...I have always wanted a liner which doesn't smudge, crease or of heavy consistency and this one, fortunately meets all my needs :)
I love the fact that it's so lightweight and especially for a first-timer like me, it's the perfect liner! It is extremely easy to use because of the way its designed...it's literally like a pen and all you need to do is draw on to your eyelids! I was extremely nervous the first time i used it because I have never applied any liners or pencils before...but this one worked like a charm! Only drawback- it can be used only for 6 months after it's opened...and it's pricey...so you'll have to buy 2 of these every year! But, I would still recommend this to everyone because it's very easy to use, feels like a feather-touch and is not messy to work with!