October 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cecedoll88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ivoire 140 is the only foundation I have found that actually matches my skin tone. I am pale with both warm and cool undertones. It is not too pink or too yellow. I also have acne prone skin and this covers everything. I'm definitely going to continue to purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by missyalbertson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

best long wear foundation ever. love it with a setting powder. I was a mac girl but it was waaay to heavy I love this

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Medium coverage, fairly matte finish, looks great in person. The flashback isn't ghostly, but it does occur in my experience. I bought it in 110. In person my face looks fabulous and just a little bit darker than my neck. In pictures, my face tends to look a little lighter than my neck and the foundation doesn't look natural (although it does in person). Such a shame! Otherwise this product would be pretty close to perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by emma_14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A million times better than any Chanel, MAC, NARS or Stila foundation I've tried. Cannot fault it. Awesome colour range, perfect finish, stays looking amazing all day. I originally got onto it when I saw one of the Mecca Cosmetica girls wearing it and her skin looked utterly amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by attractive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i agree that this is better than mac foundations.i've tried many other brands and this is one of the best.only negative thing that it isn't alcohol-free product (i don't feel comfortable bc of smell)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation for about a year now. I really think it deserves more hype. It's better than any mac foundation i've tried because It gives a really natural finish, without looking cakey. Probably not suitable for those who like a kind of heavy coverage. I find that it lasts a long time, around 4 months with everyday use. I have pale skin with freckles and it just looks flawless. It's nice and matte as well. The packaging looks expensive and of good quality, however it's made of glass so make sure you don't leave it on the bathroom bench, like I did once and it smashed everywhere :(. I've tried other products like clinqiue's foundations and I just find them a bit too heavy for everyday wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Seajewel

I bought 140N for my NC15-NC20 skin and it was a little too dark and dull. But the real problem for my skin is that it is very very drying as the day goes on. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and dehydrated cheeks and chin, and I know this foundation is probably targeted more at oily skin ladies, so that's my own fault, but even my forehead gets dry patches of skin as the day goes on. the initial finish is very smooth and beautiful but within a few hours my forehead, chin, and cheeks all got cakey and patchy. I tested this on three separate occasions, and in the midst of testing 6-7 other foundations and BB creams. None were as bad as this in terms of emphasizing dry patches or indeed creating them as the day went on. However, I can see that for oily people this may be great. That's not to say, however, that my T-zone remained shine-free. Somehow it was oily and cakey at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by woaifobs

I mostly use my Chanel VA foundation, but sometime's I will switch it out for this Lancome foundation. I don't like it as much because it doesn't seem to make the most use of diffusing light away from lines, bumps, blemishes. It doesn't do much for my enraging nose pores either.

That being said, this is actually quite a great everyday foundation. You don't need much and the staying power is one of the best. The consistency is luxurious and nice to put on your face. Coverage is medium and very buildable. No caking or anything yucky like that. Everything a foundation should be for a 20 something year old with combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best foundation I've ever used. Perfect coverage yet looks natural. Not dry or oily, leaves my skin looking & feeling fresh & dewy. Long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jesssparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for a few months now, and it is excellent. I enjoy going for the very natural look but I do have some blemishes and scarring that need coverage. I use half a pump and use my fingers to almost press or gently tap it into my skin, I find the texture is not creamy at all so I use it almost like a stain. it is mattifying and has nice coverage, however I do find that it doesn't do anything for dry skin so I always exfoliate with a cloth before use. it lasts forever, it hardly budges even after swimming. The only negative is the fact that it oxidises a lot, and since I am in the palest shade and have very pink undertones, the oranging does nothing for my skin and sometimes creates harsh obvious foundation lines throughout the day. My tips: go for the lighter shade if you are deliberating, blend like crazy and a little goes a hell of a long way.