August 23, 2014 | 1240 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Shiphrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colour of this, but I do find the glitter to be a bit much. It just makes it seem really gritty, the pigmentation, is really nice, and like I said... I do really like the colour. I would like to try some more of the colours as well. Not sure if I'll repurchase this particular one though..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I can see what everyone means by shimmer and glitter.. and the texture is affected by this.. it feels rough to apply on.. I don't mind.. a few times and I actually like the shimmer in this.. there is a lovely pigmentation in it.. I just would apply carefully because that glitter isn't the nicest of smooth creamy lipstick..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Peach Parfait is like a lipstick version of NARS Orgasm. It is a coral-pink base with golden shimmer in it. Unlike the other lip butters, the texture is a bit rough because of the shimmer. I think the wear time is average (2-3 hours without eating) and it does not stain your lips.

I really do love this lipstick. It looks like a glorified lip gloss and compliments my skin very well. It's classy and is a great lipstick to finish any look.

I have heard that this lip stick is a dupe for a shade in the Dior Addict line, however I haven't actually compared them myself.

I believe I got this on sale for a little over $5 at Rite Aide, although it normally retails around 7 or 8 in my town.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by svenskaflicka91

I love the Revlon lip butters! I started with strawberry shortcake and this was my second one purchased. It's a peachy pink with gold sparkles. The color itself reminds me of my Nars Orgasm blush and it lights up my whole face. I'm very fair with red hair and green eyes, so this shade brings the perfect amount of color and warmth to my face. A lot of people don't like the sparkles in this color (gritty/too vavavoom), but personally I don't mind. I think it ups the glam factor which makes me love it that much more. Aside from the sparkles, the texture itself is exactly like all the other lipbutters; very moisturizing and surprisingly long wearing. Def. a lipcolor staple in my makeup bag!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NAK3Dpalette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After all the hype about this product, I decided to try it out. I saw it on sale for 7.99 as opposed to 10.99, so I picked up this shade. I like the colour, but it's more pink than peach. It's also more shimmery than I thought, so I will only be wearing this during the summer months. The packaging looks BEAUTIFUL, and I like that you can hear the cap click when it closes so you know it won't open inside your bag.

The consistency is also very smooth, but also a bit grainy because there is quite a bit of glitter in it. One downside about this product is that because the consistency is very smooth, it kind of gets squished when you apply it. This means the product gets all over the opening when you twist it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by cjhengen

I only own three of the Revlon lip butters (Sugar Plum, Sugar Frosting and this one), but this one is my favorite by a fair margin. The peachy-pink color gives life to my face while still fitting well with my au naturale style. I can feel the glitter bits others have complained about, but only when I rub my lips together roughly, which I can't say I do very often, so they don't bother me. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by tkwan96

I really wanted to like this color! I like the initial base color but all the extra sparkle was just too shimmery and glittery for my preference and looked so pale on my lips. This isn't very pigmented and there's a whole lot of grit from the gold flecks, thus creating a not-so-buttery texture. Not sure why it's called Peach cause this is more of a warm brown-pink. I will consider using up the tube but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Aurachi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip butters and I own quite a few. This particular shade is a peachy pink like the name, but the shimmer in this shade has a lot more compared to the other shades. The reason why I wouldn't repurchase this shade is because when I try to wipe it off or it's rubbed off throughout the day, the shimmer sticks all over your lips. In alternative I use Revlon's Super Lustrous lip gloss in Pink Pursuit because it gives the same color pay off on my lips and the shimmers in the gloss aren't as gritty.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lip balm/lipstick so much! I love the sheer color and it applies really smoothly. I was a bit surprised at first at the shimmers in the color but it's not overly distracting, I think. The shimmeriness is probably comparable to a lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by theresenb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Here's the thing. I bought this shade thinking I was getting Emma Stone's advertised shade, but it's far from it. It's much more sparkly and shimmery, which is not so much my style (I like matte shades). However, despite this disappointment, the lipbutter itself was a pleasant surprise. It's super soft and hydrating, and feels like chapstick and is not sticky at all.