April 18, 2014 | 959 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lip balm/lipstick so much! I love the sheer color and it applies really smoothly. I was a bit surprised at first at the shimmers in the color but it's not overly distracting, I think. The shimmeriness is probably comparable to a lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by theresenb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Here's the thing. I bought this shade thinking I was getting Emma Stone's advertised shade, but it's far from it. It's much more sparkly and shimmery, which is not so much my style (I like matte shades). However, despite this disappointment, the lipbutter itself was a pleasant surprise. It's super soft and hydrating, and feels like chapstick and is not sticky at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I really wanted to love this shade, but it let me down. Don't get me wrong, I love the lip butter range in general, but I can't stand the shimmer in Peach Parfait. It sort of reminds me of NARS Orgasm blush, but in a lipstick form. Peach Parfait has golden specks of glitter incorporated into a sheer warm peachy pink base. Although it looks pretty when I swatched it on my hand, the colour doesn't transfer well on my lips. This formula isn't as smooth when you compare it to the other shades from this line. Infact, its a little gritty in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

just intrigued by the hype i decided to buy the lip butter so this was my first shade. i really dunno whats the hype about. its an ok product. revlon has better things than this. they r called butter cuz of the texture i guess. but ladies beaware that summer heat of asia n middle east will def cause it to bleed on lips n break the bullet easily. the colour itself from the swatch on hand was more pink and looks very sheer on pigmented lips. this also has chunky glitter in it when u apply it, which really bothers me.i wouldnt recomend it to ppl with pigmented lips. IMO

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

First lip butter i got was in this shade PEACH PARFAIT! I've seen so many beautiful swatches of this that I decided to get it on my trip to Hong Kong as it wasn't yet available in Australia. This shade is definitely more pink than peach, which I actually preferred. I have used it for months now, and its always my 'go to' lip product whenever I go out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ixxy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why so many reviewers claim it is gritty. I find the texture pretty smooth on my lips and not grainy or rough at all. However, this does have more glitter than I would like and the base color is too sheer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited about this lipstick because I had seen many swatches and it looked like a lovely peach lipstick, meaning it would have a hint of orange/coral color on it. But Peach Parfait turned up to be more like a pink shade, rather than peach. It also has tons of glitter, and I would have liked if it was more matte. Also, I don't feel it's gritty as other reviewers have stated, it feels moisturizing enough, but again, the shade wasn't what I was expecting and there is way too much glitter and that kinda ruins this lipstick for me :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

The glitter killed it for me, as it did for every other person giving a negative review. I didn't find it uncomfortable or scratchy, but just juvenile-looking. It's the other end of the frost-spectrum. Shame, because the color is just perfect otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

going to give this one a 3...i love the color and like the sparkle...but it feels weird on. kind of gritty, which i'm guessing is from the glitter that is added to it. it's a pretty color, however, i'm unsure of the color on me i'll have to wear it a little bit more to decide if i will repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by katame131997

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way too much glitter in this. It's not light shimmer, I can feel the gritty glitter on my lips when I rub them together, and it feels like grains of sand. I wish it didn't have the glitter in it because it's a really pretty color on the lips, but the grittiness and the frostiness on the lips that the glitter gives me is such a turn off. I like a couple of the other lip butters, but I would not repurchase this one. Also, the packaging of all of the lip butters is flimsy, and a couple of mine have cracked after being in my travel makeup bag.