September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Bizarre product, waste of money (even though it was cheap!). Not very pigmented, so I needed to apply many layers; but it's hard to pick up enough product on either fingers or a sponge to actually do this. Plus as I blended, sometimes one spot would adhere to skin while another blended right off. If it's not accidentally perfect with one swipe, it won't ever be. Blech.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This is kinda of love-hate relationship for me. I really like this color I bought and I LOVE the texture and it does feel dreamy/bouncy. It's creamy, smooth, not oily.
Now for my hate, the most effective way to apply this blush is with you fingers and when I do, it rubs off my foundation. And considering the texture I find it hard to grab the correct amount. When I don't have enough for my cheek, I use more and I rub more foundation off unfortunately. This blush is also somewhat kinda of pain to put on. It doesn't stay in the area I want very well.
Not sure if I will buy again. I think the concept and idea is cute and fun, but quality wise, not very.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This blush is definitely fun to play with. Although when it comes to cream blush, I like to keep it neat and not all squished up. Some colors that I've tried at the store are more sheer than others. For instance peach stain is more pigmented than fresh pink. Whenever I see the testers for the blush they are totally squished! In shoppers drug mart they are advertising for $8-$9 which is pretty pricy compared to Walmart where I think it's $6-$7. I would definitely get his again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm quite pleased with this product! Blended very nicely and stayed put all day. Would recommend applying, waiting a few minutes, and then applying again, as it faded a little bit after I first put it on.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so mad that I wasted money on this. No real color pay off, what little you get is gone in an hour. Hard to apply. I'm so mad at Maybelline for replacing the awesome Dream Mousse with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by AwehOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't wear blush too often, but when I am in the mood, this one is great. I love a light and natural flush to my cheeks, and this is exactly what it gives you. I have the shade Peach Satin, which I'm in love with. The only problem with it is it lasts only a couple hours... And it gets a solid 2 for packaging quality because the entire product tends to slip right out of the container.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in hot tamale from an RAOK swap and I actually really like it. I'm super pale, so it shows up well on me even though it's not very pigmented. I haven't worn it much so I'm not sure what experience I had with the staying power. It does blend well though, I just kind of stipple it on with my finger tip. It was nice to get this as a surprise RAOK extra because I can't buy this brand for myself because it is tested on animals, but if I get it for free without asking for it, I'm not funding animal testing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I regret purchasing this. I have one in the shade 'Hot Tamale' (a bright reddish coral) and although it appears very bright in the pan, it applies incredibly sheer on my skin. (For reference, I'm NC25-30). It takes several swipes of the product for the colour to show up on my skintone and I was disappointed since 'Hot Tamale' was one of the bolder colours to choose from. I guess I just expected more? The consistency feels like memory foam and leaves a slight indentation when you press into it. Texture-wise, it is pretty creamy and applies/blends easily on the skin. It does not stay put though! It melted off my face an hour after application and my cheeks are not even oily! I definitely DON'T recommend these blushes! They're far too gimmicky.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by princessplumjade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FYI: I am a Latina woman with very fair olive skin, combination type (dry forehead, oily nose & chin, normal cheeks) in early maturity (minor facial lines, dark circles, redness). Shade refs: LM Creme Silk in Cream Ivory, Bobbi Brown in Warm Ivory, Revlon Colorstay in Buff

FYI (2): Maybelline tests its products on live animals. For this reason, I have ceased purchasing their products. This review refers to product use prior to my awareness of their animal testing status.

I wasted money on two of these, Petal Pink and a deep plum wine shade.

Terrible quality and messy application. I had to scrub the surface of the blush with my fingertip to get enough color to dab onto my face. The Petal Pink was more orange-y on my skin. It's not very moveable, either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The concept of this blush is cool and cute: it really does have a sort of bouncy feeling to it. It's like a compact whipped creme.

Problem is, the results suck. This is VERY SHEER. I am NW20 and I bought this in 15 Rose Petal. I had to cake on about 6 layers of this to show up, at which point is began getting grainy and cakey. I usually use powder blushes, and I have the feeling anything but powder should not be applied over liquid foundation? It seems to smear off the foundation underneath, even if I lightly dab or blot it on with a brush. All of the bouncy blushes have a silver sheen to them - and not in a pretty, luminizing way. It looks very fake and kinda washes out my complexion.

Once again, cool concept but it just didn't work.