Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 3/25/2013 5:29:00 PM

I like the color and how easy and natural it blends in, but it only lasts 2-3 hours. :(

on 3/11/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this blush. I got it just to switch things up a bit. I'm not sure what color I got, but it's a very fun, bright, pink. I got that color because it's almost spring and it's time for me to transition. I'm a girl who really loves bright pinks for blush and lips. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened. it, but I was pleasantly surprised! I just apply it with my finger. It feels really smooth, not sticky, like I originally thought it would be like. It's pretty easy to manipulate when applying. I will definitely go back out and purchase more colors! I love it!

on 3/10/2013 11:25:00 PM

I am typically a NARS/Orgasm user but I wanted to try something new and less glittery. I got Coffee cake and I absolutely LOVE it. I used a brush and I didnt swipe it on, I tapped it on and then lightly glided the brush over my cheeks at the end. I did not have an issue with pigment, I really liked the color pay off. The color matched my skin tone very very well. I did not try applying it with my finger so maybe that is the issue a lot of ppl have had with it and the reason why it didnt give off enough color. I am surprised at the negative reviews, I love this blush and will be definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love cream blush because it lasts all day and it looks very natural . I like Maybelline's products so when I saw this I decided to get it . As soon as I got up the next morning I was so excited to apply this !! I did my usual makeup and then when it was blush time I pat it on. I would not recommend this blush because there is no no pigment !! Not even if you have skin as white as snow !!

on 3/10/2013 3:13:00 PM

I like bouncy blushes. The one I have is a light pink, and slightly peachy. The concept of these is great, but after a while they start to get really flat. I'm kinda afraid that they're gonna get dirty, because they aren't really hygienic. I'm on my second one, and probably will be purchasing more.

on 3/7/2013 12:29:00 PM

This was "okay". A beautiful colour, a light pink, but it had a learning curve at first, you have to be really patient and add to it, rather than start with larger amount and blend. It does really need blending, which is bad, because I'm reapplying powder around it after. Another downside, germs, sticking my fingers in it and onto my face, has left me with some black pores on my cheeks and a few odd zits, when prior to adding this (along with one other product in the past 8 weeks and nothing else) I never had any zits aside from hormone issues. I really wanted a cream to work for me because I have combo skin with dry cheeks even after moisturizing, and oily T, because some powder blushes don't blend well on drier skin. It's a great blush if you don't have sensitive skin and don't mind the learning curve or being patient to apply it everyday. I'll be returning back to a blush with brush again.

on 2/24/2013 7:02:00 PM

I have this blush in the shade Hot Tamale!
I do love the color of this blush; it's perfect for everyday wear for my skintone! On the other hand, staying power is terrible... It barely lasts me 20 minutes before I have to re-apply. That is the worst part about this blush in my opinion. The price is not cheap; around $7~9 for a 5.6g/.19oz amount! The packaging though is really cute. I do also love the texture of the blush even though when you press the blush, it does not bounce back up again, so I would recommend you swip the product rather than push it down because no, it does not bounce back up!

on 2/22/2013 2:27:00 AM

it's a good product for the price; it blends fairly well and has nice colors to choose from. I have the Fresh Pink, and hope to buy more soon. It goes on like a cream blush, but looks like a powder blush. It's not shiny or sparkly, so I don't look like a disco ball in the light.

I got this product in Shade 05, "Fresh Pink" in hopes of getting a creme blush that complimented my ghostly skin. This blush failed to do so. It has a great "bouncy" texture, but when I try to apply it, there is ZERO color payoff. A waste of $7.50! :( the packaging was also mediocre.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you need a good color that will definitely show up well, get "Hot Tamale". This is a stand out color that will go on really well. I recently got it and I'm in love with it. I personally love the texture of it and I think it's just really fun to play with. I was debating which one to get but I always get the really bright colors when I buy a blush because they show up quicker and I save more product that way. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but I love this blush. I won't buy it all the time since it is around $6-7 and I'd rather buy a cheaper blush if I really need it. I will definitely repurchase this in the future, though.