July 25, 2014 | 1655 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by ca06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Natural Beige and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's very sheer cover, which I prefer. At first, I had a hard time with the dispenser but now I've mastered it (I just angle it down a bit and make sure to hold it in my sink in case some extra bits do spray out). I use a small amount, often smaller than the walnut -sized suggested amount. If you don't blend immediately or put too much on, you may end up with a slightly more orange tint than you'd prefer. As long as you match it well to your skin tone and blend well, you shouldn't have any problems. It gives my skin a nice dewey glow, and feels incredibly light. You may still need to use concealer, but it definitely helps even out my skin. I almost prefer it over my SPF 20 tinted moisturizers as it feels more light-weight and has SPF 16. If you are looking for a light foundation, this may be it for you, if you need significant coverage then you should look elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this product would be good as I saw some very good reviews. The product itself is not bad. It gives me nice coverage but it's extremely messy and gets on my clothes. They say to spray it on the top of your hand first and work from there. Well it just drips off and gets on the counter and then when you try to put in on your face it drips onto your clothes. Not very good at all. Maybe if they made an airbrush spray out of it, it would be better but leave the mousse products for the hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ninasimoncelli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product hoping it would be better the the Dream Smooth Mousse, but i was wrong. I used this for about 2 months or less and i hated it. I didn't want to get a new foundation because i wanted to give this one a shot. I will never re buy again. Its very messy, and gets on my clothes, it has some good coverage,it smells like sunscreen, and it feels gross when i put it on. I feel like this foundation made me look worse then how i looked without makeup. I do not recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Should have known better, gimmicky and crappy product. Almost no coverage, disappears in a little pouf when applied to skin. Settles nicely into every fine line. Literally couldn't give it away to anyone-words gotten out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY love this product and I am surprised that a lot of people do not enjoy it.
I was a big fan of the Maybelline dream liquid foundation, and the dream smooth cream, so I happily bought this when it first came out.
This one is my all-time favorite, HG summer makeup. I do not think I can wear it during the winter months because its so light on my skin and I feel my skin might become wind-chapped if i don't wear a thicker makeup on my face during those harsh winter months. But for summer this is my #1.
If you are someone with dry skin who enjoys tinted moisturizers you will love this. It is so unique and has such an airy feeling on the skin - yet covers light to medium. It covers my freckles, my redness and most of my blemishes, but i do not think its heavy enough to cover dark pigmentation or scarring.
Its like one of those tinted moisturizers that has a great coverage - although it is not marketed as a tinted moisturizer, I think it should be.
Its just a very amazing, lightweight air foam that looks airbrushed on my dry skin. It is a bit WET when you first blend it in, and leaves a very wet looking/dewy finish until it dries down, and when it dries down, it looks like SKIN! even up close! I set mine with a sheer pressed powder to matte it out a bit.
I even tricked my aunt with this, I applied just this and some sheer powder, (going for a very natural, no makeup look) nothing on my eyes or lips. And she was in AWE about how amazing my skin complexion was, and asked if I was wearing foundation, she honestly could not tell ;) and i do nottt have perfect skin by any means, but this foundation is my little summer skin secret <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in Classic Ivory. This shade was very orange, and was not a good color choice for me. Also, the coverage is minimal, so I'd recommend this for those with little imperfections or people looking for a light coverage. It gave my skin a tight feeling, and was not very breath-able on my face. The pump on the packaging is not easy to use; I often pump out too much, and it also gets "stuck" and can be very difficult to use properly. Also about the packaging, it is very hard to find out a proper shade since you cannot see the actual foundation due to the aluminum packaging. I purchased this for $8.99 at Publix, so the price isn't too bad. I will not repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by annapcs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation OK.
Light coverage, which I like, nice texture and it's blendable. At first I had given it 5 stars.
But I noticed that it oxidizes like crazy on my skin, to an orange tone or something like that....
I just had to put this one aside. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by reeree7

I really like this product. I'm African american with acne prone skin and hyperpigmentation. I am shade light cocoa in this foundation and it matches my skin very well (it gives me a glow). THIS FOUNDATION MATCHES MY SKIN BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DRUG STORE BRAND IVE USED THUS FAR. I love that this product is truly brown (not too orange and not too yellow)The product offers medium coverage and is light weight which I love for the summer. (If you apply too much you will look cakey)I dispense the product onto the back of my hand with a quick firm pump. I then use a small flat head makeup brush to stipple and work on to my skin. This foundation does not apply well with your fingers . It also dries fast so apply in sections. It transfers easily... so set with powder and you are good to go. IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT AND WASHES OFF VERY EASILY!!! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This thing was just a big mess. After shaking it and pressing the nozzle multiple times it finally gushed out (yuck). I go to spread it on my face and it goes on blotchy, uneven, and escentuates every tiny dry spot on my skin. It looked VERY masky and fake. Even though I bought the lightest shade it was too yellow. For $11, it was a total waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sink

This stuff is awesome! I hated it at first, but I combined it with other foundations & it works beautifully. It gives you a light coverage which is good for me cause
I just have sun spots I wanna cover. Gives me a matte finish. Color is pretty close to my skin tone, and skin type. Good all around - Tzone.