December 20, 2014 | 1606 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by stolz

dissappointed. Will not buy again. Hard to apply and just looks terrible :(

I use to use wonderfinish and havent found anything near as good since they discontinued it. Very dissappointed overall with Maybelline as of late.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Nini1D

I accidently bought a shade to light for me, but I noticed that after you pump it out (which is incredibly hard to control) it may look to light for you, but i you let it sit on the back of your hand for a few seconds it gets noticeably darker. Still, it was light shade for me but since It was a medium coverage product, it was easy to blend and look about right. I took a picture of myself with flash and my face looked like a GHOST. Literally - WHITE. But under normal lighting and stuff it's not noticeable. So I wore this before heading to cheer practice, and it quickly sweated off and l came back home and it looked as if I had nothing on. But for when you're not going out into the heat, or doing anything that might make you sweat or getting a picture with flash taken, it's aleight to layer without looked cakey. I will not be buying this again, as active as I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by M1KEY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually realllly love this stuff! It's a shame it's getting such negative reviews, which makes me nervous it might not be around long. Believe it or not this is actually something I would stock up on.

Package is cute, but it's hard to get a feel for the actual color. Online swatch browsing is a must i think. Also the shades don't go that light or that dark. I'm about an NW 25 and was shocked to see that the 2nd lightest shade matched me perfect which means the very fair people won't find a good match in this. It'll be too dark, thus looking too "orange"

Price is okay, here in Canada it's cheapest at Wal-Mart but it's still $12.96. I would much rather pay the $8.00 something in the states, but oh well!

I feel like if you have pretty good skin, this is all anyone would need. I don't have many blemishes at all and the tone of my skin, I'm pretty happy with it. I basically want anything I put on my face to even anything out, add some color and give me a glow, which this does all so well!

It feels like nothing on the skin which is awesome, and the finish is just lovely! I mean when it comes down to it this is a sheer to light-medium coverage at most. You can't buy this expecting miracles and then bash it for not making you look flawless, that's just ridiculous.

Just look at the package: "NUDE perfect finish"

To sum up, If you have nice skin, and a good routine going this stuff is awesome! It just makes nice skin look perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jcabelleta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this was the first foundation i ever bought because it sounded really nice - nice packaging and really cute pump as well! when i came home and looked at the reviews here, i was really skeptical about opening the product but i decided to try it anyway because some people did say they liked this product and different products work for different people.
first of all, i didn't have that many problems with the pump as many people say they did. yes, it's like a hair mousse spray and it comes out in a white foam but it wasn't hard to control, no mousse flew anywhere or anything. just be careful.
i applied it on my skin with the elf foundation brush and it blended pretty well. it didn't look cakey at all but it seemed to disappear really soon. it definitely has sheer-light coverage! i have blackheads and acne but this foundation didn't really help cover them. i could still see them.
i have combination skin - my nose area is oily and the rest of my face is dry. on the dry parts, this foundation did even my skin tone a bit and give a slightly airbrushed effect. but it made my nose extremely oily and shiny. keep in mind, i didn't apply that much because i was just testing it out. overall it gives a very dewy finish and perhaps setting it with powder will make it better.
i'm no expert but i wouldn't recommend this product based on the fact that it gives very minimal coverage and a dewy finish. if you have oily skin, i say keep away from this product. like some other people said here, if you have nice skin and you're looking for a little something to enhance it, this might work well for you. also, it doesn't say that it's non-comedogenic so it may cause acne/worsen pores. hope this helps :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jay16

Pros:
-light to medium coverage
Cons:
-shows dryspots
-nozzle on the can is hard to control
-drys fast
-shade of the can dose not match the foundation
-broke me out

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nataliesd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHAT I USED TO APPLY IT: a mineral powder brush. I went to Sephora and told the woman what foundation I was using and she suggested using a powder brush and said definitely not a sponge or your hands so keep that in my ladies :).

My foundation tone was "light cocoa" and it matched to my skin very closely. When I applied it felt nice and silky, but as the day went on, it never really stuck to my skin. Sweating made it obvious I was wearing foundation and it would come off onto my clothes whenever i lightly brushed them against my face. Additionally, the pump was sometimes out of control and would give me WAYYY more than I wanted. I have clear skin for the most part, so the coverage was fine, but I can't get over the mess and how it doesn't stay on your face!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

this was my first foundation product. honestly it wasnt bad, nothing to write home about. my one issue is i didnt really know how to apply it, since i didnt have a stipling brush. i could use my fingers, but it would dissolve on my fingertips. if i used a sponge, it would be uneven, since all the product would be gone on the first section. the coverage is light, but my skin is fairly normal so i didnt have a problem. but it cant hold a candle to my covergirl natureluxe, so i will not be repurchasing

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mellabella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't find the application that bad - it did not spray everywhere as some people had issues with. It is very light and easy to absorb into the skin. HOWEVER - It is a very light coverage, and unless you have amazing skin (I don't) it won't provide enough coverage.

I prefer Maybellines liquid foundations as they are still light but provide better coverage. I won't be wasting my money on this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by xSophieLovesMakeup

Ew.. Okay I honestly don't know where to start. This product is disgusting. The applicator to this product sucks, product gets EVERYWHERE. and even if I just barely press the pump, it gives me waayy to much product that I don't end up using. This has a weird feeling.. Doesn't feel lightweight.. But makes my skin somewhat dry. This was too expensive for a drugstore foundation..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by ca06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Natural Beige and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's very sheer cover, which I prefer. At first, I had a hard time with the dispenser but now I've mastered it (I just angle it down a bit and make sure to hold it in my sink in case some extra bits do spray out). I use a small amount, often smaller than the walnut -sized suggested amount. If you don't blend immediately or put too much on, you may end up with a slightly more orange tint than you'd prefer. As long as you match it well to your skin tone and blend well, you shouldn't have any problems. It gives my skin a nice dewey glow, and feels incredibly light. You may still need to use concealer, but it definitely helps even out my skin. I almost prefer it over my SPF 20 tinted moisturizers as it feels more light-weight and has SPF 16. If you are looking for a light foundation, this may be it for you, if you need significant coverage then you should look elsewhere.