August 30, 2014 | 1609 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ericaaax0

I just bought this today and I love it already! When I first opened it I was getting annoyed because I kept twisting the tube and no product was coming out so I thought I got a bad one. I had to twist manyyy times, but I finally got it. The product is great, not too liquid or dry and easy to blend. It has a nice finish and it won't leave it cakey and it stays. I'm asian and I have a medium skin tone, I got this in the tone honey and it fits me perfectly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by booda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Me - 47, dry / acne prone, some fine lines under the eyes, darkness under the eyes is about medium.. not horrible.

PROS: pretty creamy consistency, doesn't settle into find lines, lasts long enough and has decent coverage.

CONS: The packaging - yuck. Unsanitary attached spongy applicator. I twist up & then obtain product with a q-tip, and then dot under my eyes. The clear plastic cap tends to get product all over it.

I apply my Garnier eye cream prior to applying this, and am happy with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by MissVeronyka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing concealer. One of the best from the drugstore for sure. I will be buying this again. Works great as a highlighter too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Elisetaylorr

It's an okay product. Not completely out of this world amazing, but not bad either. If something new that is completely fantastic doesn't come out before I run out of this, then I'll probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

The best! I cannot believe it's taken me this long to write a review. I've gone through probably four of these and really haven't been without it since I first discovered it. I prefer the Brightener shade because it, well, brightens! This concealer is so blendable and so flawless looking. I use it every single day. I don't have huge under eye issues but I love the polished and bright look this gives my eyes. This concealer is an absolute must.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Kitten27

This is my favorite concealer. It covers dark circles, redness around the nose and blemishes. I'm about a NC35 and Medium is very close to my skin tone in terms of shade and undertone. It almost never creases, blends easily and feels lightweight. I usually blend it with a Real Techniques brush after applying it in a large inverted triangle shape under my eyes. I don't even need foundation after!

My only concern is the packaging because I feel like a lot of product is wasted on the sponge. Other than that, this is excellent for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I'm always to trying to find ways to simplify my makeup routine in the morning. This concealer appealed to me because it's so simple to use: swipe, pat and you're done. I'm NC40 and use the shade in medium. Even though this shade is lighter than my skintone, it blends in beautifully and conceals my purplish circles. I have been using this for 6 months every day and have only used half of the product. I also love to use it on the corners of my nose which can be a little red. I can skip powder thanks to the staying power and coverage of this concealer. Excellent product, very affordable and will repurchase when I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite under-eye concealer! Even though my skin tone is tan (NC 40 in MAC), I use the shade 'Medium' because I like my under-eye concealer to be a few shades lighter. It's very creamy and blends well. Other reviewers have complained about the packaging, but I actually find it quite nice and very convenient. If you're worried about bacteria, you can always just wipe it off with an alcohol swab (or a cotton round with some rubbing alcohol on it). I've also used this to cover up blemishes/pimple scars and redness and it works well for that too. As long as I use a setting powder, this lasts all day and I don't need to worry about creasing. Even with frequent use, one tube has lasted me a very long time. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a very decent concealer and doesn't sit on my lines. I have tried thousands of concealers and this one is one of my fav. behind bobbi brown.
The coverage is medium, it covers my deep dark circles, BUT there is still a "dark shadow" left. Perhaps I would need to use a corrector/neutralizer before the concealer. For the price, thought, it does a great job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the shade "Brightener".
Packaging wise is ok for me as I would put it on the back of my hand and not directly use the applicator on my eyes.
The texture is comfortable as under-eye concealer that would not crease or dry out.

But the shade Brightener is too pink that turn grey after application, and I could only use a sheer layer that is not working as a concealer. WISH they could make it peachy.
I *though* this is a peachy shade when I got it, so it's a disappointment...

This shade is not recommended, but I still want to try the skintone shade that might work, as I used to love the double-sided from this line that was discontinuous.