Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 12/27/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer, definitely the best i have ever tried! It covers redness and blemishes Very well, the consistency feels Nice and creamy and it blends easily. It also lasts pretty long, but i do have to touch it up maybe once a day. Unless i wear some powder on the top, then its no problem at all! The packaging is a little unhygenic though, but overall i really love this concealer and will definitely by it again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favorite concealer ever! I use this in the color fair and it camouflages my light dark circles. I do not have really bad dark circles but it brightens me right up. Plus it does not settle in any fine lines.

on 12/19/2014 6:17:00 PM

Its a great on the go concealer, but you have to make sure to check yourself after a few hours for under eye creases. Im giving it a 3 stars because i would still but it.

on 12/18/2014 9:26:00 PM

At first I loved this concealer. But then I noticed some creasing and a little bit of oxidizing. However, I compared it to another high end concealer and it does almost the same job, even though the color got a little but too orange and it creased a little. I don't think it's worth the hype and I've tested better concealers out there.

on 12/15/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been the best concealer I've tried so far. It still creases, but no where near as much as others I've tried. It's easy to apply, and fairy easy to blend. I got it in light as I've seen many people use it to highlight as well as conceal, but it was basically the same colour as my skin, which was a bit disappointing considering it was the lightest colour, yet my skin isn't that fair. But so far, so good. I think this will be my go to concealer from now on:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

first concealer I have ever tried and purchased and it's pretty good! i got mine like 3 shades lighter than my skin tone but i use it for discoloration on my eyelids and to cancel out the blues and for a base for my shadow.

on 12/12/2014 9:43:00 PM

By far THE best under eye concealer I've used in my life. I looked for years for a good under eye concealer and I just could not find one. After debating buying this, I bought it about a year ago and I'm almost on my third purchase of it. I'll never use another under eye concealer after using this!

on 12/12/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't understand the thrill in this concealer , i tried it because my sister loved it and the packaging just did not do it for me i have dry skin and a little wrinkle under my eyes .
First i couldn't get the darn product out
Second it creased on me
Third it was drying
i will never purchase this concealer again ever...

I really really like this concealer. I purchased the shade nude and it is perfect. (NC35 in MAC for reference) I use it under my eyes, sometimes underneath foundation but mostly over. I find both ways work fine. If I want an extra highlighted under eye I will use a little bit of this before foundation then something like MAC's prep and prime highlighting pen in light boost after applying foundation but for normal every day makeup I will just use this. I find it just melts into the skin, making it super easy to blend, rather than just sitting on it. My only gripe with this product, however, is the packaging. I feel like not enough product comes out of the sponge even after I've clicked a few times so sometimes I have to press harder than I would like, which I don't really like doing on my under eyes as the skin is delicate. Other than that, I think this is a great under eye concealer and will definitely repurchase. Pretty affordable too!

on 12/7/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I had been using MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer and Hard Candy Glamoflauge before, but I hate the applicator of the MAC one and Hard Candy, although coverage was fantastic, was cakey on me.

I picked this one up because of good reviews I read and it has worked better than the other two. I am around NC20 in MAC and I picked this up in "Fair". It has worked wonders to cover up my dark circles and isn't cakey, which is a miracle considering I have really dry and eczema-prone skin.

The applicator is average. I would prefer a tube like Glamoflauge but it is miles better than the MAC one, in my opinion.

I can't speak for the "erasing" part of the product since I use a separate vitamin C product, but if it does a little extra for me then that's a bonus!

Video Reviews & Tutorials