Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 7/29/2013 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OH MY GOSH ! . . . I Love This Lip Butter It's The Best Lip Butter I Ever Used I Especially Recommend Peach Parfait , Sweet Tart , And Cupcake They Smell Great And They Moisturize Your Lips With A Color Tint Nice For School (; ! Hope I Helped /.\

on 7/27/2013 5:12:00 AM

Me and the Revlon lip butters have a love hate relationship. The first one I purchased was sugar frosting, and I was extremely disappointed. It had thick, chunky shimmer and was very sticky, and also had no scent whatsoever.The color went on really cakey and uneven, and if you have any dryness AT ALL on your lips, it makes noticeable chunks. However, the reviews for this product were continuously positive, so I purchased some more in case sugar frosting was just a bad color. I got creamsicle and strawberry shortcake, which weren't too much better. Theyre sooo sticky and just feel unpleasant on your lips. I gave lip butters one more chance and bought the color candy apple. This one was actually pretty good, it had no glitter,, was a bit thinner than the others, and has amazing pigment for a lip balm. It gave a glossy crimson sheen and I liked it. Theyre 7+ dollars which I don't feel is really worth it. The packaging is adorable though, they look really cute sitting in my makeup case (;

on 7/27/2013 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

i love these! i own 6 different shades! they are so cute, so soft and smooth on the lips! i love the sheer colour and the glossiness of the balm. they last on my lips longer than i would expect them to. i bought one and i loved it so much that i kept buying and buying and now i own 6 shades. love love love. $8 at walmart here in toronto

i would just like to mention that no youtube hype lead me to buy these. i saw a colour on my friend's lips and loved it and went and bought it and loved it so i kept buying more! i will buy more colours soon!

I recently purchased a Revlon lip butter in Tutti Fruity. This is an orangy colour and it looks really nice on big and small lips. It comes off quite easily if touched alot but it is very moisturising and if left it will create a nice bright affect. I will definately try out a few more colours as Revlon is one of my top make up brands

on 7/24/2013 1:15:00 AM

I bought 2 of these a while ago, one in Red Velvet and the other is called Creme Brulee. These are a disappointment...I don't like sheer color too much in the first place but these really don't last that long and they are sooo sticky! I actually kind of like the Red Velvet color but the other is a huge no on my skin. The smell gives me a headache too. Its a really stong artificial vanilla smell and ugh. Just not something I wish I bought

on 7/22/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love these!!!! They are pretty expensive but amazing!!! I wear these on a daily basis!

I love these lipbutters! I love that they're not quite lipsticks so I can still wear them to school but they give my lips some color. Yet they're so pigmented. I have purchased 7 of these and I love every single one I've bought. However I've bought all of them on sale because in Canada they cost somewhere between $9-10 which I think is crazy for a drugstore lipbutter. I still love them and will purchase more if they go on sale again:)

on 7/19/2013 4:50:00 AM

I love this lip butter! I got one in strawberry shortcake and went back to get another two more in different shades. I love how they are lip butters , moisturising enough but they also give off a really sweet and natural colour. I haven't gotten lipsticks or lip balms from drug stores for awhile and this totally changed my mind! Absolutely in love with it!

on 7/12/2013 10:57:00 AM

These are okay I just wish they didn't have so much shimmer and lasted a little longer.

on 7/8/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Do not last long, stays on for half an hour then you have to reapply. Very sheer and not quite moisturising.

Popular Lipsticks