Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.

on 12/21/2013 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

on 12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM

Surprised by the middling rating on this. I think it was the original BB cream before all the others took off, and I think it's still the best, or one of the best (haven't tried them all!). It may look a bit greasy on some skins. I always finish mine with some cream blush and then a light dusting of translucent powder.

on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.

on 12/17/2013 9:31:00 AM

This just made my face feel disgusting and oily and made me break out so bad. This went straight into the bin.

on 12/10/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I thought this product was a miracle skin perfector until I had used it for a few days and realised it had made me breakout really badly. It doesn't do what it claims to do at all. Looks really fantastic when you first apply it. Great coverage and makes your skin look amazing but during the day it ends up sliding off your face and looks horrible. I kept trying it however until I realised it made me break out. I was going to try it again but my skin cleared up as soon as I stopped so aren't willing to try it again.

The Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream is way better and cheaper!

on 12/4/2013 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

PROS:
-gives beautiful, natural glowy finish
-better coverage than all the other drugstore bb creams (i think it's because of the light reflecting finish)
-good amount of product
-can be mattified with powder
-perfect for summer because holds up well to sweat and oil
-perfect for winter because is very moisturizing and glowy
-*I personally like the scent, but it can be a con if you don't

CONS:
-maybe not the best for oily skin looking for matte products
-not a ton of coverage (bb cream, duh!)
-not a great shade range

I don't know why this product gets terrible reviews, but I love it and have been using ever since it came out (over 1 year ago)

on 11/26/2013 3:30:00 AM

I actually like this product more than i expected. At first I just curious and bought this for sale. After I try it on my hand, I though it would be a light to medium coverage because its so watery. But after I put it on my face it end up being full coverage, which surprises me because its so lightweight. Its price is okay-- not that affordable compares to other drugstore brand. It is not a totally matt foundation, i found that its finish is quite dewy, which does not bothers me. It does not keep me matt, but the staying power is amazing. One downside i would like to mention is its packaging-- due to the consistency of this bb cream (watery), that kind of squeeze tube just leaks the product everywhere. Also, it does not match my yellow skin tone,its would look better on neutral or pink skin tone.

Overall, I like this product a lot.

on 11/22/2013 2:06:00 AM

I usually use Maybelline BB cream, but the store ran out of my shade so I tried Garnier, thinking it might work better because it costed more. WRONG. It didn't blend in well at all and didn't cover imperfections the way my Maybelline did. And when my eyes teared up from the wind outside it burned the hell out of my eyes. I stopped using it after only a couple applications.