Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 1/11/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was the first BB cream I tried and I have to say I ended up throwing it in the bin. It was too dark for my skin, pilled up and did not blend at all, rubbed off easily, and didn't really do much to hide redness or blemishes. My skin looked nicer when I didn't wear it.

It's cheap yes, but you can get a much nicer BB cream for the same price.

on 1/9/2014 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was impressed how good it is for its price. Minuses: even light tone is a bit dark for my fine skin, stains the clothes collar. Plusses: the price, very natural coverage, hides the flaky skin patches. The latest I very rarely spot among foundations or bbs, had dior nude bb before, it only accenctuated such patches, which is very annoying.

on 1/7/2014 1:34:00 PM

I'll be honest - it was right in the middle for me. It does a good job at adding a bit of moisture after a face-wash, and it evens out my tone a little bit.

I still needed to add my concealer on any red areas (acne marks, nose, chin, etc.), as it didn't even BEGIN to hide that.

I also found if I used even a little too much, my face would feel overly greasy and get shiny within a couple hours...which meant I had to add powder to combat that. (I'm not a fan of makeup...I use a little mascara/eyeliner, and concealer if I need. That's all I want!) So I don't really like that fact that in order to make it help, I have to add at least 2 more products ontop of that!

I use it as an every-other-morning moisturizer usually (my Vitamin A retinal cream is the BOMB for night-time moisture...I can't rave on that amazing product enough!), but if I'm having a really dry-flaky-peeling kinda day, it doesn't help much.

Again, this product is okay, but not great. I doubt I'll be getting it again...I've never had much luck with this brand. I HATE their shampoo/conditioner (the conditioner felt like someone slathered my hair in butter.)

This is an amazing product it give's you a beautiful natural finish and a glow
its my everyday morning product after cleansing i apply this and i must say its great although there's one problem i need to apply a generous amount of anti-shine toner (L'oreal Anti-Shine Toner) and also primer (Nivea Express Hydration Primer) but even though many people told me to use the oil free kind i insist on using this one cause it looks more natural and also because its much easier to apply ,it leave's an amazing Makeup/Foundation Finish
it covers up all imperfections beautifully and i dont need to top it off with anything ,its all i need to put on before going out i'll put on a touch of eye liner but thats about it
i've bin using this for two years and i felt like i needed to write a review on the product plus i love the fact that its very cheap and very easy to find if i run out all i have to do is go to the drugstore near my house and i'm covered ... so all in all an amazing product

Thank you garnier.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I honestly don't want to even give this a one lippy rating. I hated this bb cream. I'm very fair and I heard tons of fair skin girls rave about the coverage and the shade and I have to say it made me look orange and I had to put foundation on top to cover anything. It's sooo greasy and thick and hard to even out. The coverage is non existing and it's not worth the money. I use a lot of bb creams and I have pretty clear skin but this puppy isn't worth trying! Boooo

on 1/5/2014 10:03:00 AM

I hate this product! It is the worst bb cream I've tried. The finish is very oily and looks terrible and if you layer a powder to make it matte it looks super cakey. The coverage is terrible as well. It just looks like a mask and feels really heavy on the skin. Also the scent is really overpowering and irritating. I recommend the combo to oily skin version of this bb cream to everyone because it's much better (coverage and finish wise).

on 1/1/2014 7:35:00 AM

I had to throw this product out after only wearing it once. It was so patchy after applying to my face and just wouldn't blend. And it felt oily and thick like a mask on my skin. Absolutely waste of money.

on 12/23/2013 9:31:00 PM

Nope...
I wanted to like this! But no.
It worked great for a couple of weeks but after was a mess.
I'm almost sure it broke me out, it feels like pure liquid, and doesn't really give good coverage unless you're setting it with a powder.
I recommend it to people who don't have problematic skin or barely need coverage, but not to people who can have hectic or sensitive skin.

on 12/23/2013 7:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely HATED it.
It was too liquid, so the coverage was too light for me, especially when I had bad skin days but didn't want to have to resort to foundation.
It also made my face WAY too oily at the end of the day, even after I had set the bb cream with powder. So, it made me break out really easily due to the oil build up.
It also irritated my eyes and made them sting whenever I had any product near my eyes.
But it works well for most people, so maybe I'm one of the few who the bb cream doesn't agree with.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.