December 18, 2014 | 1052 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It makes your lashes thick and long, and best of all because my lashes naturally point down, it really keeps your lashes curled. And it's only $3! You can tell it's a good one right away because look! there are 500+ reviews and it's over four lippies! How can you say no? you could, but you shouldn't because it's a really good mascara and it's cheap. and best of all, I love the essence mascaras as well (which are also cheap and wonderful) but this stuff comes sealed so you pretty much know no one whipped it open in the store and put some on which you can't tell with the essence mascaras because they aren't sealed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! Not quite perfect.
My eyelashes are quite good, both length wise and volume wise.

Pros:
This gives amazing length and volume and the wand is very convinient literally grabing every-single-lash and lifting them!! The price is also amazing! Overall i was very happy with it and this is my go-to mascara for the night when i want the most dramatic lashes possible

Cons:
-This can easily clump up your lashes, so you have to be careful with it, otherwise you might end up with "4 thick eyelashes", you know, the spider legs effect! Even though i'm someone who, when it comes to mascaras, i say "the more dramatic, the better", this one i avoid for daytime!
-It makes my eyelashes very hard. The impressive thing is,though, i've slept with it a couple of times (awful of me,i know). When i woke up i had flakes under my eyes, but the mascara was there, hard and solid and my eyelashes were still curled and dramatic. So i don't know what to make of this.

Overall i would recommend this, since most people tend to like it PLUS it's so cheap, you won't be crying for your lost money :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by NadiaZaki

I love it! Amazing length! My go to mascara and I prefer it to most high end mascaras.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by britnitessaho

I. LOVE. THIS. MASCARA. I have somewhat unfortunate asian lashes - short but not entirely sparse. They've been growing since I started using Select Lash growth serum, but still not the beautiful long voluminous lashes I wish I had. This stuff makes my lashes look long, voluminous and full! However beware it can get clumpy if you don't know how to apply it. The wand comes out with a lot of product so you have to be careful applying. Less is more ;) also it's handy to have one of those lash combs to separate your lashes in between coat applications. It's so cheap less than $4 at my local walgreens and it's my go to mascara. I used to love Tarte lights camera lashes but the price was too high and to be quite honest, this mascara is better and 5 times cheaper!! Love it. HG. Amazing, cheap, 5 lippies all worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this. This is a VERY good low-priced mascara.
My lash type: fairly light-colored with blonde tips, long but in need of volume

The good:
-Very black. I love drama, and this definitely delivers. It plays up my light green eyes beautifully.
-Good lengthening. My lashes just about hit my brows.
-Great volume. I am sometimes asked if I'm wearing falsies.
-Cheap! It was $3.99 at my local Walgreens.

The bad:
-It smudges throughout the day and can sometimes flake, which is the reason I took off a lippie. It really helps to use a primer.
-Formulation is a bit thin.
-The outside of tube gets easily coated with product, so watch out.

It is a definite drugstore must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic mascara, and I still can't get over how inexpensive it it, like $3 at Walgreens. I saw so many great reviews for it on MUA and a lot of people on YouTube recommend it too, so I decided to try it out. It gives me great volume and length and holds my curl, which never happens for me with a non waterproof formula. Would highly recommend and definitely rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I've already bought my fourth tube of this stuff. I was in Walgreens one day browsing the Jordana section which I didn't have much experience in. I checked on Makeupalley and surprisingly, most Jordana cosmetics had such high reviews. I'm very picky with mascara and for $3, not going to lie, I was hesitant it would do anything for my lashes but then again, it was $3 so I had nothing to lose. Wow. Just wow. This gives such amazing volume and can hold my curl. Definitely my HG mascara that I don't feel guilty repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by PowderSetRepeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first applied this mascara, I did not like it one bit. It went on so wet and it did not help to lengthen, volumize, or separate my lashes at all. I tried it a few more times just to give it a fair shot, and I still hated it. But a month later I randomly decided to give it another go and, oh...my...god!!! It was like night day. The formula had dried out a bit and it went on very nicely. It gave me tons of volume and length, and it really helped to define my lashes. It doesn't flake or "melt" off my face like loreal voluminous does. (That is the worst mascara ever btw!!!)This mascara is just as good, if not better than any department store mascara I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING mascara and ridiculously cheap to boot. I have sensitive eyes and allergies so I will pay a lot for a mascara just so it doesn't irritate me. If it does that, and doesn't flake (besides raccoon eyes, flaking also = mega irritation) then it's a good mascara in my book, but this goes above and beyond. My lashes are naturally decently long, dense, and curly. Nothing outstanding, but they're ok. However, they are blonde! So you can't see them without mascara anyway, haha. This one has the perfect texture, I like my mascara a little wet because that means no clumping adds gorgeous volume with just one quick coat, and has amazing rich black color. Also it lasts all day and NEVER flakes. I live in New England, so I see hot, humid summer weather and very harsh, snowy winter weather, and this holds up like a charm in both. It even holds up to my teary allergy eyes, although it doesn't claim to be waterproof. But despite that, it's so easy to remove with a cleanser. The packaging is great too, cute, but more importantly the mascara doesn't tend to bunch up at the opening which is a giant pet peeve of mine. Basically, this is an A+++++ mascara that has it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by MICROPEEN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara! It's perfect and very cheap. It adds a lot of volume and some decent length. It can get clumpy if you layer a lot, but my usual two layers add the perfect amount of lash, without clumps.

This kind of reminds me of YSL False Effect mascara, but it doesn't dry out as quickly as that one.

The formula is on the wet side, but I like that.

I have and will rebuy this one.