July 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by beautygirly

this is simply the BEST mascara i have ever tried bar none.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticated

I'm the type of person that demands an explanation when things don't make sense.
For example, this mascara. I'm obsessed with mascara. I want the drama of false eyelashes without actually wearing them. Yes, even at work. When I "feel" my lashes every time I blink, and feel the weight of them, I take that as a sign that I'm truly getting the volume that I want. I just spent $30 on Guerlain's Maxi Lash and Jordana's Best Lash...this sneakly little thing from Walgreen's that is so cheap it's practically free... blew Guerlain out of the water.
It doesn't make any sense, but I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really impressed with this. This is my HG. I have found it at last. I'm impressed with this so much so that I stocked up after hearing about it here on MUA. It makes my lashes definitely longer and it costs $1.99. I am a convert. Just try it! It rivals Full n Soft which is now my number 2 mascara. The range is not available in Edinburgh, sigh. So if you live in the UK like me you need to ask a friend to post it to you. The positive reviews on this have said it all. Buy it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

this is the best of the jordana's mascara (i've tried all 3 currently out @ walgreens) although that's really not saying much considering i didn't like the other 2 at all. while this one is an acceptable mascara, i fail to see the hype surrounding it. it holds a curl ok but doesn't do anything spectacular for my lashes. i can see some added length but no volumizing whatsoever despite its name. however, luckily it doesn't make my lashes look anorexic either. i do like that the color of the mascara is really jet black. the overall effect i get is a subtle enhancement of my natural lashes which is very daytime or workplace appropriate. it smudges throughout the day (usually about hour 4) but is easily cleaned up with a q-tip. for the price, this is a good bargain... but i think i'd rather spend my $$ on a mascara that does more for my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Amandajudy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just got this stuff. Awesome!! I have tried much more expensive products in the past with lesser results. It lengthens really really well. I put a coat of Essence waterproof over it and I use the wAterproof on lower lashes bc I just like smidge down there and not too much length. So I can't speak to any lower lash smudging.

It isn't impressive to look at when you see the brush but it goes on smoothly and looks really pretty. A great find for a few bucks! Found it at Walgreens on an end cap. Not with regular brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by drcotton

I must say for a mascara that is pretty inexpensive it's actually not that bad. I've been on a mad hunt for mascara ever since my love, Lancome Fatale was discontinued. As much money, I've spent on various mascara's and a majority of them not being the one; I figure I try low end cosmetics. I love how this mascara gives you a dramatic look. I love baby doll lashes and this mascara comes pretty close to that effect. The only complaint I must say about this mascara is does smudge under the eyes after 5 hours of it on. Also, if you go to the gym make sure you take it off otherwise when you're done with the workout and you're all sweaty... you're going to end up looking like you've been crying or have a black eye like I did! I didn't realize it until I got home. No wonder ppl were staring at me lol. I've been using this mascara for the past couple weeks and figure I post a review. So ladies if you're on a hunt for the perfect mascara, I would say settle on this for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by NicW

Like many, I purchased this after seeing some online reviews, and like many other ladies I really like this mascara! I'm quite lucky that I have long dark eyelashes already, but they are dead straight with no curl. This mascara makes my lashes look naturally curled and full and the effect lasts all day. The consistency is clumpy, so really remove the excess from the brush before you apply. I also like how the formula doesn't make my lashes feel too dry. I haven't had too much of an issue removing this product at the end of the day-it seems to come off fairly easily unlike some other mascaras. At this price, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by vipervixen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara curls and adds volume to my fairly long lashes for the entire day without flaking. I have worn it to the beach as well as pool and it held up quite well. I love the fact that it did work for me and the price is right. I will keep buying as long as they don't change the formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Apucket2

This stuff was amazing the first few times I used it. After that, it dried out pretty quickly. Could have been an old tube when I bought it but it was great the first few times of wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW is the word that came in to my mind when i used this mascara for the first time this morning at 5.30 A.M and WOW is the word that again comes in to my mind at 3 P.M.This is my next favorite mascara.I was using Chanel "Le Volume "sinds may and absolutely loved it ( stil do ) even purchased the prune en blue version .Love these as well but my black one was almost finished and suddenly i remembered purchasing the Jordana mascara on Ebay after reading the reviews here but had forgotten all about it so i used it for the first time this morning and OMG this is THE best mascara ever!!Long,curley lashes with just 2 layers of mascara and soft lashes too .Went to work and forgot all about it till just now when i came home and looked in the mirror and just saw long and curley lashes.Nu smudges ,no fall out!I,m totaly in love! Will buy one more on Ebay today as this is not for sale here in The Netherlands.Just wish it had more colors but hey,Chanel is great too :-)