August 27, 2014 | 1749 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Extremely Voluminous Scent Free Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: Thick Not water proof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by sammysoth

This mascara is absolutely AMAZING! It lengthens and volumizes my eyeslashes so well! This is probably the best mascara I have ever tired. I love the formula of this, its not to dry and its not to wet. It is also very black. This also doesnt clump my lashes together. Its about $3 from walgreens, which is extremely inexpensive! I totally recommend this mascara to anyone who wants an effective mascara that is super cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This mascara is AMAZING for the price, I have massive false looking lashes now! At first the formula is very very wet, so when you blink it will smudge on to your cheeks, it works really well with a lengthening/separating mascara afterwards to separate the lashes better. If you are debating trying it ,just go for it! mine was like $2 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

This is one of the BEST mascara I've ever used! & omg its SOOO cheap! I can't believe it! I would buy this over & over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it to try because of emilynoel's recommendation. I've always hated masacara because they never worked well for me. However, I think this mascara is a great mascara in general. My lashes are long and straight, so I just needed volume. I've tried other mascaras like Benefit They're Real, YSL Faux Cils, and all the Bobbi Brown mascaras, but I prefer this to all of those.

It volumized, gave a bit of length (even though I didn't need it), and didn't clump or smudge. For $2.99, the results were unexpectedly good. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. I do wonder how well this performs under high humidity, but I guess I can wait until summer to test that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by pamelabethga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used almost every single mascara on the market from cheap to high end, even used Latisse. This is my favorite mascara. It gives dramatic lashes without having to coat a lot of mascara on and its very black! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by JennyCaroline

i love this mascara makes me look like im wearing falsies when im really not

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by RebekahDigney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is really good at darkening eyelashes and enhancing them to look voluminous. It doesn't flake like most drugstore products after a long day and its hold your eyelashes quite nicely. I dislike it dispenses so much product though, i have to wipe off so much of the product to get an even coat. It also stays quite wet for a couple of minutes which isn't good if your in a rush. Id have to say thought overall I like it but if your happy to pay quite a bit for your mascara the Dior show Blackout Mascara is beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by kate7hunt

I really like this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look dark and defined and pretty!! I feel like I do get my length it extends my eyelashes nicely. For such a cheap price, totally worth it!! I normally use Covergirl clump crusher as my HOLY GRAIL mascara because it i perfect, but I decided to try this one due to reviews and youtube beauty guru and was impressed.

The only bad thing is that it take a bit more work to do my mascara... first of all the mascara come onto your eyelashes really wet and thick so before putting it on I scrape a bit off in the tube, and once I have applied it I use a old, clean mascara brush to comb my eyelashes and take extra mascara off. Also another tip is that when applying it, look into the mirror from a high angle because the mascara get all over my brow bone, which is kind of annoying.

But I recommend trying it out! It would be one of my favourites but not my ultimate favourite! And comparing to my holy grail mascara ^^ which is $25 I am happy with the Jordana mascara, good product, good price. Worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- doesn't flake/smudge
- separates
- minimal clumping
- very dark
- holds curl

Cons

- no volume
- lashes feel very hard

Comments: I wish this worked for me, but all it did was make my lashes darker and give them separation. No volume and left my lashes incredibly stiff.

Will not repurchase.