October 24, 2014 | 1390 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by MICROPEEN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara! It's perfect and very cheap. It adds a lot of volume and some decent length. It can get clumpy if you layer a lot, but my usual two layers add the perfect amount of lash, without clumps.

This kind of reminds me of YSL False Effect mascara, but it doesn't dry out as quickly as that one.

The formula is on the wet side, but I like that.

I have and will rebuy this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down my favorite mascara ever. I strayed because I have unreachable expectations of getting my eyelashes to look like falsies. The closest I will ever get is with this. I am officially done searching. I've gone through 4 of these already, they are everything I could ever want in a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lets get to the point. Great formula, price, very cheap. Quality, awesome. Better than many expensive ones i've bought before. Its not as watery as many people claim it is, my personal opinion. Works wonders on my lashes. Will clump if you apply too many times but overall, im sticking with for a while! Oh and best part? IT DOESNT flake :D

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by ntra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My co-worker recommended this and for the price I had to try it. The mascara is very wet. I really felt it on my lashes as it was drying. You have to be careful not to blink very hard, so forget about it if you sneeze!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SeekingFor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this based on all the reviews and the only thing good is that its cheap but who cares if its going to end up in the trash. it doesn't hold a curl, so wet and clumpy with smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by woolange

I really love this mascara! Price is very affordable yet the quality surpasses others with higher prices. The formula is good and it gives slight clump, give my lashes extra length and volume yet not too much, which is great for everyday use. What I really love about this one is in the ease of cleaning. I often got frustrated with waterproof mascaras, which consume time and effort when cleaned.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

I bought this because of the great YouTube reviews. It did not disappoint! Don't worry that it's not water proof, it is not going anywhere! Very black in color. I will absolutely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this. I can't remember what I paid for it but if it's cheaper than loreal (which it probably is) I'll stick with this Adds volume and some length. Got goopy on the outside of the tube once but no big deal

UPDATE:dropped a lippie. too goopy, too clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rjkristi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I'm a mascara whore and really do love this mascara. I tend to go for waterproof mascaras because they hold my curl better but this mascara does a heck of a job at holding my curl! I love the brush and formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite non waterproof mascara. The formula is wet and very black, both traits that I love. Normally I put this on and then brush out with a spoolie before it dries to get a more natural (but still lush and thick) look. No flakes or smears: the formula is very durable and lasting. I have somewhat thick lashes but this preforms beautifully on my mother's very very sparse ones too. Fantastic mascara at an unbeatable price. Highly recommended! Now if they would only come out with a wp version as well :)