BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1942 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 12/2/2014 5:47:00 AM

Very black, very resistant (you may need their own makeup remover from the same line for this one), the wand is awesome especially the end. Great for getting big black dramatic eyelashes. Does not irritate my eyes (some mascaras do that). It's not more expensive than other HE mascaras but it is better than most imho (Dior, EL, Givenchy - from which I've tried).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a nice mascara, but I found it didn't do the best job of separating my lashes. It lengthened them for sure, but tended to look too unnatural for my tastes. It does a great job of lengthening, though, so if that's your sort of thing you will definitely enjoy this product.

on 12/1/2014 5:02:00 PM

This mascara is the best. A little goes along way. Work the brush.

on 12/1/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really didn't like the wand on this mascara, the bristles are really spaced out, meaning my lashes clumped a lot, also I find with rubber mascara wands they can be very sharp, it was hard to get the brush right to the base of my lashes without feeling like it was scratching my eyelids. I did like the ball on the end of the wand though, it made catching every little lash easier than traditional brushes. My HG mascara is still MaxFactor's False Lash Effect.

The only Benefit item I have ever re-purchased. It's more than I usually spend on mascara but it makes my lashes look great. It adds both volume and length without a lot of clumping. Great brush too. No smudging throughout the day (I'm oily) but still reasonably easy to remove. Of all the mascaras I've tried I found this one most similar to LashBlast both in formula and brush. I prefer They're Real because I find it clumps less than LashBlast.

on 11/30/2014 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It is very black and has a nice brush! It is not very build able so it's basically once and done, unless you like the spider eye look. It is a bit pricy but I think it is worth it because of how black and long it makes your lashes!

on 11/30/2014 11:54:00 AM

I would highly recommend this mascara, it is great at creating both volume and length and have even been asked if I was wearing false lashes whilst wearing this.

Small faults would include the rather expensive price and the product can be quite difficult to remove, but overall it's a great mascara!

on 11/28/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually don't purchase high-end mascaras but decided to give this a go after hearing rave reviews from YouTube beauty vloggers. I have short lashes and this mascara did nothing to lengthen but did thicken the appearance of them. I love that this was an intense black, but that is where the pros of this mascara end. I don't have problems with rubber bristles, but I really wasn't a fan of this brush or formula because as you apply a second layer it starts to clump and makes your lashes stick together. It's not buildable unless you like the spidery-lash look. This also flakes and smudges within an hour or two of application, and feels heavy on the lashes. Not impressed and think it gets too much hype on YouTube.

on 11/27/2014 4:09:00 PM

I personally cannot find anything good about this mascara, It sticks my lashes together and it makes them really hard. While I have full lashes, with this mascara it looks like a have only 2 or 3 lashes. It flakes very quickly and it is very difficult to take off. I even tried taking taking it off with a very good cleansing balm, which is usually very gentle and requires almost no rubbing, but with this mascara I needed to use an eye make up remover afterwards. Too expensive for extremely low quality.

on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM