BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2012 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. NĀ° 05827/N

on 1/23/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the worse mascaras I've used. It did nothing for my lashes at all.

It didn't irritate my eyes so that's good. Doesn't rub off or give me racoon eyes. The brush is neither here nor there.

This is one of those mascaras people clearly either love or dislike. I'd try to get a sample of this to try before purchasing this. But, thankfully Sephora has a great return policy so we can all try and find what works best for us!

on 1/23/2015 3:58:00 PM

I love love love this mascara! If you have the money then it's worth it. It separates and looks gorgeous. It's my favourite mascara!

on 1/22/2015 6:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Not worth it. Nice brush, but the formula is WAYY too runny (and somehow thick at the same time) for my asian lashes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Possibly the worst mascara I have ever tried.
With only one coat, this stuff would not dry. My lashes felt ( and looked) like they were wet with glue, were heavy and drooped. I could even feel dust and dirt stick to them everytime the wind kicked up.
Returned for a refund.

on 1/21/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This mascara definitely added fullness and length but it also made my lashes stiff, droopy, and it flakes like nobody's business. The real prize is the wand not the actual mascara itself. I would recommend buying the mascara just for the wand and using it with better quality mascara.

on 1/21/2015 8:28:00 PM

For some reason this mascara makes my lashes pop very easily! Just one swipe and they are much prettier (gives me that "doll like" look). Besides BM (volumizing-the one in the silver tube), this one is now one of my HG's. I never tried their mascaras before until I ordered a gift set that included this. So far I'm really loving this!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews! I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I find that it separates/defines my lashes while adding some volume and length! I've used about three sample tubes of this and definitely plan on purchasing the full sized product once I run out of the minis I've been hoarding. Lately on MUA I've noticed the mascara reviews are much like fragrance reviews- meaning they're an individualized preference depending on what your needs are. I also feel it personally takes me a few days/a week in order to maneuver the brush as each mascara is so different from one to the next. I do feel Benefit products in general are hit or miss, (we all know the Push-Up Liner was a total fail), but this one is definitely worth checking out. Considering the mixed reviews, I'd get my hands on a sample tube first if I were reading this before spending $23 on a mascara. In my humble opinion, it is worth every penny. I just love the formula, the brush, everything about this. It's very long lasting and yes, can be a little tedious to remove. I think this is more of a glamorous mascara as opposed to a natural looking mascara such as Tarte. I definitely consider this HG material.

I love tanks! I don't like the price but it has great staying power and I think to get the most out of this you need to use two mascaras. I like tarts light camera lashes to hover top of this. Sometimes I'll use the dior serum primer first then benefit then tarte. Perfection! However I do almost think that LOREAL manga is reallllly close to this mascara so unless I have the extra money I buy that instead

on 1/20/2015 5:43:00 AM

I think this is a love it or hate it kinda product. I had tried a sample from Sephora and thought that it made my lashes clumpy and short. That being said my friend tried it and it made her lashes look amazing. Although every time I tried it I was left disappointed.
Wonder how a product can be perfect on one person and a disaster on another?
I say try it yourself and get a sample first

on 1/20/2015 5:14:00 AM

Probably the worst mascara I've ever used. I bought it hoping that it would separate my lashes to make it look like I have no mascara on, but instead it made them stick together and I had a hard time removing it. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

Popular Mascaras