BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This mascara made my lashes look longer and fuller. Holds the curl pretty well for my monolids. It lasts all day (might rub off on lower lash line a little bit) and not too hard to take off at night. This is a good go-to mascara for lazy days and when you just want to skip the eyeliner but still have something on. I will love it while it lasts, but probably will not repurchase because I'm a student and $30 for a mascara is hella expensive!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So, when you first purchase the mascara and use it 2-3 times the consistancy is great and goes on smooth and dark black giving a 'luscious lash' effect. However, after 2 purchases of this I had the same results of the mascara drying out and going to a clumpy dry consistancy. This is also horrendous to get off even with eye makeup remover! Don't waste your money girls it's not all its cracked up to be x

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have this in brown.
it's a pretty good brown mascara, not sure why the wand has to be shaped like a mediaeval torture device, because it makes doing the inner corner lashes very frightening. that's the only con. lasting power is excellent, no flaking or smudging, and it provides nice definition. i use this on 'no-makeup' days so i'm happy with it not providing a ton of volume. it's not very volumising though, so if that's your bag, i'd try another mascara. i'd repurchase, despite how expensive it is.

I absolutely love this! I have had better mascara formulas, but the the brush is the best ever. I use it with other mascaras.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You have to apply it quickly as it dries fast (not the bottle, just the application). It sometimes goes on clumpy but if you brush through the lashes, they look amazing. Extreme length & volume. I love it for that & would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recieved this in a kit I bought. It was a smaller size. It is just nothing special. It goes on and then flakes off throughout the day. It's not the worst. But there are less expensive mascara that way out perform this! Loreal tubing mascara with primer on one side and mascara on the other end (in the red and white tube). This is my go to mascara for the last 3 years. Loreal double extend tubing mascara.

No clumping. Looks natural. I have already purchased it a number times over the past 8 years. Lashes look thicker, natural and the wand is especially great for application.

I like the look but it smudges all over where I look scary.

Ps if you have a hard time taking this off try an oil base makeup remover it just slides off like vitamin E or coconut oil

I had two travel sizes of these, I ended up throwing one out and giving the other away. Yes these do add heaps of volume but they are SO CLUMPY AND WET. I thought it was my application that was making it so clumpy so i tried different ways to apply it but it was still giving me big uneven clumps of mascara on my eyelashes. I tried cleaning the brush off before using but it was so wet it just stuck my eyelashes together.. And it you got it onto your eyelids/undereye area it was a pain to clean up. Not worth it.

Popular Mascaras