October 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by rachferg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Junk. Such junk! Bristles are to long & separated for the wand to make a difference. I was hoping this would rival the rocket to restore my faith in higher end products, but drugstore products are reigning supreme the past couple years! Sorry, not sorry!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Claudiakao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the formula, it is a bit wet when first use but it's still a good and very black consistency. however, I do not like the plastic bristles, I think each individual bristle is too long and far between to properly deliver the mascara to the lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by cinnamongingersnaps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

A very wet formula that took ages to dry. It doesn't lift, curl or volumise. It just darkens the lashes, but doesn't do much else. It's not suitable for Asian eyes, as the brush is too big and unwieldy.

It also smudges like crazy, if you wear contact lenses and need to put eyedrops, definitely stay away from this.

I would go back to the ZA Killer Volume mascara that costs 40% less, only needed two coats to volumise and holds the curl like a dream. I live in the Tropics with extremely high humidity, The ZA one does not smudge even for a whole day in the sun with the terrible heat and humidity, They're Real! mascara can't even last me a day in the air-conditioned comfort of my office or shopping mall without smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Best mascara ever. It gives excellent length and separation. It's quite pricey but worth it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

This is okay, but I prefer Benefit's BADgal mascara to this one. The formula is really heavy on my lashes. It gives a nicely dramatic look (good length and volume) but I just don't like the BULKINESS of it. And I love a dramatic mascara, but this one just goes on a little too thick for my liking.
No problems with flaking or smudging. Doesnt clump either. This isn't so horrible that I won't finish up the tube, but I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by chlodewick21

this is one of my all-time favourite mascaras, it provides excellent length! volume! and it does not clump or irritate the lashes, if you put enough layers on it provides the look of false lashes to some extent! the best property is defintley the length and volume! the only minor problem i have is now that ive had it for quite a while i find its drying out making the application less effective and it does not look as volumous and lengthy! however it never fails to make my lashes look full and long! this is a brilliant mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara works more as a everyday natural look. Gives good length, some volume, lifts and holds curl. I don't have to use a lash comb to separate my lashes either. Being available in mini sizes is also a plus point for me because although I do have some favorite I rarely repurchase these days as there are so many mascara out there to try. So smaller tube, shorter commitment.

Personally I'm a fan of super dark, dramatic lashes with lots of volume and this mascara lacks the oomph so I probably wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Amina2547

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really long and thick lashes, it is usually difficult for me to find a mascara that does not clump my lashes, or make it the same length as it was before, I always look for a mascara that makes them look longer naturally and does not look messy. This mascara so far has been my all time favorite! It gives that effortless natural look, as well as gives that extra little length, plus it is not messy at all.
The only negative part in this mascara is the pricing,it is around120 AED, which in my opinion is a little too much but nevertheless it is totally worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

After hearing great reviews about this I went out and bought it. It is an intense dramatic black but left my eyelashes with flakes and clumps and it dried stiff. It is a bit too wet of a formula and takes a long time to dry. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by cy1234

I had a sample of this from Sephora and really liked this mascara except that it smudges easily. I have Asian oily eyelids so I'm pretty picky with mascaras. Otherwise this mascara was great for lengthening and volume. Also kept the curl all day long. Too bad for the smudge factor otherwise I would Have loved this mascara