L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 10/28/2005 12:40:00 AM

Love this stuff!! You have no idea how happy I was when I found out you could buy this stuff in big bottles!! This stuff smells absolutely wonderful. It makes my hair feel like silk and gives wonderful shine. Great for nourishing color. It makes my hair feel so.....LUSH. I reccomend this to everyone! I will continue to purchase over and over again.

on 10/22/2005 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have very long, extremely thick, frequently highlighted blonde hair. Nothing, but nothing makes my hair as super shiny as Feria conditioner. I'm talking Dawn from Buffy shiny. I love shiny hair. However, do not find that it does the trick when it comes to detangling my hair. I use Feria every other shampoo, and I mix it with Garnier hair masque. I also find the bottle kind of problematic- a flip top would be far more convenient than the screw top.

All that said, I love it. I've tried many conditioners, and this is the best for shine.

on 10/12/2005 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this due to all of the positive reviews. I needed a replacement for the Aussie Moist Conditioner that I love, but didn't want to buy since it got bought by Proctor and Gamble. I've only used it once, but it seems to give very similar, maybe even slightly better results than Aussie Moist. Instantly smooth, detangled hair that still feels that way when it's blow dried. I have longer, medium thickness, layered hair that tends to get dry at the ends and in the middle and is very tangley unless I use some sort of conditioner and leave-in product. I will probably use this every other wash, rather than each time. It was around $7 at Sally's Beauty Supply.

on 10/7/2005 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this conditioner. I don't know what I'll do if they stop selling it.

on 8/29/2005 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this stuff for the first time last night, and it dried out my hair and made it frizzy big time! It had a great slip in the shower, but when my hair air dried (I never blowdry) it was a frizzy mess! I was so dissapointed and won't buy this again.

on 8/11/2005 5:02:00 PM

I'm asian and have very fine hair. Since it's so fine, it tends to break easily and is hard to style if my hair is not well conditioned. I found this conditioner to be very moisturizing and doesn't leave any buildup. So my hair combs right through without any tangling. It also leaves my hair extremely shiny. Even though it's a treatment for after coloring, I use it everyday. A little bit goes a long way. May be a little pricy, $7.99, but I purchased membership at Sally's Beauty for additional discounts and it comes out to about $6.39. This is the only conditioner I've used that delivers good results. This is my HG conditioner.

on 7/28/2005 9:14:00 AM

I have to say that this actually left my hair looking very nice.. I wasnt expecting too much, but my hair looks healthier and a little shinier than before. The main thing I notice is that my hair has less frizz right now which im very happy about. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This conditioner is light and it has a slick, silky texture. I like the smell. And it detangles relatively well, which I bet is because of the silicone in it. However my hair is too thirsty for this product. It doesn't moisturize enough for me. It isn't a bad product though.

I absolutely dig this stuff! the coolest! It works on my frequently colored hair. it smells great,and works so well. keeps my hair from feeling dry and brittle,and works as good and BETTER than most deep conditioners-which this isnt even a deep conditioner. it works great,and good thing Loreal doesnt test on animals-unlike Pantene(which they bite anyways),and other companies.I love this stuff! Im almost out of my tube of this so im going to have to pop into sally's(where all the girls there know me) and buy some more! two thumbs up.

on 7/6/2005 7:52:00 PM

I am in the minority here, but I think this product is over-rated. I have thick, very dry (thanks to Feria haircolour) hair and while this conditioner is nice, it is no better than-or maybe even not as good as-the Pantene, Thermasilk or Dove conditioners I have tried. It is lighter weight than Pantene, but an almost exact match to Dove.
Not a bad conditioner at all, but the others are cheaper and a lot easier to find.