Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 11/22/2013 3:08:00 AM

Best concealer I've ever tried. I've also used products from Clinique, Lancome, and MAC and this one beats them. I have really bad dark under eye circles + fair skin and this hides them very very well. You don't need a lot of product for excellent coverage.

on 11/22/2013 2:48:00 AM

This product is amazing! I never do reviews but I picked it up at Priceline because it was on sale and I liked the brush tip applicator. It has been a dream for me as I mainly use it as a highlighter and to cover veins and circles around my eyes. I find that It isn't a heavy coverage but blends beautifully and is very dewy and not drying on the skin. I use the lightest shade for my pale skin and this is the first time a concealer has actually ever blended to the perfect colour for my skin. I love it so much that I've stopped wearing foundation and only using this concealer. I'm on my 2nd tube and will keep purchasing this item. The only downside is that the product doesn't seem to last long enough and I'm already on my second tube after only a month.

on 11/15/2013 7:58:00 PM

I've heard so many good things about this concealer so I was so excited to pick it up I like the packaging, really easy for everyday use. it has a nice creamy consistency and it blends very well I git the medium one, it didn't really brightened my under eyes and didn't conceal my dark circles completely that's why I rated it as a 3

Very good and very similar to maybelline dream lumi touch

on 11/10/2013 10:21:00 PM

Does everything a under eye concealer needs to do! Affordable and really does adapt to your skin colour

on 11/10/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

TBC later, will add details when used for more than 3 weeks (if it lasts that long)

on 11/9/2013 11:53:00 PM

I love this concealer! I purchased it in the shade fair/light at Wal-Mart for about 5 dollars. I think the color range is great for those with light-skin. This concealer definitely deserves more recognition in the beauty community. I use it for both my under eyes and blemishes and redness and it works well on both areas. The liquid formula isn't too thick or too thin. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural, and does not crease into the lines under my eyes. It provides excellent coverage while still brightening up my face. It's decently opaque, but not hard to blend like other high coverage concealers like Hard Candy Glamoflauge. The only downside is the packaging. Some may find it wasteful and unsanitary. I wish it came with a wand applicator instead. Despite this, I have repurchased this twice already, and plan to do so again and again. For the price, I suggest everyone give it a shot!

on 11/9/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

after watching a YT person review this, I went and bought it, It not Goood for dark circles
at all, it wont even cover mine..

on 11/8/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, I really enjoy this concealer. I have a bunch of concealers but not much for under my eyes so I decided to pick this up on a whim. The coverage and longevity is fantastic and I tend to find myself reaching for it the most. I should have picked it up in fair instead of light/medium because it's too close to my skin color but it still works great. A+!

on 11/8/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Whoo boy, what a lovely little thing this is! Goes on smooth, feels more like moisturizer than concealer, so it doesn't cake or crease or feel dry. It gave me wonderful brightness under the eyes and worked well as a subtle highlighter on the brow, nose etc. Does not give enough coverage for pimples etc, but I don't think it is meant to.

Applied this morning, went about my business outside with wind and weater and a bit of sweating and rubbing my face - just got home 6 hours later and it was still on, no creasing. Lovely stuff.

Video Reviews & Tutorials