Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 12/19/2013 8:28:00 PM

blends well, color matched me well, texture looks smooth, for $6 its a really good concealer

on 12/19/2013 12:29:00 PM

An Ok product, best concealer i have tried.
Has an OK coverage, however that is just my opinion as I have very dark and unflattering under eye circles.Blends nicely and stays on my face all day :) For someone considering getting this I would recommend getting it in 1 shade lighter than your skin tone as it works great as a brightener!
The reason I gave this a 3 was because I feel it dosen't cover up my under eye circles unless paired with another concealer, the brush applicator is also a bit annoying.

on 12/15/2013 4:04:00 PM

I bought this baby in Light. It is a bit tad lighter than my skin but still yellow, which is awesome because I mainly use this to highlight my skin. I put this on top of my Bobbi Brown peach corrector to lighten up my circles, and around my nose and mouth on days I am just planning to run errands. The coverage is light/ medium-light and only last about 4 hours so it is not in any way sufficient for heavy blemishes or dark circles. Definitely will buy this again when I run out.

on 12/14/2013 8:31:00 PM

I really like this concealer it is so nice and creamy plus it blends like a dream. I usually use Tarte creaseless concealer but I just like to try products so I picked this up. The brush is so, so I find it great for applying under my eyes. I then use a concealer brush and it blends really well. It didn't crease on me either. I set it with Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder and it lasted all day. For spots I dab it on and blend with my finger the pat, pat way. It covers great and it lasted for me till I took it off tonight. I like this one better than the Revlon ColorStay for sure.

This was reasonably priced but I got it free with my CVS extra bucks and I'm stoked that I did because it's a good one to keep in my travel MU bag. I can leave my Tarte at home and not worry about having concealer if I need it. I'm really impressed with Rimmels products this is a really great concealer and I'm happy I bought it. Recommended!

on 12/11/2013 7:40:00 PM

I have been using the ivory concealer which is the lightest shade to brighten under my eyes. at my age I am getting quite dry and have fine lines under my eyes and at the outer corners. this concealer is great at brightening this area without being too thick or heavy to settle into the lines. as some others have mentioned I am not sure how hygenic the brush applicator is after repeated use. but I do actually like the brush in terms of applocation and making it easy to get right into the inner corners of my eye and just skim the bottom of the under eye area which brightens or helps eyeshadow to stay in place. I can apply a tiny ampunt in places where needed or swipe it in larger areas and use my brush or fingers to pat it in to my skin. overall I am really happy that I have found this concealer. and I think I will also buy a darker shade to match my skin tone and use as a spot concealer. this is the third rimmel product have bought and I am impressed with the quality for the price.

on 12/11/2013 1:41:00 AM

THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!!!!!!! Bought it because of the awesome reviews about it and they're all true!!!!!! I only use it as a concealer not a highlighter. I wear it under my powder and touch ups on top of the powder as well and it blends so nicely. It hides absolutely everything!!!!!!!! The only con is it doesn't last as long as I would like it to but apart from that, I'm in love!

on 12/8/2013 4:59:00 PM

I wanted to like this so bad because of the great reviews, but unfortunately, the shade 60 Natural Beige is just plain orange. I also found this product to separate and a dark orange liquid secretes from the tube. Coverage is light - medium. Lasting power was average.

Love this! Best drugstore concealer yet! It covers under eye, and hides blemishes. It's smoothe and creamy, and blends great. The only thing I hate is the squeeze brush tip, it's nearly impossible to get the right amount out. Gonna buy more!

on 11/22/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff is AMAZING. I dont know why but I'm only 26 and I've been fighting with dark and dry/wrinkly under eyes. I tried every type of concealer out there and on a whim, I picked this up at Shoppers since it was being discontinued at 4.50$

Omg. It is so creamy and matches my skin tone perfectly. I used the natural beige color and I'm black! Blends in like a dream! I'm so happy I found this. I immediatly went back and bought 2 more. I'm gonna hunt around to see if I can find more to stock up with because for only 4.50$, this is my HG and I can't be without it!!!

on 11/22/2013 3:08:00 AM

Best concealer I've ever tried. I've also used products from Clinique, Lancome, and MAC and this one beats them. I have really bad dark under eye circles + fair skin and this hides them very very well. You don't need a lot of product for excellent coverage.

Video Reviews & Tutorials