Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 11/10/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

TBC later, will add details when used for more than 3 weeks (if it lasts that long)

on 11/9/2013 11:53:00 PM

I love this concealer! I purchased it in the shade fair/light at Wal-Mart for about 5 dollars. I think the color range is great for those with light-skin. This concealer definitely deserves more recognition in the beauty community. I use it for both my under eyes and blemishes and redness and it works well on both areas. The liquid formula isn't too thick or too thin. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural, and does not crease into the lines under my eyes. It provides excellent coverage while still brightening up my face. It's decently opaque, but not hard to blend like other high coverage concealers like Hard Candy Glamoflauge. The only downside is the packaging. Some may find it wasteful and unsanitary. I wish it came with a wand applicator instead. Despite this, I have repurchased this twice already, and plan to do so again and again. For the price, I suggest everyone give it a shot!

on 11/9/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

after watching a YT person review this, I went and bought it, It not Goood for dark circles
at all, it wont even cover mine..

on 11/8/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, I really enjoy this concealer. I have a bunch of concealers but not much for under my eyes so I decided to pick this up on a whim. The coverage and longevity is fantastic and I tend to find myself reaching for it the most. I should have picked it up in fair instead of light/medium because it's too close to my skin color but it still works great. A+!

on 11/8/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Whoo boy, what a lovely little thing this is! Goes on smooth, feels more like moisturizer than concealer, so it doesn't cake or crease or feel dry. It gave me wonderful brightness under the eyes and worked well as a subtle highlighter on the brow, nose etc. Does not give enough coverage for pimples etc, but I don't think it is meant to.

Applied this morning, went about my business outside with wind and weater and a bit of sweating and rubbing my face - just got home 6 hours later and it was still on, no creasing. Lovely stuff.

on 11/6/2013 5:16:00 PM

This is one of those products that are wayyy under appreciated, I don't see that much hype surrounding this product. Nonetheless its a great product! I doesn't provide amazing coverage but it does make your undereye area bright and natural which I think is why I like it so much. This will not give you that superbright kim k concealer look, but its awesome for everyday. It never creases and lasts me throughout the day. The consistency is the perfect (not too thick not too watery). Overall a great product. I use fair-light a good (light yellow toned color)

on 11/3/2013 3:51:00 AM

Overall, this is a reasonably useful concealer that lasts quite well throughout the day. It is especially good for concealing dark circles and is also quite good used as a highlighter also. I use this with the match perfection foundation and they both work well together, although I found that I usually have to apply the concealer after the foundation as it can get rubbed off when applying foundation. It doesn't have a very strong smell which I am a fan of. I have quite pale skin and use the ivory shade with the light porcelain foundation and they are both the exact perfect colour for my skin tone :)

on 10/25/2013 7:47:00 PM

Pretty good

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail for under my eyes!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love that this concealer matches my skin perfectly and that it was a no brainer as to which shade to pick! This concealer does last all day on minor blemishes like red spots. I've never tried it alone under my eyes though. I originally bought this because when I first started getting into makeup a lot of people were raving about the Stay Matte powder and this was just sitting right next to it, with a tempting "match perfection" label and only three colors. It feels very light on my skin and I actually forget that I'm wearing it. I absolutely love that it has it's own built in applicator so I don't have to go out and buy some fancy brush. I do worry about that bit getting all gunky even though it hasn't happened yet.

Video Reviews & Tutorials