September 19, 2014 | 1567 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by missllamalauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I get this in the right shade, it's perfect. It covers what I need and I like the consistency. Be very careful about which shade you get though. I got one shade darker by mistake because it said "light" when I really should have gotten "fair/light" and it comes out dark and actually grays trying to match my skin. Great for the price if you get the right one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by JL98

I was looking for a fairly cheap concealer and id heard good reviews about the rimmel match perfection, so thos were the two main reasons i bought it. the brush in the packaging is really nice and soft but as other people said a lot of the product was getting trapped in it and so i just cut it off and applied it w my finger instead. the coverage is pretty good and overall id say its a pretty good product considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by lovesherproducts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! I am very hesitant when buying makeup from a drug store as everything I use seems to irritate or break my face out or it's just a waste of money. I really only use high end products. I have used Rimmel in the past and the products seemed pretty good. SO I saw this and figured I would give it a whirl! I have to say I am pretty impressed! It covers my under eye circles like Make Up For Ever concealer does, and that stuff is $32 a tube!!!! Plus I have to use 2 different colors in Make Up For Ever, so now with Rimmel Perfect Match concealer I wont be going through as many tubes of the high dollar concealer! I hope to see this product around for many years to come! =)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by KatGen

Simply put, a tinted moisturizer gives more coverage than I got from this product. It did absolutely nothing for me :/ It may work well for someone who has flawless skin that would like to add a minimal highlight in a few areas IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am stunned by all the good reviews. I had to hunt this one out, because it seems to be popular and sold out at many places. Finally found it at Ulta and picked a good color match. First problem, the stupid squeeze tube that is supposed to squeeze the product up into the brush. It took forever, then blobbed out once I stopped squeezing. So I finally got it applied, and looked later in the day and it looked like I had no concealer on at all. I don't have particularly dark circles or oily skin, so I am not sure if this just oxidized to an ugly color, or what, but it makes me look horrible. Can not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

I found this product reseaching on MA.

It does the trick, but I prefer a heavier consistency. I got it in the lightest shade, and it works well with my light Asian skin tone. I don't have any problems with the tube packaging, I actually like it. I use to use Clinque, and the clicker was a pain. All in all, it's pretty good for the price and doesn't break me out and covers moderately well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

Best drug store concealer, lasts, and gives a really good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by loveheartxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i love this concealer!
i have tried a lot of concealers from a lot of brands but this is by far my favourite. i use it mainly for covering up my medium dark under eye circles and it does a great job! it covers them up no problem, highlighting and brightening my under eye area. without under eye primer on it can tend to settle into the cracks a little but it is not a major problem, and with a bit of powder on top it works well.

as for covering up spots it covers up my small blemishes without fault, but i wouldn't think it would fare so well on bigger spots or acne. i would say it was more of a under eye concealer. if i use to much product on my spots and rub it in too hard, it tends to peel/flake a little, which is slightly annoying.

the packaging is not the best. it does not able you to see how much product is left in the packaging unless you hold it up to a light. the applicator at the end is also a bit messy, and causes you to waste more product than necessary. i also think the tube is a bit big for how much product you get in the tube, making it harder to squeeze out.

overall i think this product is amazing! i only really needed it for under eye circles as i don't tend to get many bad spots so it has done excactly as i was hoping it would, and i shall definitely be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I have tried A LOT of concealers, and this time I decided to try this. My favourite concealer ever, is Wake me up from the same brand, but this time I wanted to try this one out, instead of repurchasing the Wake Me up.

The match perfection one is actually pretty similar to the Wake Me up, and the price is the same. The only different is the applicator and the match perfection is a bit more illuminating. Let me just say that I don't like the applicator and I wish that it wasn't that illuminating, so I could cover up blemishes with this.

But it's SO good, for under the eyes and hyper pigmentation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Decent concealer. Not uber long wearing but is easy to blend and build, medium coverage. A little goes a long way so don't squeeze too hard!