November 26, 2014 | 1336 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is okay. It is very cakey looking, does not cover very well, and wears off easily. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Im on my 4th tube and i absolutely love it! Never creases under my eyes and i like to apply to cheekbones for a natural highlight. Not at all for blemishes as its a highlighting concealer so it will just attract more attention to them. Holy grail under eye concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I have it in the lightest shade, and it does quite a good job of concealing my under-eye circles, which are not particularly bad, I just have a lot of blueness under my eyes due to being so pale. It doesn't crease on me. I also use this on blemishes and red areas, as it does have decent coverage and it looks very natural on my skin. It says "2 in 1, concealer & highlighter", but it's definitely more of a concealer than highlighter. Overall, I am a fan & would repurchase. It's inexpensive & works perfectly fine for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is great for concealing dark circles under your eyes! It blends wonderfully and stays put the whole day (set with powder). I myself don't use the brush that comes with it and I would go with out it. Good quality for drug store and very cheap! I'll be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only a good concealer if your skin matches perfectly to it. Funny how it's called "match perfection" when there's only 5 shades but anyway, I have this in 010 Ivory and it works wonderfully as a matte highlighter on my NC30 skin. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really love this concealer! I am so surprised too. It is super cheap (about $5) and has some funky packaging (attached brushes usually turn me off), but surprisingly everything about this stuff is fantastic!! I love the brush. It applies nicely and lets me smear it anywhere in just the right way. I use it under my eyes and around my nose as a nice highlighting concealer. I use this in the fairest shade so it's the perfect highlight. Nice and thick and covers nicely, but melts into my skin juuuust right. Isn't cakey at all! I always set it with a powder, otherwise I think it may settle into creases. I typically use either MAC Studio Finish or Select Moisturecover, one being a cream and the other a liquid, and this formula is a wonderful harmony of the 2... and is 1/3 of the price! I'm obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I just got this today. I really like it! It's very easy to blend and has pretty good coverage. I don't have terrible dark circles but no dark circles are good dark circles. I have been searching everywhere for a good creamy under eye concealer that wouldn't dry out/cake under my eyes. When I put this on, it doesn't feel like I have to put on a whole bunch on. It doesn't feel drying at all. A lot of people said that they didn't like the brush applicator squeeze tube thing but I actually like it. BUT the only issue is that even if I have the cap on, if I squeeze the tube product will come out getting it on the inside of the cap and wasting product. But the amazing concealer makes up for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Update on my Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (after several months of use):

I had first bought this product from MyChemist for $6.50AUD (at a 50% sale) and I think, around $13AUD for this astonishingly beautiful 7mL concealer. Now looking back, months later, I absolutely love this product! A little goes very far and it offers amaing coverage for my hideous dark circles without sinking into and emphasising wrinkles/lines (due to having sinus infection).

The colour I have, 'Natural Beige' and it suits me perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by sdawson2008

I've tried so many concealers in the past and this one worked so well for me. I originally got this for my friend when I did her make up for prom but she's not into make up very much so I just chose to keep it. I stashed it away thinking my Almay Wake up is much better (mostly for the price I paid for it) but then I wasn't truly happy with it so I tried this concealer again and it couldn't have been more perfect! The shade is just right and I usually use a warm beige foundation. The one I purchased was the soft beige 040 and I only had to put a little bit under my eyes and the darkness is gone! It tends to settle into creases but just don't put too much of the product and you should be good (you won't need much anyways to get the coverage that you need). Also it blends really well, I think I'm in love, hehe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed a new concealer and decided to pick this one up since it had so many good reviews and was inexpensive. I had been using Lancome concealer for the last 5 years at least, but it is pricey and I don't have bad dark circles or concerns to where concealer is that important to me. I just use a tiny bit under my eyes for brightening. This Rimmel concealer is great for the price and works really well for my needs. I think it provides good coverage and is also brightening. I like that it is a thinner consistency than many concealers and not heavy, thick or waxy.