April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by winslowtag

my favourite concealer ever!! i bought it in shade 245 light. you can reapply it without looking cakey, which is great! overall i would DEFINETELY but this product for a third time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by recaulk25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yeah. This stuff rocks. It covers my post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, dark under-eye circles, redness around ye olde nostrils, EK-CETERA. I got it at a big box store in 230 Fair/Light, which is, I believe, the second lightest color, and it was totally fabulous right away, despite the icky-clicky-brush situation. Whatever, it's cheap, it doesn't crease under my eyes, it's not a creepy, waxy, lipsticky-looking concealer, and I can use it for all my facial situations. I've recommended it to my sister, who has oily, sensitive skin, and my mom, who has mature, very dry skin, and they both have had great results with it.

I cackle like the old witch I am rapidly becoming whenever I find it in my purse, because it lives with me all the time--truly the first concealer that I've ever carried around with me. BOOM. HG concealer.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

LOVE THIS! This concealer is perfect for under eye circles as it is a concealer + highlighter in one (it highlights like the YSL touche eclat IMO). I love that its a liquid formulation because I feel it doesn't look cakey like cream concealers do under the eyes. I apply it using the triangle method and pat it in with my fingers and voila! no dark circles anymore!
I was hesitant on purchasing this product because I wasn't sure on how well it would perform but it definitely blew me away! Love this concealer & the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles for the under eyes! Possibly two of the best drugstore liquid under eye concealers on the market!

Recommend for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by pk23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is much better than the Match Perfection foundation it is paired with.
It is probably my favourite cheap/drugstore concealer and I have been repurchasing again and again.
The texture is creamy and easy to apply and leaves the skin luminous but still natural. It doesnt eliminate my under eye bags but it definitely does a good job of helping. I dont use the mini brush type applicator it comes with and just squeeze out onto my hand and apply from there.
I wear this usually to work or on less important days when my bags are not too severe.
Not many colour options but I find the medium shade of the 3 is easy to work with my skin tone whether it is more tanned or lighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by EmmaSalvatore

I decided to buy this product as I have ran out of my Mac Pro longwear concealer and I wanted a concealer that was cheaper and a bit lighter so I picked this up when I was at my local drugstore for $13 I've been using it for 4 weeks now and I've already ran out there's not much product In it . For the packaging I lie, how It has a little brush on it , it dosnt really help though I just put directly on my under eyes and problem areas then blend it out with my finger , it dosnt cover up much at all I don't like using this as a concealer but only as a brighter underneath my eyes and down the middle of my nose to give a nice satin finish so therefore I will be buying this again but only for a brighter by the way I got it in the lightest shade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this little treasure due to the positive reviews, in light. This is perfection for my undereye area, which is dry and crepey, and a brown spot on my cheek. The finish is dewy but settles nicely and looks like SKIN and not powdery bump concealer, as most concealers do, and I've tried a lot. The squeezy brush system leaves something to be desired, but since it's practically perfect in every one way-and not to mention cheap, I am not reducing my rating.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Lrosenb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay I don't normally post but since having Mohs surgery concealer has become my most important makeup took. Rimmell match perfection is my favorite--I use 245 Light and have a yellowish fair Caucasion complexion with freckles and dark hair, brown eyes.

I have tried Chanel and Mac and like both. I've tried other brands I do not like. This is inexpensive, easy to use, blends smoothly, has a handy little brush, is light enough to carry everywhere. In short, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Dang, Rimmel is stepping up their game. With Lasting Finish foundation reaching HG status, their Fix and Perfect primer my favorite to use, and now this. Nicely done, Rimmel, nicely done.
I don't use this for blemishes but this is very nice as an under eye concealer. I have this in Fair-Light, which matches me pretty well, and the yellow in it helps brighten my under eye area a la Kim Kardashian. It's very creamy and blendable. When set right, it doesn't crease easily.
What's been working for me is starting with an eye primer (weird, I know, but stick with me) E.L.F. has a really great one. A primer will help the concealer stay on, and thus, not crease as easily. An under eye cream or moisturizer beforehand is also a good idea.
Yeah, the packaging sucks. The concealer can dry in the applicator or get stuck, either way, you're losing product. You can either clip off the applicator or squeeze it into a sample jar, whichever works. I wouldn't advise using the applicator. Otherwise, it's a nice product I'd happily repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

Omg love this stuff! Better than the MAC Concealers. It has green undertones, good for concealing redness. It's very good for under your eyes too, doesn't pool or flake. Best drugstore concealer! You can get it cheap too, at wal mart

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by illaillanow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
I bought this product on a whim in may, didn't like it then, maybe the consistency didn't settle well on my skin in the hot weather or something...? but after my MUFE Full Cover ran out (and while being broke, mind you), I tried this again in the fall, I love it. It didn't crease under my eyes, and I honestly think this is a drug store dupe for YSL Touche Eclat. I use this only on the under eye area though because it is pretty moisturizing, and I use it in the Ivory shade. Tube doesn't last very long, however. I started using this consistently in October (almost every day use) and it is now December and I had to go out and repurchase. Also, the shade range is just okay.