December 19, 2014 | 1024 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I bought this concealer after reading some reviews of the same age as ı am. This concealer does nothing to conceal..plus It made me look tired and sick..

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Kitooo

This concealer appears really grainy for me and makes my undereye look old and dry. It doesn't have any staying power which I think is the cause of this effect. I'm not really sure about the colour matching as it doesn't have much pigmentation to make much difference to my dark circles. I originally bought this because its paraben free but as a concealer it is no good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by cthuynh93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is awesome =). I believe the concealer says shade matching, and it's true. The color itself (fair/light) is more of an nc20 in color, and yet it works on my nc35 skin tone. i use this concealer for under the eyes and on any redspots/sunspots on my face (i only recently have been using sunscreen) and this concealer works amazingly. The texture itself blends very easily so it might not be ideal for an actual blemish, since afterall it is a highlighting concealer

p,s this is a good dupe for too face absolute flawless concealer (nude) retails:$20

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite concealer. I have bought this repeatedly with a couple of years now.

The lightest shade, Ivory, is perfect for my fair skin, NC15, if only I could say the same about Rimmel's foundations. This concealer is just the right consistency, I use it under my eyes and on blemishes and use my finger to blend it in. I find the brush easy to use and the best method to control application.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Hadeel17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My eye circles are not that bad yet this did not cover anything. I really don't get what the hype is about. But the good thing is that it wasn't dry under the eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this in their lightest shade which was a pretty good match for my skin. The consistency is light and a bit runny. I found this to be better to under eye area than concealing acne or scars.
It covers small redness but not if it's super red. I think this might work for you if you don't have much to conceal but all in all it didn't impress me so i'm not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it the only concealer that has worked for me usually concealer end up making me look more tired for some reason but not this one a+ product in my book! And so cheap! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is okay. It is very cakey looking, does not cover very well, and wears off easily. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Im on my 4th tube and i absolutely love it! Never creases under my eyes and i like to apply to cheekbones for a natural highlight. Not at all for blemishes as its a highlighting concealer so it will just attract more attention to them. Holy grail under eye concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I have it in the lightest shade, and it does quite a good job of concealing my under-eye circles, which are not particularly bad, I just have a lot of blueness under my eyes due to being so pale. It doesn't crease on me. I also use this on blemishes and red areas, as it does have decent coverage and it looks very natural on my skin. It says "2 in 1, concealer & highlighter", but it's definitely more of a concealer than highlighter. Overall, I am a fan & would repurchase. It's inexpensive & works perfectly fine for me.