August 27, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I only have 2 the original and the pink punch and I enjoy them both for me the pink is nice and very light in color and it really douse make my lips soft how ever I have found that when you reapply it a few times a day it tends to flake off but after about a week of use I do find that my lips are softer even though I only apply it about once or twice a day I will definitely rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautySwiftie

I really love this lip balm! I have quite a few of them: Pink Wink, Cherry Me, Pink Punch and then some Electro ones.
Colors: Pink Wink is a pretty light pink. It looks pretty nice on me, but my skin is pale, so I think it'd look better on darker skin. Cherry Me is a deep pinkish red. I love this color, it flatters me and it's a perfect red color for school. Pink Punch is a bright fuschia. It's a very 'poppy' color, bright and totally fun. Love this one too.

Formula: The formula is amazing, very moisturizing and smooth. I even wear the stuff at night, in the morning my lips are full and soft!

Smells: Pink Wink smells like bubblegum. It's kind of subtle, which is awesome, since some bubblegum smells give me a headache. Cherry Me, obviously, smells like cherries. It's really sweet, I like it a lot, it actually reminds me of fourth grade... Pink Punch smells like sweet fruit. It's fun, like the color, and not irritating.

Price/Packaging: Only 3 bucks. Good deal! The packaging is cute, but sometimes it falls off in your purse. Not a hugeee deal, but a little annoying.

I think you should get some of these! Amazing lip balms, they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Clarey86

After reading loads of reviews about this product, I thought I'd go and see what all the fuss was about. I bought the Peach Kiss one. It's slightly tinted nude and smells and tastes just like peaches!! My lips are soooo soft! I am very impressed!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Dannie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this on my 20-year-old niece at Thanksgiving. She's beautiful, so of course this stuff looked fabulous on her, and I told her so. She surprised me with a Baby Lips at Christmas (sweetheart!). Unfortunately, it doesn't do so well on me. For one, the color is waaaaaaay too intense for my soft coloring. It does slide on nicely and tastes fruity good, but it doesn't last. And lastly, this stuff really dries out my lips. Too bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by BeauteousLoves

Over hyped by the YT community. Doesn't do a thing for my lips. I just like the candy scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Andiealger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Cheap
Available pretty much everywhere
Makes lips feel great when first applied

Cons:
Lips don't stay moisturized
Feel the need to constantly reapply

All in all, this is not my favorite lip product. There's something incredibly annoying about applying a product and feeling the need to reapply it after only a couple minutes. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't moisturize at all. If I have exfoliated and prepped lips prior to applying, then it does make them look smooth and soft, but who really has time to do that all the time?
Their Dr. Rescue line came out a while ago, and although there is a slight tingle sensation when applied, the same issue still applies.
Since the product is cheap and easily accessible I might repurchase, but I prefer my trusty Burt's Bees over this product any day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Nikfleming

Seriously this stuff is crap. The colors go on patchy and it barely moisturizes for 10 minutes. The dr rescue isn't much better either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth the hype, overrated. I prefer eos. Actually, the packaging it's nice, but super childish and immature looking..hydrates and tints lips. My favorite Is the peach one in the purple packaging.it comes of as a nice shimmery nude.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Wow, this doesn't live up to the hype. It totally dries out my lips and the smell is overpowering. I have the pink one, which is pretty good for colour, and the mint one, which just smells like sunscreen. I'll be sticking to Burt's Bees for lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mguillergan

Pros: -My go-to lip gloss -Provides great color and moisturizes -Good price Cons: -I only wish the color lasted longer