April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Texasdoll1000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 55 years old and I love these,theyre yummy! I have 3... I am on my 2nd pink one. I use expensive cosmetic and they hit the mark on this one! Silk and sheer and color and flavor YES! And they smell good too. The price is phenomenal. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplover1120

This product is perfect for natural looking lips with a hint of color!! So worth purchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by glitterglue420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Give these a chance if you've yet to try Baby Lips. I got the hotpink (Strike a Rose) from the Electro collection when they first came out and I hated myself for not trying them earlier! Actually my best friend was using the cherry one (orange tube, red font), asked if I wanted to use it, and I was in love ever since. The formula is to die for. I take Quenched (blue tube, pink font) with me everywhere, I wish it weren't the only one with SPF (besides the other clear one that's mint). :( But they all truly moisturize. They're so so so light, not thick. I always sleep in it, my lips drink it up. I love how my lips feel with this on, and they're so soft without. Lastly, I adore the packaging. It's cute and quick to spin. Maybelline continues to show me why they're my favorite drugstore brand. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Taleena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always been eyeing on this product before (because of its claims that it will moisturize and get rid of that ugly ol' dried lips) since I REALLY have dried lips. My lips were so dry that the skin peels off making it oh-so irritating and hard to resist to just peel it (I know, gross). Now, I'm currently using Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Velvet and WOW. It only took me a week of using to actually smoothen my lips. I kept on using it regularly (everyday) for 2-3 weeks and now my lips are perfectly smooth! I couldn't even believe it myself! Creases disappeared, my lips look a LOT more supple and smoother than before, the ugly flaking skin finally disappeared! Word of caution though. I stopped trying to put this lip balm on for a week and my lips went back to square 1. Dry, flaky, and totally annoying. I guess you have to keep on using the product regularly to achieve the best results. Still, I definitely give this product a two thumbs up! It does the job pretty well, and the time and money invested in buying this product is worth it. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I got it cause I'd heard so much about it. I thought it might be good for sensitive lips. I tried it for a few days, and they itched at night, and it rubbed off way too easily. Like, WAY too easily. Then my twin little brothers came and destroyed it - perhaps a blessing. But maybe it works for the rest of y'all, try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have about 5 of these and I love them all like cute adopted children from all over the world. I love the pink, orange, purple and red one!! And for $2.99 they are cheap pick me up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Abbyb717

I bought this a couple of days ago - I always pasted by it, wanting to try it but never did for some reason.. but I'm glad I finally decided to pick it up! It softens, moisturizes, and protects my lips, giving them a nice overall feel. The only thing I don't like is the taste, mine always seems to end up in mouth (I'm a sloppy lip balm applier).. Bleh! Haha it's really unpleasant when that happens.. It probably has something to do with the sunscreen in it, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smooths my lips, but if you put too much on, the peeled skin gets really visible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I have Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. When I bought it, I hated any unnatural looking color on my lips, so I went for Peach Kiss, which really doesn't make a noticeable difference on my lips. It's quite moisturizing, but not as moisturizing as a regular lip balm such as EOS. I LOVE the packaging though! It's really cute. For the price, I'd say Baby Lips is a pretty good deal, and I'm sure they come in a lot of colors now. I may try different shades in the future.

Overall, it's a decent tinted lip balm, but I don't really think it was worth such a huge hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'd been lemming these for soooooooo long. It took them forever to arrive in Europe. When they finally got here the whole city (well at least the female population of the city) pounced on them and snatched them all away. So these are very very very very hard to get. One day I chanced upon a display with TWO of the Pink Punch left and of course I snatched them up. I love them. The colour that they give is more opaque than I expected, I expected a light sheer tint. That didn't bother me though, I love the colour. I found it fairly moisturizing, enough at least that now I want to go back and get some of the clear ones.