July 30, 2014 | 2201 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mintrossarin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Baby lips smell amazing. When I first purchased these lip balms I kept on smelling it. The packaging is also very cute and easy to use. The lip balm itself is not very hydrating nor moisturizing. Though I would repurchase this again because of its smell and the fact that it gives my lips a gloss and it goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by 3lfgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first bought the bright pinky coloured one and was very impressed! It smells great and gives a slight hint of colour. However the one downside it that if you put it on with dry lips the colour sticks in the cracks or dints in your lips,giving an uneven patchy colour. I then purchased "hydrate" which is clear and also smells BEAUTIFUL (like lemons and freshness). I have used this much more than the pink colour as it really nourishes and makes my lips feel smooth and moisturised. Baby lips give a hint of colour perfect for everyday use if you're not into heavy lipstick or if you want to wear something subtle for school.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love these baby lips especially the coral crush and oh orange! versions. It's just so moisturizing and the colour is perfect for my NC30 skin. It's makes me look like I'm alive and less tired. I have nothing to say negative about this product. It's cheap, gets the job done and it's plain wonderful.
I also love the dr rescue version of baby lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

I've purchased several Baby Lips lip balms from Ulta. I love the packaging. It's like a lipstick with a colorful splash of graffiti style lettering.

I've been using the pink one most often lately. If I'm at a restaurant or having coffee at a cafe and my lipstick has worn off, I need something to moisturize and even out my lips. This is a perfect solution, because it's easy to use with or without a mirror. The tint is not extreme.

Yes, it is very softening and moisturizing.

The "electro" color line of Baby Lips lip balm is brighter and more intense. I have one that is a bright coral orange. But none of these are full coverage color. So I don't find them to be too vivid or harsh.

This is a fun product. It definitely feels like more than a lip balm. Maybelline says Baby Lips protects and increases moisture. I think that's true. I also use it over lip stains, which can be drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by laizagrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They are cheap that's for sure. I got two of these and they are nice babies to condition my lips before putting on some lipstick. I use the light pink and let it set on my lips before sweeping my fave body shop tint.

I do not expect too much from these other than to moisturize. If I am looking for more color I'd pick out some lipstick or stronger tints as these are just lip conditioners.

Before going to bed, I use the darker shade in cherry so my lips look attractive when my prince charming sees me sleeping he'd then give me that kiss, who knows. Lol ^^

Have fun^^

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles98

I have so many of these and i dont know why. There not the most moisturizing its kind of just like a glossy top coat. There nice to keep in my pencil case when im in class

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by chrissypfeil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the clear lip balm and the yellow lip balm because they leave no color. The tints that show up are seriously hideous. The product is overall nice, but it is as bit heavy and grainy. It's a cute package and fun to carry around, though!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Junk! I bought into the hype and bought a couple of these, and am SO disappointed. I don't really get chapped lips often, but I like to use a balm under a lipstick or on "no makeup" days.

Within 20 minutes of using baby lips, my lips were getting grossly chapped! I look in the mirror to see the worst chapped lips I have ever experienced! It took over a week of moisturizing treatments and real lip balms to get my lips back to normal.

These are just novelty items. When I was in jr. high, and starting high school, all the girls used Lipsmackers chapsticks. We collected and traded them. That is what baby lips is, a novelty product in cute packaging, marketed to young women and girls. I will take lip smackers over these anyday, at least those smell and taste good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by liplover98

I literally love these things! I could go on about it for ages! I live in the uk and we have intense care instead of grape vine. I have got grape vine (I went to America recently) and I would rather it than intense care only because the colour is beautiful and smells so nice!! I also got from America one doctor rescue which are amazing! and 2 electors! all of them smell so lovely. there's not one I hate!! my fav smell is either pink punch or hydrate. the ones with no colour are really good and smell lovely! the one with colours are so nice definitely peach kiss nice for a natural look. they are so so so moisturising and I 100% recommend:).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

I have two shades, pink punch and cherry me. I got them for 2.97 at Walmart so pretty good. Pink punch Is definitely the most pigmented it's a Barbie pink color.but if you use it over chapped lips it makes your lips even more noticeable and disgusting.cherry me is my favorite it doesn't do what pink punch does and leaves a slightly pinky shade on the lips