July 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by laizagrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They are cheap that's for sure. I got two of these and they are nice babies to condition my lips before putting on some lipstick. I use the light pink and let it set on my lips before sweeping my fave body shop tint.

I do not expect too much from these other than to moisturize. If I am looking for more color I'd pick out some lipstick or stronger tints as these are just lip conditioners.

Before going to bed, I use the darker shade in cherry so my lips look attractive when my prince charming sees me sleeping he'd then give me that kiss, who knows. Lol ^^

Have fun^^

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles98

I have so many of these and i dont know why. There not the most moisturizing its kind of just like a glossy top coat. There nice to keep in my pencil case when im in class

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by chrissypfeil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the clear lip balm and the yellow lip balm because they leave no color. The tints that show up are seriously hideous. The product is overall nice, but it is as bit heavy and grainy. It's a cute package and fun to carry around, though!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Junk! I bought into the hype and bought a couple of these, and am SO disappointed. I don't really get chapped lips often, but I like to use a balm under a lipstick or on "no makeup" days.

Within 20 minutes of using baby lips, my lips were getting grossly chapped! I look in the mirror to see the worst chapped lips I have ever experienced! It took over a week of moisturizing treatments and real lip balms to get my lips back to normal.

These are just novelty items. When I was in jr. high, and starting high school, all the girls used Lipsmackers chapsticks. We collected and traded them. That is what baby lips is, a novelty product in cute packaging, marketed to young women and girls. I will take lip smackers over these anyday, at least those smell and taste good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by liplover98

I literally love these things! I could go on about it for ages! I live in the uk and we have intense care instead of grape vine. I have got grape vine (I went to America recently) and I would rather it than intense care only because the colour is beautiful and smells so nice!! I also got from America one doctor rescue which are amazing! and 2 electors! all of them smell so lovely. there's not one I hate!! my fav smell is either pink punch or hydrate. the ones with no colour are really good and smell lovely! the one with colours are so nice definitely peach kiss nice for a natural look. they are so so so moisturising and I 100% recommend:).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

I have two shades, pink punch and cherry me. I got them for 2.97 at Walmart so pretty good. Pink punch Is definitely the most pigmented it's a Barbie pink color.but if you use it over chapped lips it makes your lips even more noticeable and disgusting.cherry me is my favorite it doesn't do what pink punch does and leaves a slightly pinky shade on the lips

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by AnnieBain

I purchased baby lips a year ago and since then have not bought another. At first it was okay, but I hate it. Its too oily for my lips and when I discontinued to wear it my lips burned itches and became extremely chapped. Would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Chloeelliex

I have a few of the babylips and they are very moisturising and give a nice tint to your lips, but after application my lips felt heavy and only lasted 20 minutes after application.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I like the Baby Lips Lip Balm a lot. I tried it because I wanted to know what all the hype was about. I love it! I bought it about a year ago and I still have the same tube. I keep it in my purse and reapply a few times daily. I bought the clear one and my husband uses it too, it goes on soft and doesn't leave a film like some lip balms do. I tried a color one as well and it gave that same softness, no film! Definitely buying again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It definitely was moisturizing, perhaps too much so: after application, it left my lips feeling heavy and sticky. A big no-no for lip balms, for me at least. I wish they could have gone for a more lightweight feel. ~ On a positive note, the cherry-flavored one smells & tastes delicious!