Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

on 7/11/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After months of not being able to find the much hyped "comfort zone" palette, I finally found it in stock at my local Superstore. I can see why this palette is a hit for many - not many drugstore eye shadows have pigmentation that rivals that of higher end brands like these do, and only for $5!

Pros:
- The majority of the shadows are intensely pigmented
- Amazing, amazing value for money
- Combination of neutrals and more colorful shadows
- Individual shadows in palette are very large

Cons:
- Eye shadows are quite "soft" so they break easily
- The pigmentation of a few of the eye shadows isn't as great as the rest
- No mattes

As a personal note, I don't get any use pretty much out of the eyelid, crease, and definer in column 2, but that's because I don't usually go for green eye shadow, however the palette is still a great buy even if you only use the first column.

on 7/3/2013 10:39:00 PM

awesome palette! great pigmentation and lasts on your skin for a long time. I love the colors and its a great price too. wet n wild has great eye shadows they are all very pigmented!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect palette. It has neutrals and greens that are perfect for the fall. It has instructions that are really easy to follow, and you can top it off with a really black cherry lipstick that you can also get from Wet n Wild. I really love Wet n Wild!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is lovely and sparkly. With a primer, the colors last all day. However, as I age, I tend to gravitate more toward matte colors.

So, great--inexpensive--product...just not for me and my drooping eyes.

on 6/17/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Let's cut to the chase here: Cheap, awesome product. Pretty decent quality shadows. Great neutrals. Not too shimmery like many cheap shadows are. Nice texture. Blend well.

Bottom line: For the quality and price, I don't know why everyone doesn't own this palette!!

PS: in Toronto it's always sold out at walmart, but you can find it at Loblaws or Superstore!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I really like this palette. The drawback is that there's fallout, but otherwise these shadows are pigmented and easily blendable. Awesome and it's only $5, and drugstores often have WnW sales so it can be even cheaper.

on 6/17/2013 9:40:00 AM

I still can not get over that Wet n Wild makes great eyeshadows. Take a minute to read all these reviews, they are all true! I love all the colors but the bottom right definer is an exact match/dupe for a L'Oreal Hip Loose Pigment called Intrped. It's a douchrome type color, or trichrome? It has a green slight blue, that also has a rich brown. May sound odd but it is beautiful. Plus the loose pigment isn't found in stores and was over $10 in the early 2000's. It is one of those colors where when you apply it, it looks like you put a lot of effort into. I'd buy the palette just for that one but I also love all the others. The review a few down saying these were dupes for a couple UD e/s was head on! I find that the browbone color on the top left is somewhat similar to UD Blunt but is more wearable and blendable. Try this out, I think it will be a pleasant surprise!

on 6/12/2013 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The colors in here are beautiful and super pigmented. The result you get from a $5 palette is amazing. The only thing that sucks is that there's a lot of fallout. When you apply it, a lot falls all over ur face lol.. U just really have to make sure u tap tap tap ur brush before u apply and prepare for some cleanup. But it's not too bad. Still, I would def repurchase and recommend for you to try. You WILL NOT be disappointed with these colors!!

on 5/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

After reading MUCH hype about this I finally went out and purchased it at a 1.00 off sale plus a 1.00 off coupon. I actually really like this. WnW has come a long way from my teenage years. The colors are nicely pigmented, go on smoothly and stay all day (with my primer). I however do not use the colors as they are labeled cause those aren't the combos that work best for me and I would not take this on a long trip because the shadows are so soft that all that moving them around would just crumble them. All in all this palette was a nice surprise for just over $3.

on 5/15/2013 8:44:00 PM

Pros:
-super pigmeted
-awesome texture
-cheap (got mine for $3)
-nice shade of colours
-has mac and urban decay dupes

some of the dupes:

-Urban Decay "toasted"= left side eyelid shade (pinkish)
-Urban Decay "smog"= left side crease shade (brown)
-Mac "club"= right side definer shade

Cons:
-packaging (i dropped mine and the definer colour on the right side shattered)

Video Reviews & Tutorials