October 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This palette is perfect for a (soft) smoky eye. The grey eyelid color is really pretty, the crease color is nice and really buildable. The browbone color is gorgeous but it doesn't work well for that purpose, at least not on me as I am NW15 and I don't want to have pink eyeshadow on my brow bone. The eyeshadows are a little powdery but there was surprisingly little fallout. The packaging is really poor and a bit hard to open. You get two small brushes with it that are basically useless (and they kept falling out of the palette) but I still like the company's effort to include them. For the price this is an excellent product but I wish the selection of colors was a bit different as they don't really work for me that well together.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colors in this palette are very nice and I like the combo, but not on me. The shadows are shimmery and while I do like a little subtle shimmer, these are not. They can be a bit loud when layered one over the other. The pigmentation is good for a d/s shadow, which is surprising. When I do wear these, I touch only the 1st and 3rd colors. I've found that with the crease color, I haven't quite mastered black shadows nor how to blend them well. I've only worn these colors maybe 3x in the past 4 months and it's because of the shimmer. I am so unhappy with these shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this trio! The "eyelid" shade especially. It's a lovely greyish taupe that's perfect to dust all over the lid. The "crease" shade has the best pigmentation. It's very dark so it's perfect for lining the lower lash-line as well. The "browbone" shade is a little sheer and frosty on me, but is still nice as a subtle highlight colour. These shadows are very soft and surprisingly very easy to blend! The "browbone" colour had a bit of fallout but nothing too major. Overall, an excellent trio at a great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kaleidome

Love this colour combination! Very flattering to my eyes. Great to wear either day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by JordanPatrice94

This is my first review but I have a good amount of experience with different eye shadows, and I just want to say that this is one of my favorite wet 'n wild trio! Two of the colors dupes for Mac shadows Jest, and Satin Taupe. They are VERY pigmented shadows and for the price you couldn't do better! The palette suites any eye color and I recommend everyone getting it ! I hope this was helpful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Really interesting colors! I always use this trio when I wear blues or greys. The lid color is kind of a silvery taupe in the pan, but on it reads cooler for me, almost a blue grey. The crease color looks sort of dark brown in the case, but on my lids it is a pretty dark slate color. I use the browbone shade in the inner corner of my eyes. It's very much like Stila's Kitten. Such pretty colors and a real surprise when I wore them that they were actually a grey trio. I apply the lid color with my finger and it goes on in a very saturated way without any fallout.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by NEEKA85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The silver-taupe shade is one of my go-to lid colors. I love wearing this shade with black liner. I like to apply this shadow with the "pat" motion insead of the "sweep" motion. Will repurchase this item when I run out. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. i mostly have high end eye shadows and this is i think my only drug store eye shadow palette. and i think i use this more than my high end eye shadows. the pigmentation, texture and blendability is great! it's very comparable to my MAC shadows and it might even be better. and for the price, you can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

Okay, this trio was a solid score for me! Unlike Walking on Eggshells, this wasn't too frosty or glittery on me, and the taupe color has a bit of a lavender undertone that is just beautiful with my skin tone. I use the taupe and the pink/peach highlight color for everyday wear, and the dark crease color as a liner when I am going out -- it's a bit more glittery than the peach or the taupe, but still good. The colors go on smoothly and are well-pigmented. You can easily do a neutral eye or smokey eye with this trio. And all for a whopping, what, $4.00? Way to go, W&W!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews I was very eager to try this trio. I was thrilled to finally get my hands on it as all of the other new Wnw trios had somewhat odd colour combinations that I knew wouldn't flatter my fair skin in the least. The shades in this trio are beautiful: pale, shimmery nude peach/pink, dark brown with golden shimmer and a lovely mauve toned taupe brown shot through with shimmer. But alas they don't work on me at all. The lid and crease shades are too muddy and dark on me and the base/highlighter shade is too frosty and too pink. Bummer as the pigmentation, texture and blendability are great. I gave it two stars as I can see this trio looking fabulous on others. For $5 or less, these shadows are great quality.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No