April 23, 2014 | 801 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by JenJen1822

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product especially for the price. My eye makeup tends to run underneath my eyes after a while so concealers tend to make it worse. This one doesn't. It also doesn't crease. If you've got medium toned olive skin #25 is great, not pinkish. The consistency is not too heavy and not too light. Will def purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by catherinemarie102

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is great for under-eyes. I generally do not use this on blemishes because I have thicker concealers that I think cover better. But, if you don't have the option of two different concealers, this one will do just fine for any of your concealing needs. I consider this to be a medium coverage concealer, but could be built up to medium-full. The reason why I love this concealer so much is because it doesn't crease or settle in any fine lines. It is practically invisible on the skin and very easy to blend in. I have light/pink toned skin and sometimes face products can be too orangey or dark, I have the shade "15-Fair" and it matches me perfectly. I give this product a 4/5 is because it just doesn't cover blemishes as well as I would like, but does great under the eyes. I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but it was around $6 and I think it is defiantly worth the price. This isn't HG status, but I would recommend it and might come back to it after I use up some of my current concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the consistency of this concealer its super creamy and feels lovely and soft. It has a slim and simple packaging thats contains 6.8ml of product and comes in 6 shades i'm in shade 20 and is a perfect match to my skin tone .This is a handbag must; i find the concealer lasts about the same amount of time as my bb cream which is the garnier combo to oily skin one in light which i have a review for about 6 to 7 hours before the need to touch up on a busy school day. This concealer has a medium coverage not cakey at all even when i reapply at the end of lunch (around 1:45 ish) i find that for me this is a better concealer for everyday than the collection 2000 concealer as that is high coverage which i don't feel like i need for everyday basis, i will defiantly be repurchasing when i finish this one. Quick note: in case you didn't know this is yellow toned and it us the lightest medium shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

FitMe is the first liquid concealer I have tried, and I have been happy with it from the start (I am on my third tube now). A little swipe under eyes in the morning completely takes away the redness and makes me look and feel a lot more bright and fresh. The consistency of this concealer is fairly light, yet it is packed with pigment and, as others have noted, a little goes a long way.

I have at first used it on bare skin, but noticed that an hour later, when I am putting on the rest of the makeup, concealer has faded quite significantly. I am now using moisturizing cream followed by a primer before applying this concealer. This helps for it to keep on a lot better.

I use 15 (Fair) and find that it works perfectly for my fair skin, settles in just slightly in the fine lines below lashes, but never looks cakey - always nice and moist.

The one "biggie" I find with many Maybelline products, this included, is that they contain multiple parabens, of which I do not approve.

Overall, I would recommend this mighty concealer, because this product lasts and looks nice all day - all for only $6! Until I find a concealer that is all these things, but also stays moist and has no parabens, FitMe is my "holy grail."

*** *** ***
10/11/13: I have been recently researching PETA website and discovered that Maybelline is among companies that test on animals. I have never wondered about it, but it is important to me now. Although this concealer is still nearly perfect in my book (it contains methyl- and butyl-paraben), I will move on to try products from cruelty-free companies, when this is nearly used up. I'm sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by HannahCA

Love this concealer!
-Great staying power, with and without a powder to set
-full coverage
-came in many different shades
-blends easily, creamy texture
-compared to many brands, the price is very affordable
-a little goes a long way
-did not break me out
Cons
-tends to settle in to fine lines if not set by a powder
-a bit oily
Totally recommend this especially if you're looking for an affordable, full coverage concealer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Catronw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this product a while back when I wore foundation and I used it in conjunction with the foundation and powder in 110 shade which is the lightest I believe. I recently stopped using foundation and moved on to bb cream and now am happy to say I only wear this concealer and a highlighter! This is SEEMLESS with my skin which is surprising because I am /so/ fair usually skin makeup appears orange/yellow-y on my skin. I usually roll the wand on my ring finger and press my ring fingers together to heat up the product before using the triangle method (from outer corner of eye to outer corner of nostril) and it is absolutely perfect. I look very tired in the mornings and this with the highlighter from Loreal makes me look much more awake. Do NOT use too much! Rolling the wand on my finger is /plenty/ for the under eye area/ eyelid and though it can be tempting on days where you haven't slept much to use another roll, its not worth it, you'll just end up with cakey eye makeup! I wouldn't suggest using this if you have oily skin either or atleast not using it on places where your skin is more oily. I used to apply this on my nose and by the end of the day when I was oily and I repowdered it, it was too cakey looking. Maybe I should use blotting papers before I powder, but I don't usually carry them with me for some dumb reason. I would definitely repurchase this and I see this as being by go-to concealer for a while until I get bored and decide to purchase a new style :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by AriAdem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this its great for the under eyes and blemishes that don't need a lot of coverage. It provides decent coverage and doesn't look cakey, which I love! I going to buy another one after I run out, that's how much I like it. Also its cheap and is just as good as some high end concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I really liked this for under the eyes. It really brightens my dark circles and for the price, I think it's a good deal. I personally don't use it for blemishes, but for under the eyes it's great! I also really love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really had zero hopes for this product because I have never had luck with Maybelline concealers. I am probably the only person in the free world that does not like the Maybelline Age Rewind because it broke me out like crazy. However, Gossmakeupartist on YT raved about this concealer so I decided to try. I'm really glad I did and very surprised to say that I absolutely love this concealer.

I am amazed that this concealer does not settle into fine lines or look dry or cakey or unpleasant at any point in the day. And trust me, I pile on the concealer because I love the brightening effect that concealer gives so if it is going to cake up on someone, it would be me. This is the very first concealer I have ever tried that has not settled into lines whatsoever. And I have used everything under the sun from $70 to $7. I apply this concealer with the doe foot out of the tube and then I take a blending brush and blend away in circular motions and it gives a beautiful airbrushed finish. I've also used my Beauty Blender to blend but I prefer the brush. I do not use this concealer anywhere but under the eyes because it isn't the right texture for spot concealing in my opinion.

I wouldn't say this is a hydrating concealer but it isn't drying either. I tend to get dry under the eyes and this concealer still works for me. I wear the light shade and for reference, I am MAC NW 25. I find that the concealer brightens up the under eye but leaves a matte finish. It's quite perfect actually and I am very pleased with it. For those that prefer a dewier look under the eye, I don't think this one will fit the bill but if you are simply looking for an inexpensive concealer for under the eyes with medium coverage that doesn't settle into lines, give this one a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by crismeticos

This was OK. I don't think it is worth all the rave reviews. I have a few other drugstore concealers and this is the one I would reach for out of the drugstore ones I have. It has a bit too liquidy consistency for me, light to medium coverage. I have shade 10 and it is a good match for me (NC15/20). I really like the doefoot applicator and packaging because it is more practical. I don't have really any blemishes, just slight redness and mildly heavy dark circles.So I feel that the product is slightly above average for drugstore standards. I want to try other concealers before purchasing this again, but if I continue to be disappointed, this is the one I would go back to. I gave this more points because of the application technique vs the stick and pan concealers.