November 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by topbeautyxo

I'm probably going to be the only one who has a sort of negative comment to this. First of all , I really love the formula , its creamy and doesn't look cakey at all. The only thing is that this oxides ( not sure if i just got a bad one) and doesn't cover my under eye circle . It makes them look gray but bright at the same time :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bribri1531

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best concealer ever! (For the price too) I have gone through about 5 tubes of this stuff! It works wonders, a great dupe for the nars creamy concealer, and a whole lot cheaper. I definitely recommend this concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lnicole1999

Amazing. Perfect in every way. I have used this for a year straight and have had no trouble with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Josefinegr

Good concealer! I liked it very much, it covered my pimples very well but it did not cover up dark circles completely. I have very fair skin but they did have a colour even for me! Good concealer and good price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap under eye concealer. It's very runny and doesn't crease at all. I also use this for blemish conceal and it works great -- I would con sider this to be light to medium coverage. I'm NC 30/35 and use 20 Sand. Only thing I don't like is the dip/wand applicator because it seems very unhygienic. A solution could be to apply the concealer to a metal palette and use a brush to apply to your face but sometimes I do get lazy and just apply the applicator straight to my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE (9/12/2014)
This concealer has been acting up on me lately. My skin texture has changed slightly, and in response, this concealer has just been sliding around like crazy. The color is getting to the point of being unusable as I'm getting paler as well. I'm not sure if the concealer is not as effective or because it's older the formula has destabilized. Regardless, it served me well for a long time and I continue to recommend it.

UPDATE (8/7/2014)
I took this with me on my month-long internship, so I got great, consistent use out of it. I really like this stuff- it has proved itself trustworthy and effective at dark circle masking. I really think the pinky tone in my shade (Fair 15) does a great job of brightening up under the eyes, and its consistency is nice and smooth as well. Before, I had an issue with staying powder, but when I decided to stop setting this with powder, it magically lasted longer... Huh... Who would have known? The only irritating part is that I've gotten paler, so this contrasts even more with my skin color-wise. C'mon, Maybelline... Make some more colors for us pale ladies! Other than that, though, still love it and recommend it.

_______
PROS: Creamy, doesn't sit in fine lines under eyes, thin yet densely pigmented, doe-foot applicator, cheap/accessible, good all-around concealer
CONS: Wears off around 4/5 hour mark, black on packaging fade quickly, very fair skin tones not represented

This concealer has been my go-to on a day to day basis for over a month now, though I've had this for much longer than that. I like it quite a bit and would say that this is a great all-around drugstore concealer: it has enough coverage for blemishes and yet is thin and moisturizing around the under eye area. I am beyond picky when it comes to under eye concealers- they must be invisible in strong daylight, in a x20 magnifying mirror, not crease, not settle in lines, not look cakey, cover my horrendous dark circles at least 50%, etc. - and this one is a fairly good drugstore pick in that regard. The coverage is a solid medium but buildable as well. I also like that it is easy to apply and takes little time to do so, which is why I used it in the morning for school and for whenever I was travelling and didn't want to bother carrying many products.

There are, in my opinion, 2 downfalls of this product: its lasting power and color range. First, when I conceal my under eyes, I'm not someone who likes to nor wants to touch up during the day, so I need my products to last. I found that although this wore off evenly, It was essentially nonexistent after a standard school day (even with powder)- yikes. If you are a touch-up gal, this will work beautifully as it layers naturally, but if you want straight-shot lasting power, this could fall short of expectations. Secondly, the color range... Although this may not be a problem for most people (Maybelline did make this concealer in all good neutral, natural shades), I am quite fair and there are no colors for people as light as I am in pigmentation. I'm currently using Fair 15 (which I find to be lighter than the #10 shade available), but it is too dark to use on my face. This is not something new to me- most drugstore products are 2 to 3 shades too dark for me- but it is nonetheless irritating.

Overall, give this concealer a shot if you're in the market for a new one: it has good coverage, a nice finish, can be used anywhere on the face, and is very affordable.

UPDATE (8/7/2014)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I seriously love this concealer! one of the best ones I've used from the drugstore. It's liquidy enough to be blended out while providing good coverage with minimal creasing. I bought this in light which was too close to the color of my skin but I'll be sure to buy the lightest one. Usually Maybelline products are too pink or neutral but I'm glad this is yellow enough for my warm skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great product, offers medium concealing power. Stays well and blends nicely. Packaging sucks a bit as the stopper inside the tube doesn't stop extra concealer coming out so it can get messy. but other than that it's nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by helloarielle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this stuff is fantastic, and i've been using it straight for at least a year. it's very creamy and thin so it feels really light and easy when you apply it, and it blends in so seamlessly. the coverage is medium but you can work it either way, and it can be built up a bit if you use thinner layers. i use this daily - it looks great over foundation or just on its own on a natural day (i put it under my eyes and down onto my cheeks to cover my redness, around my nose and then on it because, again, red, and then blend and it's perfect). isn't oily, isn't dry, but it will accentuate dryness a bit, so make sure to moisturize well. it dries to a semi-matte finish. it will crease a bit if you don't set it but if it's set it'll last for hours without a touch up needed.

i love it for undereyes because i really do have horrid dark circles, and this covers them up juuust enough to look fresh and awake and alive, while still looking like a human. it's ideal, imo. for redness or acne spots, you have the best luck using a little tiny brush and dabbing it on the spot with that -- your finger will sheer it out too much. for the rest of your face, it works great just with fingers, or a fluffy brush to blend it out. flat brushes will give you streaks so when it doubt fingers really do work perfectly. if i use a brush, i use a bh cosmetics brush from their pop art set which looks like a miniature real techniques expert face brush.

i've ended up with shades 15, 20, and 25 somehow: 25 was the first color i got and it definitely has a peach/orange undertone to it. i picked up 20 when i needed something a little paler and that one is yellow based and perfect if you're warmer toned. 15 is very cool toned. for my light - light/med. warm olive skin, i generally use 20, and sometimes dab on a little 25 underneath as a corrector or to adjust the shade.

also very importantly - it doesn't smell bad, it isn't messy at all to use, it's easy to store/carry/travel/do anything with. overall majorly recommend and i will continue to buy this for myself and obnoxiously encourage everyone i know to try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I have this in the medium shade and it's amazing for covering dark circles and taking the redness out of blemishes. I'd probably buy the lightest shade if I was to use it for highlighting the undereye area but I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer for that. I love the applicator as it works perfectly around the undereye/cheekbone area.