Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 11/19/2014 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Lovely product. I have this in the shade medium and this blends nicely into my nc20 skin. It won't brighten my under eye area which is fine by me. I'm not a fan of that brightened look. This is an every workhorse. It applies smoothly, has excellent pigmentation, blends perfectly and doesn't crease or fade during the day. Finish is natural and doesn't emphasize my "chicken skin" . I don't like to use this on my face since I am more prone to touching it and this won't dry like my mac prolong wear concealer does.

All in all this is a great concealer. For the price this is a steal!

on 11/19/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know if I'm putting this concealer on correctly or not, but it isn't doing a very good job covering my spots and dark circles. Plus it's not verly long-lasting. What I like about it though is the consistency and that it almost doesn't cake or crease. Still, I havent been using it for a very long so I hope it'll prove me wrong.

on 11/18/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used to use Age Rewind AOTT but the packaging kept breaking & getting on my nerves so I decided to try this. I'm glad I did because this is awesome!
Age Rewind is quite sheer and illuminating. Fit Me also has some illumination but is much thicker (but def not Hard Candy Glamoflague level). I used to use Age Rewind in Fair and found that Fit Me in 15 was a good match.
I swiped this on any areas that need it & use my EcoTools Airbrush Concealer brush to blend.
While this is not "OMG THE BEST THING EVER", I am quite content with it & do plan to repurchase it in the future.

on 11/18/2014 12:10:00 PM

So have you ever left your house all made up thinking things are ok and then looked in your car mirror and gasped at the horror of what is going on with your makeup? Like I want to go home and wash my face and call a plastic surgeon kinda thing? This did that to me. It found wrinkles that I swear I don't have. It was a disaster. I bought it because of beautiful amazing Makeup Geek and now I think she just wants to be the only beautiful person out there that is beautiful so she recommened this product. (just kidding I love her and she usually is so incredibly correct in her product reviews but this one no way!!!!!)
Ugh, Ugh, Ugh

on 11/17/2014 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail worthy

on 11/16/2014 9:51:00 AM

Best concealer EVER!!! My HG concealer! Go buy it now!!!

on 11/14/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I think I found the concealer for me. I've tried others but this one seems to "fit me" just perfectly. It's smooth and creamy and doesn't leave a white cast of any kind under my eyes. It blends seemlessly with my makeup and definitely covers the dark circles. The price isn't outrageous, either. However, finding my shade in Deep can sometimes be a challenge. Other than that, though, I have no complaints and will continue to buy this concealer.

on 11/13/2014 2:14:00 PM

This is my HG concealer. I've tried sooo many concealers, from Nars, Benefit, Clinique and many more brands. I wish I'd found this one first, I would have saved so much money!
My main problem with concealers is that they always seem to cake on me, or crease. Not this one! It also stays for ages on me.
This concealer is not anywhere near full coverage, but you can build it up a bit.
This is my third tube and I will continue to repurchase!

on 11/11/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not the biggest fan of this concealer. I'm not sure what the hype is bout it but I noiced that it caked up very quickly around my eyes even when I applied small amounts with setting powder on top. I've tried it multiple times and notice that it just looks very cakey and shows my pores. I prefer my L'Oreal concealer over this. Great packaging and I like the wand, but will not be repurchasing.

on 11/10/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Think I've brought 15 tubes of this since it released, I'm absolutely in love with this product! One of the best concealers to highlight the under eyes, my go to under eye brightener. Couldn't give it a 5 because, although a great shade range for the drug store, the shade 35 isn't as yellow toned as I'd like it to be. Also, I'd recommend using a corrector underneath first if you have very dark circles as it's a very sheer concealer but finish is beautiful and dewy nonetheless.