October 2, 2014 | 981 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by misstashay9

This concealer is very creamy and easily blendable. I have it in 30 Cafe which is the darkest shade as I have very dark under eye circles. Its easy to use and looks like it blends into my natural skin tone to my under eyes but it casts a white shadow which I don't like. I use this nearly everyday but when it runs out I probably won't buy another one as it doesn't match well with my skin tone (yellow undertones).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

Decided to give this a try based on a recommendation in a Makeup Geek blog. I think it was written as sort of dupe for Yves St. Laurent (which I have as well). I like this coverage better. It's a nice light, leaning towards medium, but still light coverage and very flattering with faint shimmer, the good kind that does not emphasize fine lines. The applicator is not high end, so you need to take care to limit it since it come out of tube with gusto. I'm almost out and hope this is not discontinued. In a pinch I've also used as an eye shadwo primer and been pleased. Talk about value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kloghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Me: NC 25-30 skintone
Fit Me concealer color: Sand (20?) for blemishes and spots and Light (10?) for my undereye area (But side by side swatch comparison of these two colors shows very little difference of color/tone in my opinion. I could be mistaken though!)

I've been lemming over the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer (don't really know why.. it's NARS so it has to be great, right?) but read that the fit me concealer is a good dupe. Disclaimer: I have never actually tried the NARS concealer... but I am all about trying out dupes so I can save my money. :)

The skinny? I'm shockingly impressed with the fit me concealer. I've been using Almay Clear Complexion concealer in light/medium for a long time and after using fit me in the color sand I have come to realize how neutral the almay concealer is. :( I need more of a yellow-leaning color and the color Sand is perfect.

The shade light under my eyes is suitable... but seeing as though I'm almost (eh hem) 35 I have little lines around and under my eyes and this concealer does seem to settle into them a bit. I do not think it's so fantastic for concealing dark undereye circles either (I have a 7 month old and desperately need concealer daily) but overall it does a decent job.

But as a face concealer I LOVE it. Maybe I'll try the NARS someday. But not when I can use this little gem for 5ish bucks. I hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this concealer, I picked it up thanks to Tati always raving about it! It's creamy, blendable, covers well, available in a bunch of shades, and always on sale somewhere. I use this under my eyes and as a highlighter (down the bridge of my nose, on the chin and forehead) and I don't even feel like I need foundation after. I don't have acne so I can't speak to if it covers up zits. This is going to be a summer staple for me I can already tell. I'm using the shade 20 now, which is the third-lightest shade. I would recommend this if you're looking for something low-cost to cover up dark circles and minor redness without a ton of foundation or heavy stick concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am utterly amazed...I had about given up on concealing my blueish tint around the inner corners of my eyes because of everything settling into my fine lines. I took a chance on this concealer and I hit the jack pot! It is so creamy it acts almost like a moisturizer under my eyes. It is just beautiful. Those You Tubers were right! And the price was right too! It was about 5 or almost 6 dollars at Walmart. I bought medium because I don't want to use this as a highlighter just for my under eyes and I am tanning. In the winter, I will probably switch to light. I also wanted to mention that the medium color is yellow based there is no pinkness to it at all. Overall, I am really excited to find this and I recommend if you are finding other concealers too drying.

Happy Beautifying!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by kouzakat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

L.O..V..E this concealer! It's the first drugstore concealer I have ever purchased and shade 20 works perfect for me! It covers up everything I want from dark circles to blemishes (I don't have acne so I can't tell you about acne coverage) . It gives a natural fresh and lighter result! Plus, i got it for 5 euros less than my previous concealer and has better coverage. I will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nataliepin

The consistency of this is so creamy and it blends like a dream while still providing amazing coverage. Under the eyes it works great for me. I have the shades fair and light. Fair is much too light for me, but I use it as a highlight and under the eyes and I can make it work. Light is closer to my skin tone, but I find it can be a bit orange sometimes. The darker shade is probably much too dark so I probably won't try it. Would still repurchase because its one of the drugstore's best multipurpose concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

Amazing concealer from the drugstore, I even like it better than the Nars Creamy Concealer which is almost $30 for the same size. This is sheer while also giving good coverage on both undereye circles and blemishes. It also comes in a nice shade range, and is at an excellent price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Cahoe

I really love this concealer! it blends so well with my foundation and doesn't add on or look cakey. I'm really pleased with the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by dladymuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since I had the Fit Me foundation stick by Maybelline, thought I'd get a concealer to match. I had 120 (Classic Ivory) in the foundation stick so I tried the 20 "Sand" in the concealer. Reason because there were only two shades for light skin, so I thought #2 was the one for me. It's too dark for my skin tone unfortunately. The coverage is so-so. The wand is nice with a sponge tip applicator, but the blendability wasn't too great. It kind of dried bit too quickly. I find my L'Oreal True match cream concealer works better. Better for my skin tone and blends more nicely on my skin for better coverage. I will not be buying the fit me concealer again. Both my Fit Me foundation stick and concealer are going into the garbage.