July 26, 2014 | 1625 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This concealer has really good coverage and it doesn't break me out. It also blends in very nicely and lasts for hours. The longest I've worn it is for 11 hours and it stayed on perfectly and didn't budge. I think it's great for anyone with oily, dry, or combo(mine) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer for my undereye area for a low price! Bought this in #25 and used the entire thing :-) Love the doe foot applicator! Set with a fine powder and I am good for 4-5 hours>really good considering I have oily skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite concealer. I have it in both light and medium. It's the only concealer that actually helps with my dark shadows. The trick is to use only a tiny dot and blend blend blend. The consistency is just right for me, enough to make a difference but not be noticeable. It glides on nice and smoothly and doesn't look at all cakey no matter how long I've been wearing it. I highly recommend both the light and the medium shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this concealer up mainly because I lost my hg spot concealer (nyx "incredible waterproof concealer"), and I needed a spot concealer asap and the target I was at was out of the nyx kind. I picked up this because the shade was a perfect match for my skin tone. I've been using it for maybe 2 months now? at first I loved it, perfect match, good coverage, staying power seemed really good also. I've been using it really consistently and now I'm going to throw it in my junk makeup drawer because I've noticed a HUGE flaw in this concealer- wherever I apply it literally turns into grease spots at the end of the day. I'll get home from work and look in the mirror and it's a little weird because the coverage still seems to be there, but my face is SO greasy in those spots. And it's only where I applied the concealer, the rest of my foundation is fine. I don't know how I missed this before. It's embarrassing. I will not continue to use this concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually buy high end foundations and concealers because they usually have a better range of shades particularly for yellow toned/darker skins. I bought this concealer in Medium 25 from a drugstore in the middle of nowhere while on vacation, having left my regular concealer at home. It was a little too light for me so I mixed it with MAC Moisture Cover NC42 when I got home, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, texture and staying power of this product.
It's creamy and goes on very smoothly, doesn't settle in lines and provides decent coverage. It's quite long lasting if set with powder
I am currently using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer which is a good colour match for me, but before I repurchase I will check out the darker shades of Fit Me.
If you can find the right shade for you, then Fit Me is as good as, if not better, than many of the pricier concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by thegroove42

I love this concealer. I have moderate acne and very prominent dark eye circles and this product does an adequate job of concealing them. Under my eyes, I use the wand to dab small amounts in a crescent moon shape and then use my fingers to dab and blend it in. It doesn't cover them all the way, but it does make an improvement and it doesn't look like I'm wearing concealer, it's very natural looking. It practically makes my acne disappear and doesn't get cakey or greasy when I wear it for hours. I actually like the dewey finish it gives my skin.

This product only works when I wear it over foundation or a BB cream. I also have dry skin, and I think this might be too greasy for those with oily skin. Overall, I am decently satisfied with this product and have bought and will continue to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Phoebewols

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! It covers dark circles, ache and discolouration it's amazing! It's such good value for money and has nice packaging too, it's a win win product defiantly a go to for me. Xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Lovely!! I don't really dig the FIT ME foundations coz they seem greasy, but I do really like this concealer. The powder is good too but let me get back on track after all, this is a review for the concealer, but it is creamy, blendable, non-greasy, affordable, & the color Medium matches me well (NC15). I like the doe foot applicator, & it covers my acne & my under eye circles, plus I appreciate that it doesn't make my eyeliner under my eyes smudge. I don't have any HE concealer comparisons but WnW CoverAll is a pretty good dupe which is about half of the price of FIT MEā€¦just sayin'.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not a bad concealer but not great. It has fairly good coverage not as good as Hard Candy Glamoflauge (my usual concealer) but it also does not cake as much. I picked this up because glamoflauge was caking too much due to recent super dry winter skin and was starting to look really bad on me. I don't think I would repurchase this but it's not bad. If it had sunscreen in it I would def. consider repurchasing since that would give it an edge over other concealers imo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Adhara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i got this after seeing my favourite vlogger use it in one of her videos (KathleenLights, i adoooore her), and while i like the way it blends into my skin and i do look more awake, it also makes my lines more apparent. actually i had never noticed i have lines until i started using it :( i guess it works like a charm for young skin, because it does conceal dark circles, but i must face the truth and look for something more aimed at the mature set.

edit; today i used it under some of my sephora mattifying powder and it seems to have made my lines less visible, but i feel like this sets way too dry for me