April 16, 2014 | 944 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I really liked this for under the eyes. It really brightens my dark circles and for the price, I think it's a good deal. I personally don't use it for blemishes, but for under the eyes it's great! I also really love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really had zero hopes for this product because I have never had luck with Maybelline concealers. I am probably the only person in the free world that does not like the Maybelline Age Rewind because it broke me out like crazy. However, Gossmakeupartist on YT raved about this concealer so I decided to try. I'm really glad I did and very surprised to say that I absolutely love this concealer.

I am amazed that this concealer does not settle into fine lines or look dry or cakey or unpleasant at any point in the day. And trust me, I pile on the concealer because I love the brightening effect that concealer gives so if it is going to cake up on someone, it would be me. This is the very first concealer I have ever tried that has not settled into lines whatsoever. And I have used everything under the sun from $70 to $7. I apply this concealer with the doe foot out of the tube and then I take a blending brush and blend away in circular motions and it gives a beautiful airbrushed finish. I've also used my Beauty Blender to blend but I prefer the brush. I do not use this concealer anywhere but under the eyes because it isn't the right texture for spot concealing in my opinion.

I wouldn't say this is a hydrating concealer but it isn't drying either. I tend to get dry under the eyes and this concealer still works for me. I wear the light shade and for reference, I am MAC NW 25. I find that the concealer brightens up the under eye but leaves a matte finish. It's quite perfect actually and I am very pleased with it. For those that prefer a dewier look under the eye, I don't think this one will fit the bill but if you are simply looking for an inexpensive concealer for under the eyes with medium coverage that doesn't settle into lines, give this one a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by crismeticos

This was OK. I don't think it is worth all the rave reviews. I have a few other drugstore concealers and this is the one I would reach for out of the drugstore ones I have. It has a bit too liquidy consistency for me, light to medium coverage. I have shade 10 and it is a good match for me (NC15/20). I really like the doefoot applicator and packaging because it is more practical. I don't have really any blemishes, just slight redness and mildly heavy dark circles.So I feel that the product is slightly above average for drugstore standards. I want to try other concealers before purchasing this again, but if I continue to be disappointed, this is the one I would go back to. I gave this more points because of the application technique vs the stick and pan concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgale623

Amazing concealer!!!!!!!
Conceals well and packing is perfect

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Started out good enough...cheap, covered my dark circles and my acne scars. And then I noticed that it was breaking me out. Badly. Back to the drawing board!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Pleasantly surprised by this. I have this in 10 which is what is recommend for my Fit Me foundation shade 120. I don't get full coverage from the Fit Me foundation by itself (I did do a review on that so see that review for details) so I need it to be paired with primer, concealer and powder. I just put it where it needs to go on my face, gently dab it to blend and it disappears while providing coverage. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it, its better than stila concealer or tarte maracuja, or even full coverage ones like kat von d or MUFE. its not too thick, yet it covers dark circles perfectly,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by dlewis9

This concealer is the most affordable one, if you want one that has the best staying power. It doesn't disappear, wear off or melt off.
I love the feeling of this too, it feels nice and light on your skin, feels breathable and not cakey at all. I would buy this product time and time again because it doesn't make your face oily or dry out;
if you have blemished scarred or a few spots, this concealer is so great.
I used to wear foundation every day until I found this -it doesn't even need foundation with it, just a setting powder. I use tinted mineral veil powder by BareMinerals and works like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by inehima

I recently just started using this concealer and am pretty impressed with the results! It has a somewhat thick consistency and a little goes a long way! Application is easy due to the doefoot applicator but I still prefer to use my finger to pat and blend. I spot conceal regularly, and while you can still see the slight shade difference under the concealer (on days I don't use foundation/BB cream/TM), it does cover the spots of redness. This concealer does crease (and there has yet to be one that doesn't) and clings to dry patches.

I use shade 25 in the concealer and 235 in the foundation. For reference, I am a NC20/25 in MAC terms and Natural in Bobbi Brown's foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

This concealer gives me no problems . Last all day with out caking up , it's just perfect ❤️ And it's affordable to !