Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been longing to find a new foundation that keeps me shine free and has nice coloring and just looks good. I do have the maybelline dream fresh bb cream and I liked that but it would just slip right off bc I'm oily. However, it's beautiful on dry to combo skin bc my mom has dry skin and she adores it! This stays on so well to a nice radiant face. It doesn't slip off nor does it cake up. It looks especially nice if you put the product onto a brush rather than on your face and blend with a brush!

on 8/1/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this foundation was just ok.. there was nothing about it that wowed me. it does have alot of shades which is nice.

on 8/1/2014 3:49:00 PM

I Love this foundation but, I've been getting breakouts due to hormones (ladies you know what I'm talking about sorry if it's TMI). Anyways, if you have alot of acne i wouldn't reccomend this foundation cause unless you use a heavy duty cocealer this will not help at all. If you want to cover acne I reccomend putting on a primer (currently using maybelline's baby skin) and than before concealer put on the foundation than put the concealer in the spots you want to cover up. This way works the best for me when I want to cover up my hormonal breakouts with this foundation. overall I love how it makes my skin glow and how natural it looks on me. For reference I use the shade #115 Ivory, I have combination leaning towards dry skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it was on sale, and my shade is in 125 (nude beige). I like this product, it's a medium coverage foundation and I really like the finish. I apply it with my Real Techniques sponge and it's fabulous. I do wish it had a pump though. It probably won't work for oily skinned people. Other than that, I really like this product and will pick it up again.

on 7/31/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I actually loved this foundation! I've been having a lot of difficulty finding a good drugstore foundation, and when I tried this, it made my skin glow! I have normal skin, so I didn't look oily at all. I set my foundation with a translucent powder and my makeup looked great all day! I have an olive complexion and the color 220 natural beige matched my skin perfectly. I will definitely consider buying this product again. If you have normal or even dry skin, I would definitely recommend this foundation! (Tip: do not use the Maybelline Fit Me Powder to set your foundation, I tried it once and it made me look cakey, so i switched to using a translucent powder now)

on 7/31/2014 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim. I do not have much luck with drugstore foundations. I have severe acne and drugstore foundations do not usually cover well and they also tend to break me out. I decided to try this anyway. I got the shade 115 for my fair skin and I do not feel it is very good fit. It is a little dark for being a fair shade foundation and for me I can only wear this in the warmer months when my skin is a little darker. The coverage is a little too sheer for my acne. I think it would be fine for someone that has no acne or any other imperfections. For me though I usually needed two layers of this and concealer with powder and I still did not have a good look. This is a pass for me.

on 7/31/2014 1:32:00 AM

Personally I found this foundation to be a nightmare. I have combination skin and this product made me look like an oil slick even after i was finished applying my setting powder. I was blotchy after an hour, it made my skin look so dirty. Would not purchase this product, or recommend.

on 7/30/2014 12:00:00 PM

This foundation blends really nice and is very easy and fast to apply. It gives a healthy glow to the skin and the coverage is light to medium. It also lasts a good time. The only thing i'm not really a fan of, is the colour. It looks a little bit too pink for my taste, but i can make it work. Overall a great and really unexpensive foundation!

on 7/29/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to lower price range foundation. My shade is 120 and I'm NW15-NW20 for reference. I love this as an everyday alternative to MAC Studio Fix. Great medium-full coverage depending if you layer. Would definitely recommend using powder over if you have combination/oily skin like me- I need to re-apply powder if I go from day to night but that's the case with any foundation. I appreciate the subtle packaging, it doesn't scream drug store makeup!

on 7/24/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first foundation I ever bought, so I didn't really know what was good or not. I really liked the Maybelline gel eyeliner, so I wanted to try something else from them. When I first put it on, it looked really nice. The color fit my skin tone perfectly, and it went on my skin pretty smoothly. After only about an hour, however, it didn't even look like I was wearing any foundation. My face was more shiny and oily than usual as well. I thought maybe if I used a primer it would help but it still barely lasted for an hour. It also made me break out the next day. I'm never buying this piece of crap again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu