Cover Girl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation  ] [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2.6%), Octinoxate (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cucumis Sativus Fruit (Cucumber), Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Talc, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax (Jojoba), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Dimethicone, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance, Trideceth 9, Bisabolol, Lactic Acid, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG 10, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides
Cover Girl's website suggests TRUBLEND LIQUID MAKEUP as a replacement to this product

on 4/30/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I like this foundation. I bought this when it was new last year, I was intrigued by the packaging and the reviews I've seen. It works fine for me, but I am a person that doesn't need a whole lot of coverage, just something to make my skin a bit more matte and more even-toned. If you need more coverage to cover scars, acne, ect this won't be for you because it is light to medium coverage. Also, if you are oily skinned, this won't help you out either because it tends to make your skin a bit, I hesitate to say dewy, but not totally matte like a mannequin. My only issue is my nose, which I still have to powder throughout the day, but everywhere else this foundation does fine for me. I am a medium to light skin tone and I am in the color 340 Maple.

on 4/29/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation! After searching long and hard for foundation at Sephora, who knew I would find it in the drugstore! This is the only foundation that does not feel cakey, because my face can get kind of dry at times. This foundation even feels moisturizing! This does not bring any extra oil to my face and stays on for a good 12 hours. The one I picked up was number 315"Bamboo", it was my exact shade! This product glides so smoothly on especially if you use primer and feel light as air. Natureluxe also has SPF 10, which is an added bonus! The only cons I have experienced so far: The smell is a little strong, it definitely takes time to get used to. Also the coverage is light to medium, which is okay with me because I have pretty good skin, I only want a light coverage. But for someone looking for more, this isn't your foundation. I love Natureluxe, if your looking for foundation, you should definitely give this one a try!

on 4/29/2012 6:04:00 AM

This is the perfect low maintenance product if you already have fairly good skin. It glides on and blends so easily that you really don't need a brush to apply it and it's very moisturising. I personally love it but if you have oily/problem skin and you need more coverage and oil control, this probably isn't for you. My only problem with this is that the tube is not very big and I would have liked a bit more product for my money.

on 4/26/2012 6:20:00 PM

I am absolutely stunned by this product, and not in a good way. Personally I can not stand the smell & It makes my skin feel oily and I have normal skin! I don't know if it's just the colours I purchased (two of them as it was hard to find the colour for me considering the packaged shades looked the same) were WAY to pink! It looks like someone threw up blush all over my face. Waste of money, will not be repurchasing.

on 4/25/2012 2:26:00 AM

Pros: Great portable size, lovely packaging, smooth formula, nice effort to be "green," interesting shades

Cons: Oxidizes on me after a few hours, gets too oily, breaks me out (must be the talc).

I would recommend this for people with dry, relatively clear, fair/rosy-based complexions who do not have sensitivities to talc. It is a dream to blend and a pleasure to wear if you don't suffer from oily skin.

For everyone else looking for an easily-blendable drugstore foundation, I would recommend one of the Maybelline Dream Mousse foundations instead. Dream Matte in particular does not contain talc (contains bismuth oxychloride instead) and is very smooth and easy to blend.

on 4/22/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not sure whether to give this a 3 or a 4. I do like how it evens out my complexion, and has an easy to wear, light weight feel. However after a few hours it is oily, it comes off with even the slightest touch, and it definitely needs to be blotted and remattified with powder throughout the day. If it didn't need so much maintenance I would really like it, because I like the light, fresh coverage it gives.

on 4/18/2012 6:27:00 PM

This foundation is one of the best I ever used. It's really light and it does not feel like you have a mask on. Plus, it has SPF in it. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone who wants to really cover pimples or their acne. I feel like this just evens out your skintone and it's perfect for me because I don't have acne or anything like that.

I used this foundation for about a year, now. It never made me break out and the color matched pretty well. Just remember to wear primer, set with powder, and wash your face carefully twice (or more) a day. These things bring on the makeup's full potential.

I have very oily skin, and most foundations make me look really sweaty and gross. But this one did not! I did, however, switch to a different product because I'm very picky. I have cystic acne and this makeup isn't really designed for that kind of coverage. If I only had your average pimples which are kind of pointy, rather than large bumps, I would swear to this foundation. So I would recommend this the most to people with oily skin but not cystic acne.

As a bonus: it's really creamy and light and feels great to apply (kind of waxy, which could bother some people), and it smells wonderful.

on 4/11/2012 9:29:00 PM

I love, love, love this foundation! It can be purchased at any chemist/drugstore, and it is by far the best inexpensive foundation i've used. It's $19 AUS which is pretty good. I have tested many application methods and they all have the same smooth flawless finish. This foundation has a subtle glow and looks and feels like skin, yet it covers any redness and discoloration.

PROS: silk texture, flawless finish, barely there feel on skin, enriched with botanicals like cucumber water and jojoba for smooth feeling skin.

CONS: questionable lasting time, not suitable for extremely oily skin, slight fragrance.

on 4/10/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i am definitely not the first person to review this foundation XD
i tried this foundation in august 2010 which i believe was when it first came out and i loved the feel it gave to my weird combination skin
it smoothed out everything and made me look flawless!
yeah yeah yeah i am the lightest shade available but with this product i dont give a poo
but i do like the packaging thanks CG for the little squeezy tubee :)