E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

3.7

Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

on 7/7/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

AMAZING! I use this with my favorite foundation currently, the covergirl outlast, and it works fantastically! it def extends the lifetime of my makeup. My blush and bronzer def stays on longer, no fading! Even a foundation - the maybelline dream liquid foundation, that has a tenancy of slipping off my face and becoming super greasy, becomes a long lasing foundation. With that foundation i have to spray my face first, then spray my brush and apply my foundation with it, and then once I'm done with powder, blush, bronzer, and highlighter i spray my face again and my makeup is not going ANYWHERE! and its so cheap makes it even better!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this! I compare it to UD makeup setter but so much cheaper. This feels so refreshing and delivers a fine mist. I spray my face about four or so times and it dries quickly. Not quite sure if this really makes a difference, since my fdnt lasts soo long anyways. But i still like it :)

on 7/4/2013 10:38:00 PM

I've had a lifelong fight with eye makeup sliding / dissolving away, especially in hot weather. I'm also wary of eye primers since I had a bad experience with Clinique's Touch Base a long time ago (my eyelids swelled up and itched!) So this product seemed like a good alternative and I am very happy with it. Applied in the morning, went to work and ran around in the heat and didn't have time to check a mirror for several hours. I was amazed to see that nothing had moved. No odd change to texture of my skin, either. Very cool!

on 7/4/2013 1:19:00 AM

Keep in mind this review is from someone with skin on the oilier skin.
This did not extend life of my makeup what soever. Nor did it make my makeup look better
I do however like it on the skin as just a moisturizer. I spray this right out of the shower onto my face and its a perfect light moisturizer. As well I like the price and the bottles cute.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Smells nice, and it does seem to set my makeup in place. But I hate the spray bottle. It definately does not produce a fine enough mist. For the price and size, this is great for travel. But for everyday makeup, I'd gladly splurge on another makeup setting spray that produces a finer mist.

on 6/5/2013 9:11:00 AM

This product most definitely secures my makeup through out the day. At the end of the day I wash my face and find that my mascara doesn't budge! It's refreshing on the skin and I don't really notice a smell at all. Overall Im so glad I took a chance on this spray!

on 6/3/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am in show choir where we have long nights and tons of makeup. I used this and it totally worked and kept my makeup on during the whole day. I also use it when I'm at school and it lasted through gym. It smells weird when you put it on but it drys in a minute. I know there are mixed reviews but when it comes to ELF it's usually luck of the draw.

on 6/1/2013 10:06:00 AM

Okay I seriously love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking dewy throughout my long work day AND it's done wonders for my skin. No break outs, I'm so happy.

on 5/30/2013 1:13:00 PM

Hated it. Never noticed a difference. Oh, unless I got it on my eyeshadow, which I would have to touch up. Water in a cheap bottle?

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I.use this usually more so to dampen my face brushes when putting on concealer or my foundation, it does set your face fine but I still prefer to use my fix plus, because the spray nozzle on it is amazing. This one is like a regular body must spray pump and kind of sprays too much in one spot

Popular Misc Beauty Tools