August 30, 2014 | 1796 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by danimiteable

I dislike this stuff because it dries up on the skin, even after putting on my moisturizer. It ends up making the product look flaky after 15 minutes. I also can tell my face feels suffocated underneath this heavy duty concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by patr0nsaintofliarsandfake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

There are two parts to this. A pencil and the actual moist concealer.

My favorite thing ever was the pencil, even though it's WAY too short! It's only like 4 inches (roughly 10 centimeters) long. The pencil can be used to cover mistakes with mascara directly under the lashes (this stuff gets into tight spaces!), to touch up the regular concealer through out the day, and to cover small discolorations in skin (I never get pimples so I don't know how it would go for that)

I used it to cover up one of my friend's tattoos for a job interview (turned out the business was okay with tatts) and the interviewer didn't even know the tattoo was there.

As for the regular concealer, this stuff is great. I got it in ultralight and use it to cover the natural discoloration around my eyes as well as redness on my skin. It blends really well and covers everything for the whole day. It's also great if you don't have time to let a primer do it's thing because make up will stick to it perfectly.

I also noticed glitter in the concealer...I have no problem with this and wear a glitter powder over my face (that sticks to this beautifully I might add) all the time but if glitter doesn't float your boat for whatever reason then this might not be the perfect concealer for you. Luckily it's only trace amounts that make you look more glowy than glittery so it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

The only problem I have with it is that when I use oil blotting sheets with it it kinda goes with the sheets which is something my other concealers never did. But I will be buying this one again, because it's the closest thing to my skin tone I have ever found.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by kellyscott55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this little gem at Walmart for $6.00. I couldn't resist. It is super thick and you don't need much. I apply this under my eyes and blend with my finger and the Sigma P86 brush. I set with some powder and my dark circles are barely there. The lasting power isn't aaaaamazing but, for 6 bucks what more do you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by strawberrymelons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ever since I started using this I have never looked back. It has really good coverage. It is thick so I only use it on little spots. I use it to cover the blue skin in the inner corner of my eye and it works ok there. I use it for any scars I might have after I touch a pimple.It covers really well without looking dry, however when I apply it to a bigger area/scar it does accentuate the dryness but then again what doesn't when the scar is big after you just tortured the crap out of your face. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kalynbwinters

extremely thick concealer with exceptional coverage and awesome staying power. I will say that this concealer is quite visible on the skin...I think it's awesome for photography. I enjoy the squeeze tube...it's easy to disperse the product straight onto a little pointed brush instead of dirtying my hands up.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by simidearest

This broke me out like crazy!!!!! I had clear skin for 5 months, began to use this to highlight and cover acne scars, and while it had great coverage, it also left my skin covered in acne!!!!

My normal skin routine does use a lot of foundation, and I used this product sparingly considering how thick and pigmented it was. However, I DID use it to highlight and cover blemishes, so this was applied in many areas of my face.

By the end of the day, my face was oilier than ever and new blemishes were emerging. I only used this for 3 days and am already getting rid of it, as each area it was applied now has several new blemishes.

I would not recommend this if your skin is sensitive to oils as this product is very oily. Although it had great coverage, it was definitely not worth breaking out over.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nothing much to say about this concealer other than it is one of the best concealers iv ever tried, When it says heavy duty concealer it means it. This stuff will cover any of your imperfections. I got the lightest shade so i can use under my eyes. I normally use MAC pro long wear concealer for under my eyes, but im loving this stuff alot more, it covers better than the pro long wear in my opinion and its a hell of a lot cheaper, around $5 at walmart, deffs check it out

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer does work at covering big bags under my eyes.

You only need a small amount and and it's super cheap, easy to find at my local Wal-mart. Not to mention the fact that you get quite a bit of product.

I love this as a product if you aren't acne prone but unfortunately this broke me out very bad and brought up inner acne under my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried some other concealers along the way this stuff last almost a year a little goes such a long way it is heavy but if your looking for a full coverage con what do you really expect the only thing I dislike is it is sticky but that's it's only down fall I recommend this to anyone who needs to help cover a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Love this concealer, cheap but works great. Buildable, can give full coverage or be sheered out a bit with a sponge or concealer brush. Lasts forever and you only need a small amount to get full coverage. Also you get a lot of product (Glamoflage is in a 20 g tube compared to my YSL which is 1.5 g or MakeUp Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette which is 5 pans of different concealers x 2g each totalling 10g of product).

I like the hygienic squeeze tube packaging as well. ONLY con is I got the Medium-Light and it is too light for my NW25 skin. Will buy the medium as well to see if colour matches more. For now I mix it with a peach corrector from Bobbi Brown and it works great this way. I recommend going a bit darker than you think, because a) these concealers seem to run lighter than usual in my opinion, and b) using a concealer that is too light will give you that "reverse circles" look and that is usually even more noticeable than dark circles. Or mix this product with a peach corrector. I know some brands/beauty magazines/bloggers etc recommend going 2 shades lighter in the under eye area but on me and a lot of other people this looks so unnatural.

Bottom line - love this! Would re-purchase for sure.