October 24, 2014 | 1634 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sejdwbgsers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very thick concealer. A little goes a long way and the lightest shade matches me wonderfully. For everyone saying that its horrible because it cakes and settles into fine lines, this is NOT meant to be an under eye concealer! It's for covering blemishes and other imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jgamble0007

Best concealer I have ever used! It's about $6 at walmart, has full coverage and doesn't break me out( I have acne prone sensitive skin), I have fair skin with a neutral skin tone & use to ultra light color sparingly and it works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will say this concealer does provide heavy coverage. I was in love with it at first. However, it started to dry out my skin a lot and I realized that it creases horribly. I tried pairing it with different things to make it work, but had no luck. I'm only 21 and do not have wrinkles, but this stuff managed to make me look 10+ years older! I'd rather have my dark circles... It is also very thick and I had to tug on my eye a lot to get it blended. Even when I applied a very small amount, it felt heavy on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I honestly like this concealer. It covers well, and the lightest shade is actually pretty light! It says it will cover tattoos, but you'd have to cake it on good. It is thick. You only need a tiny amount. I found this at Walmart for a few bucks and figured it was worth a shot. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mindymadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This covers very well but I have acne on my cheeks and tried to cover all of it with this.... It matched my skin but very obviousy had a different, cakey texture under my foundation. This is great for small spots. Also, i don't have circles under my eyes but I wouldn't advise using this because it can look obvious.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is a drugstore dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Do not use this under eyes! Especially if you have somewhat drier skin like mine! It cakes up quickly. I do like that it gives such great coverage and so I will probably use this for spots and blemishes on my face rather than under my eyes. Because this concealer is so thick and creamy it will settle into ANY lines you have, no matter how many. I am only 15 and I never knew I had lines at all until I put this stuff on! Be aware that this product runs light. Originally I thought I'd be in the shade light medium (I think that's what it was called) but it turns out that was way too light for me. I purchased medium and it was a better match.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the thickest and nastiest thing I've ever put on my face, it soaks into fine lines quickly and feels kinda greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by brielle1234

ugh, this concealer SUCKED. okay, that may have been a little drastic, but it's true! it's so cakey, and I used it under my eyes and it creased and looked powdery almost. I would never buy it ever again. two thumbs down!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Wow lol...someone called this concealer "liquid y" and runny? NO. It's VERY thick and very creamy. It's super pigmented and covers like a high-end concealer lol. This stuff covered my rosacea like crazy. It can be very cakey so beware. It is very heavy and made for serious coverage. I use it on rosacea and under my eyes. I use a setting powder and it has not creased, although I see other reviewers complaining about it creasing. It has never happened to me. It lasts for hours with normal wear. Today I have had it on for over 12 hours with no showing of anything and no creasing or caking.
The colors run light, I found this out the hard way. VERY little goes a long way with this stuff as well. The little concealer pencil it comes with I love. I use it for my waterline and it gives me a wide awake look.