April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

I wanted to love this so much, but honestly this sucks for me. I've tried this on and off for about 5 months ( bought in March ) to see if it would work better over time, but it still is bad.. Doesn't seem to want to cover my dark circles which is the ONLY thing I need to conceal, and there isn't a wide range of shades, I bought medium light because I have a pretty light complexion, but this has an ivory look to it. Honestly, I'll try to play with it a little bit more because I want to like it, but other than that I wouldn't recommend this to anybody nor repurchase..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had really high hopes for this concealer! After reading so many good reviews, I imagined the coverage would be AMAZING. Considering my acne isn't even thay bad anymore. I really wanted to cover up the dark acne spots. It is very pigmented, but super light on my skin even in medium!!! By the time I blend it well enough the coverage isn't that goof anymore.... Maybe I'll try with a brush but it is quite cakey after. would buy again if I even ever run out

EDIT: I think i just used too much before. I expected a full coverage look, but I didn't use foundation or a brush with it. Before my moisturizer dries and I blend this in, still a little bit cakey but not too bad. And the names for the colour range is totally off! Im usually light-medium or just light for other brands and products, but the colour in medium is still too light for me? o.o

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I REALLY wanted to like this product, honestly I REALLY did. I heard some great things about it, but everything fell short. Let's start with consistancy, very thick, feels heavy on, and it actually made me break out. It went on a little better if I warmed it up between my fingers, otherwise it was almost literally painful to blend. When I warmed it up, it also basically settled into the crevices of my hand, and was kind of hard to wash off. I will say this, if you don't have an issue with these things, you may be good. Once it broke me out I had pimples, and it covered them well...but pimples aren't typically what I wear concealer for, it's mostly for under my eyes, and with the ordeal it is to blend, I found it VERY eye unfriendly. This part, I couldn't believe...typically speaking I'm stuck somewhere in between light and medium for color. It's summer so right now, even more so. SO when I find I product that says light-medium...it usually is dead on for what I need...light-medium I found in this case was more like ivory...I may have wanted to go for dark here...seriously... I really dig Hardcandy, the way this product was, seems like it's geared for a 14 year old with bad acne...not so much a 27 year old with dark circles under her eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Rahbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is just an amazing concealer! Anything can be concealed from just a little dab from this stuff. I have red hyper-pigmentation scars, old scars, a spidery vein..It really does a great job. It's cheap, it lasts a long time, you can get it from walmart..A lot of reviews are saying that it runs light, has a thick heavy feeling, and is drying. I can confirm with my own experiences with this product is that it's true. However, there a few steps you can get around it, and you need to experiment with it, just like any other product. For the over drying, just use a moisturizer underneath, any kind..eye cream especially, or you're going to have problems. I personally like the thick feeling, it makes me feel secure..like there's something definitely on there hiding my scars. Very little goes a long way with this product, so don't overdo this or it will look "cakey" for sure. The best thing is to just try it out because it's so cheap! The colors that they come in are not so great. I bought the "light" one, because that's the color I usually buy with foundations. It comes out a little too light for my skin, but luckily this product can easily blend well with your other foundations to make the right color for your skin. So, I'm actually really happy that I bought the light color, for me. It seems to stay on very well, even when I'm bike riding and sweating a little bit. (I'm not the biggest face sweater though..so keep that in mind.) It's been months since I've bought another one, which with anything, a lot of product for cheap I'm very pleased with! I would buy this again no doubt, even if a more amazing concealer were to be made, I would always have this around the house!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaKaitley

This is a really heavy duty concealer, its very thick. I liked this at first because it covered all my imperfections completely..but i found after a while it made my skin dry and flaky..which is not very attractive haha.. I wouldn't buy it again or use it if you have dry skin as it is, seeing as though i have very oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jessicap7898

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never wear another concealer ever again. I swear by its coverage. I even use it mixed with a little bit of moisturizer when i need a super coverage foundation. choose a shade darker than your skin tone though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by dreedree85

Bought it at my nearest wal mart. Cost about $6. wanted to give it a try because ive heard good stuff about this product. so I said why not?! Its super creamy. brighten up my eye area which I loved!! BUT it creased into my fine lines which is a bummer! I hate concealers that crease up and mess up my makeup area. I would recommend this girls that dont need that much coverage under the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is hardcore!! I love using this on any stubborn blemish that won't cover up and I also like the little pencil that comes with it, i use it first then apply the actual concealer. and let me just say... A LITTLE DAB WILL DO! one tube will probably last me for eternity!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer takes the meaning of "a little goes a longs way" to a whole 'nother level. A pea size with cover your whole face and more. It has a really thick consistency to cover imperfections. It has a gel like smell. It does go on lighter in shade. But overall, very good concealer for the price and quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Cdmlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my best friends recommended this product to me, it is super inexpensive, and available at any Walmart. This concealer has about 5 different colours, very light to very dark. I must say, this is FULL coverage, a pea sized about is good to cover your entire face, and the small tube can last you months, But I'm not a super fan. It's very thick and tacky, it comes off super easily, it creases into fine lines and settles in your pores,you feel weighed down by the product. For the summer I don't recommend it, it'll melt off your face easily and become all blotchy. I've used it during the winter, and although it did cover all imperfections, Im not a fan.