September 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. It really does make skin look flawless! It makes my skin look really smooth, natural and young. But a problem with it is that it doesn't last long. When you first put it on it has good coverage and looks great, but after a while it doesn't look like your wearing much foundation really and doesn't have much coverage after a while. Its a pity about the lasting power because otherwise it is a great foundation. It should be ok if you reapply after 2/3 hours though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by hannymully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product for the first time two years ago,it was a good product at first but after a while I noticed the colour I had no longer matched my skin tone as it was way too orange. I don't really use it anymore and have decided to use high street products. I'd just be very sure of the colour before purchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

I actually did not like this foundation at all. I couldn't find a good match -- it was either too pink or too orange. It was frustrating. It seemed to pool into my large pores as well even with a primer. It transferred and it broke me out in small white heads the next day. For $40, no thank you. I have DS foundations that have performed better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by pineapple808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So I have been on this crazy search for the perfect everyday foundation.... I just got this in the mail today after doing non stop research of what my perfect shade would be. I live about 45 mins from the closest mall and their shade range is extremely small so with all the research, I found the closest would be Bisque 6w.... The online MA recommended Bisque 9w... Thank god I didn't listen to her because the 6w is perfect.

On to the review, It's amazing! The packaging is nice, the pump gives you control of how much you want to dispense. It's medium coverage. As far as price goes, I paid $45 for it and it might seem pricey but I'm very sure this will last me a while. I only use one pump since I like to keep my foundation to a minimum. The finish is very nice. I dont have to set the powder. It has a satin finish on me and when it dries it feels so soft and smooth like a powder. It's in my top 2 (along with mac face and body). I will definitely pick iy up again. I just hope they don't discontinue this any time ever.

**Edit (02/21/2013) : I was loving this foundation until I realized how bad it oxidizes. On the box it says that it appears lighter but sets darker so I should've know, but I didn't think it would be that much darker. I was out for a couple hours after applying my makeup and when I came back home to check my mirror, my whole face was so dark!! like waaaay darker than the rest of my body. I'm pretty dissapointed. So if you're interested,, go a couple shades lighter. So I'm taking off 3 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by hyunji82

After having used various different brands, I must say I'm quite satisfied with this product.

I'd say my favourite so far has been Chanel Vitalumiere but I would switch between Chanel and Lancome depending on the weather. (I live in Europe where the weather can be unpredictable a lot of the times!)

For me, evenness and hidration throughout the day is more important than coverage and I think Lancome does deliver the evenness of the skintone and hydration throughout the day. The coverage is sheer to medium but I wouldn't normally wear a heavy makeup even when going out so I was quite happy with the coverage level.

I would wear this foundation on a daily basis except for a really cold or windy day when I switch to Chanel Vitalumiere cuz Chanel feels a bit more serumy and more rehydrating on an extreme weather.

I would probably purchase Lancome teint miracle again when my current foundation runs out. It is NOT AMAZING but it is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by CamiBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I never thought I would say this, but I don't think MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15 is my HG anymore. That's because this has completely and without a doubt taken its place.

To be completely honest, though I consider myself a full coverage kinda gal, I've been secretly yearning to stray away from the caked-on look for quite some time now. I had been a SFF user since last June, so my brand loyalty was quite fierce and, given the perfect color match and the fact that it covered all of my imperfections, I was hesitant to switch to another brand.

I am so glad I did. I have pretty clear skin all year long with the exception of "that time of the month," so I'm not really sure why I opted for full coverage in the first place. I also am a diehard fan of the dewy look, yet I could never achieve it myself with SFF because it was too matte. That said, I did some research as to what reviewers considered to be the best dewy/natural foundation, and this came guns-blazing out on top of all the lists. I took a look at Lancome's website to figure out my shade, but then figured it would be best to just go to Sephora and look for myself.

I originally tried Buff 4(C), but it was far too yellow on my pale skin, which is ironic because it's supposed to be a cool shade, not a warm one. I wore that for a good 8 hours, and I saw the horrid line of demarcation less than 30 minutes after application, when the foundation had set. That said, the finish was phenomenal - my skin truly did have a "lit from within" glow, and looked so incredibly natural. I decided right then that I simply had to find the correct shade and make sure the finish would be consistent across multiple applications. I went back to Sephora, exchanged Buff 4(C) for Ivoire 4(N), and voila, perfect match! Now I have that perfect glow, and natural finish all with the benefits of a correct shade match.

This is definitely a medium coverage product - it covers your imperfections quite well yet still looks sheer - perfect for a natural look. I am currently using this in the dead of winter, but my skin doesn't really change with the seasons so I probably won't have an issue with this in the summer when it's humid and all that jazz. Please remember that a little goes a long way, and even the most sheer/natural looking foundations can look cakey when too much product is used.

I also have to sing the praises of the bottle and lasting time - I use maybe one or two pumps of this and my entire face, neck, and collarbone are covered - which is excellent considering it took me maybe three or four pumps of SFF to do the same job. The bottle in and of itself is great because you can see how much product you're using, as opposed to the SFF which is actually so heavy that it coats the interior of the bottle and makes it so you cant see how much product you have left. The glass casing of this foundation is so beautiful, and I almost wouldn't mind having it sitting next to my perfume bottles. It's a little expensive ($40 with tax), but you honestly get what you pay for because it lasts for SO long and is SO high-performing.

As long as they keep making this (and as long as I continue to have normal, clear skin), I will always repurchase this - it has great coverage, looks natural, and lasts FOREVER.

I am so in love with my new HG foundation! :)

UPDATE: Alright guys, it's been a little over a month since I started using this and I have to say, it's just phenomenal. My skin breaks out even less than it already did, I always look glowing, and the color match is still perfect. I use like 2 pumps when I use this and I'm maybe a fourth of the way through the bottle - very economical! Forever love <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by surrealmeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

(July 2013 UPDATE:
I've been using this foundation nearly every day for over 6 months now and I have to say it has proven to be a great daily foundation even into the hot summer. I plan on repurchasing.)

My skin-type: sensitive, acne-prone and dry in the winter.

My skin-tone: Between NC10-NC15. Neutral, fair olive (cool yellow, almost green) undertones with some pink on the surface. Foundations are often either too pink or too orange (If interested, feel free to check out my notepad for other notes on my foundation quest.)

Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in shade Ivoire 1N has both a wonderful formula and great shade match for my skin. It has been my go-to foundation this winter. It hasn't caused me any irritation or breakouts. I like that it doesn't have any discernable fragrance, and I love the subtle luminous glow it leaves on my skin. It also doesn't sink into or emphasize pores in any way.

While some foundation's application really depends on the particular tool, Teint Miracle has proven to be probably the most fool-proof foundation I've found in terms of application. I've applied it with a traditional foundation brush, a flat-top brush, a stippling brush, a damp sponge (beauty blender) and my fingers and it applies nicely no matter what. I love that I can literally just slap it on with my fingers.

It lasts pretty well all day yet it doesn't take a heavy-duty oil cleanser to remove; I find it removes easily with my usual foaming cleanser.

I'm not sure if it will hold up in the summer when my skin is a lot more oily, but it has proven to be a wonderful foundation for my dehydrated skin this winter.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as my purchase in the "gift with purchase" specials that Lancome has all the time. The color match is great; I am NC20-25ish with lots of yellow undertones and I wear Buff 6 w (it's not as yellow as I would like but good enough). However, this foundation only lasts for about 3 hours or so before making me look splotchy. Also I know everyone likes its dewiness, but honestly, it makes me look oily. I have combo skin (dry forehead, oily T-zone, dry cheeks... it's weird) for reference. So conclusion: this foundation looks great for the few couple of hours, but eventually fades and makes you look like an oil slick. Not going to repurchase.

EDIT 7/26
So I finally figured out how to apply this to minimize oiliness and increase lasting power-- APPLY A THIN LAYER. And I mean thiiiin. Just use a foundation brush, get a small amount onto it, and spread the amount in light motions onto your face.

Perhaps I was applying too much before onto my face and it just slipped off? In any case, I'm really liking this foundation again. I just maybe 1/4 a pump now vs. the 1/2 a pump I used before.

Coverage wise, I still need a concealer and I still top off with powder. And when I can bother, I'll touch up with powder too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Sinclair1880

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I have oily/combination skin and this applies so smoothy and flawlessly! Isn't oily at all (oil free formula) and lasts surprisingly well on my oily skin! I dust some powder over my t-zone to help with oil, but this doesn't need powder at all on dry-normal skin! Gorgeous radiance which seems a shame to use powder, which is why i only use it on areas i have a tendency to get oily, and leave the rest to glow. I could say this is very close to being my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bek72

This is the best foundation ever. I am 40, with normal-dry skin, and some fine lines. I have level 4 fair skin with yellow undertones and finding a perfect match isn't so much the problem for me. What does it for me is the TEXTURE. It is super-smooth and glides on effortlessly and blends into the skin perfectly. You can achieve great medium coverage without using very much product at all. I have a lot of red blotches, especially around my nose and it really covers them well. One dot in each quadrant of my face and done! It doesn't settle into fine lines at all. There is absolutely no cakiness, dryness, oiliness, or powderiness. This product is about the closest thing to perfect I can find.