Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 7/21/2013 8:54:00 AM

I liked this pretty much. The colour was a bit too dark but blended into my skin quite well. It covers small blemishes and makes skin look nice and healthy. But because my skin is super oily, i needed to powder after few hours. I don't think it covers enough if you have a lot to cover but it's buildable. But all the same i still liked this very much and i could buy another. Didn't make me break out which most of the foundation do. Only downside is that it's really too expensive in here(mine from the sale like 45e!!) so i'd definately would order it from net. Also the shade selection is really the poorest in here!

on 7/8/2013 12:07:00 PM

In short, this is a great foundation. Texture is liquid with shiny particles. Finish is silky glow, perfect for all skin types, I believe. Colour choice is limited in the UK. I bought it in American shades because there is a greater variety but I ended up going a shade lighter, could not test before buying. My UK shade is 03 beige diaphane (I am NC25-27 in MAC). Perfect for the summer, but in the winter I need to mix it with some 01 Beige Albatre (alone is too light). My skin is combination and I sometimes experience some flaking on the nose with some foundations. This one is perfect!! I bought the salon size 110ml in 03 at last because after trying many, this foundation stands out.

This is one of my favorite foundations (and that's saying a lot since i have 15+ foundations). It looks very natural and doesn't feel like you have anything on. I find that it wears fairly well, probably about 6 hours or so before it starts fading a little bit. It is a bit expensive but i think it's definitely worth it since it's a great everyday foundation.

on 7/6/2013 11:55:00 AM

Can not recommend this foundation. I found it had little or no lasting power on my face. After a couple of hours it just slipped off and I appeared to have no coverage at all. I since have purchased the 24 hour foundation they make and combine it with a little Dior Nude for a consistency and coverage that works for me but .... this foundation just didn't work with my complexion. Also, I don't like the packaging of any of the Lancome foundations. They are in glass and the design is such that they do not want to stand up easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got this foundation in December and I've pretty much used it since then. I got the shade 005 which is the lighest color availble in Sweden.

The color is slightly too dark for me, but I can still wear it without looking orange. I enjoy to blend it out with my day cream (which is the Obagi Rosaclear Hydrating Complexion Corrector) that gives a little white pigment. Lancome + Obagi Roaclear = my perfect shade.

The foundation gives medium coverage and it's buildable. It covers up all my redness pretty well and it doesn't look cakey at all. I have a normal-dry sensitive skin, so keep that in mind. I can't tell you how this will work if you have oily skin, but it goes well with my skin.

I wouldn't say this is a matte foundation, it definitely is more of a dewy foundation. And it last all day long, with/without primer. But I recommend wearing a finishing powder.

Sorry for my non-perfect English, I'm Swedish.

Pro's:
-Lasts all day
-Gives a nice finish
-Covers up my redness
-Doesn't look cakey
-The foundation lasts for a long time, I had it for 7 months.
-Easy to apply (I tried it in many ways, you can't go wrong with it!)
-The packaging is so beautiful!

Con's:
-I wished it were more light shades
-Quite expensive

on 6/29/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This truly does look like real skin but better. It has given me back the lit-from-within glow I had in my late teens, early twenties.

Improved my skin's radiance over time.

Great for dry skin. Hides dry lines.

Colors run warm, neutral, and cool. As a cool skinned woman, it's wonderful finding a color match.

Lasts all day and makes me look rested, less tired. A must have before going into the office.

on 6/28/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I wish I had dry skin just so I could wear this. My god, it's supermodel complexion gorgeous. I'm a pretty harsh critic and I always wanna puke when I hear people say "lit from within glow" about any foundation, but seriously this DOES give you an illuminated (but not sparkly) look. This feels more airy on the skin than Nars Sheer Glow or GA Luminous Silk. I have pockmarks and large pores, and this did appear to diffuse the appearance a bit. Very photogenic foundation, despite the SPF content. But unfortunately, I have oily skin and this stuff is simply too dewy for me. As in, so dewy that I turn into a greaseball after one hour (usually takes me 4 hours at least). No point in setting with a powder, as that will "kill the glow." That'd be like throwing flour on jello. Why do it?

Coverage is light-medium, buildable to an extent. Was able to cover mild scarring but not the dark, dark ones.

The reason I took off two stars is because it oxidizes severely. I am an NC25, and upon experimenting with several shades I found that one of the lightest shades, Buff 2W, almost matches me after it oxidizes. Wow. I highly recommend getting a sample first and waiting 10-15 minutes to see if it matches. Also, Lancome isn't very good with the yellow undertones. They could add a little more rather than giving everything a pukey beige tinge.

If you can find a match and you have dry skin, this is worth a shot.

on 6/22/2013 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried a tester size of this, and it goes oily on me within hours, plus it rubs off really quickly. I wanted a light coverage, which it does that, but not with the price and the quality. Would not buy again.

on 6/19/2013 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought the lightest shade and it was still a little too dark for me (I'm extremely fair with pink undertones).

I really liked how this felt in my skin. Light and airy. It blended well and did give me a wonderful glow...

However...each and every time I used this foundation, it caused a horrible breakout.

I was so bummed. I LOVE Lancôme makeup. The Dual Finish Foundation is my HG...but I do like to use a liquid for when I want more fuller coverage.

This foundation really makes me miss my beloved Adaptive Foundation... : ( which was sadly discontinued!!!

on 6/14/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I brought home a tester size bottle of this just the other day and I loved it! I may switch from photogenic to this next time. The application was smooth and didn't feel cakey at all, and the makeup stayed on really well throughout the day. I would recommend this foundation formula to individuals looking for good coverage without wanting to over do it.