December 17, 2014 | 1682 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ktemly

I can't comment too much on the packaging of this product as I received generous samples from my Lancome counter however I am extremely happy with this foundation!
I received samples of both Teint Idole 24hr and this one as I like to have a choice between a 'long wearing' foundation and a 'normal' foundation if that makes sense?
I was really pleasently surprised with this one! The lady at the counter gave me the impression that this one was very light coverage & I would still require a concealer however I actually think it's a medium coverage as it easily covered up my red cheeks and little scars without a problem!
I have combo skin and often get a pretty oily T zone about half way throug the day. I do require a quick touch up towards the end of the working day with this foundation, however I really love the way this makes my skin look...radiant and glowing without shine, & looking like I have a heavy face of makeup on
I can't wait to get myself a bottle, and I am pretty sure once I own the Teint Miracle AND the Teint Idole 24hr..my foundation needs are 100% covered.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Dennyfer

Perfect skin, natural and enlightened!
I bought color 04, 'm light-skinned mulatto of Brazil, this color was excellent.
It spreads very easily, covers imperfections well, not like high coverage, like natural skin but with uniform color. This base is perfect! Definitely buy another bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by emzo889

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just....argh, so hard to write a review on, because I have combination skin and because it's recently been more dry, I thought this would really work.
The basics are: I really did like this in a lot of ways. It's a dream to blend, when first applied it gives you a nice, bright complexion - matt-radiant almost, and nice medium buildable coverage. The packaging's great, the pump's handy, the shade was okay but it's always hard for me to find shades (I always have this trouble). However, because I have combination skin, I'm a teenager so therefore my skin gradually gets oilier and oilier. I came home with my face looking quite greasy and buttery. The foundation hadn't rubbed off, exactly, but my oily skin was showing through.
I would not recommend this for oily/combo skin, or especially if you live in humid or bitterly cold temperatures (basically anywhere where the elements can affect your make-up.)
It's obvious that this was hydrating for the skin, so people with very dry or dry-normal skin. who are looking for a natural, light/medium but buildable coverage with a dewier finish, this would be ideal. It just wasn't for me, with my stupid combo-confusing can't-make-up-it's-mind skin. :( I hate having teenage skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I didn't like this foundation at all, luckily I only tried samples as I would be so disappointed if I had paid out for this foundation! I asked the sales girl for a light-medium dewy finish foundation and this is what she recommended. It is none of those things! It feels medium to full yet doesn't really cover blemishes or uneven skin tone (weird!) and it is not dewy in the slightest on my skin. It looks ok when first applied but after a couple of hours it looks patchy and horrible. I haven't found that it oxidises like other reviewers but I have found that although the colour I got was the perfect match for my skin, it looks really ashy :( also not the easiest to blend, it seems to set too quickly. The search for my HG continues....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by carltonbp

I have combination skin but this has so much alcohol in it it makes my skin peel. I put it on yesterday and within 3 hours I had peelies all over my chin an cheeks. I deliberately didn't wear it last week and had no problems and then as soon as I tried it again I had a fine top layer of skin peeling off. Not impressed. Hopefully I can use it when the weather picks up. Never had this problem with a foundation before even oil control one's don't do this and they can be drying.

Also please don't impulse buy this get a sample in a shade lighter than normal and try it at home. It really does oxidise and not necessarily orange, my 1st sample went orange, went to a lighter colour and that went pinker. It's not cheap so please don't potentially waste your hard earned money.

Actually also seems to make my skin oilier which I assume is the alcohol drying my skin causing it to make more oil.

Apart from that looks nice on the skin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by winterofmylife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about a month now with a Beauty Blender sponge and have discovered it has both pros and cons. Let me start by saying that I have problem skin; enlarged pores, persistent breakouts, redness, acne scarring, patches of dry skin etc so as you can imagine finding a foundation is a complete nightmare. I have been using Mac SFF NC15 for the last 3 years but it is way too dark for my skin and I find it oxidises terribly and may contribute to my breakouts. After reading so many positive reviews I decided to purchase this foundation in the lightest shade.

Pros:
Really blendable, doesn't dry fast or streak
Perfect colour match on my pale skin
Dewy/Glowing finish
Medium coverage
Doesn't dry my skin out

Cons
Strong alcohol smell
Not as long lasting as Mac SFF
Doesn't cover blemishes or scarring

Overall I think if my skin was better quality then this would be perfect, it blends so smoothly and looks really natural but its not quite right for my blemish-prone skin. If you have acne then this is definitely not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by amethyst1943

I have oily, sensitive skin according to my dermatologist so looking for a foundation is not easy. This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I chanced upon an advertisement for it in a magazine when it was first launched and decided to get it (I don't know why I did it as I had many other tubes of foundation sitting on my table at home). This is the first bottle of foundation that I have used from beginning to end and I immediately repurchased after that. I did deviate to try other brands, thinking that Chanel and Dior were "better" because they were luxury skincare brands but boy was I wrong. I have come back to this and will betray this product no more.

P.S. Another reason why I love it is because it has shades developed specifically to match Asian skin, which is quite a rare thing given that Lancome is not an Asian brand. :) Thanks Lancome!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Selene2013

Why they don´t make color what suits caucasian skin. The oxidation is horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by PShanahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm still a little undecided about this one. It's a light coverage foundation and applies really well. It gives a lovely dewy finish and still looks good by the time i leave the office. I should be in love...but there is one thing that really annoys me. I find it impossible to keep eyeshadow on! I have normal to dry skin and haven't had any issues with oily lids until now. I usually don't need to wear an eye primer to keep my shadows on all day. My mac shadows don't even last an hour with this. I think i'll be going back to my illamasqua skin base until i find a new HG

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Jazmixy

I'm a huge fan of Lancome so my expectations were pretty high on this one. I bought it on sale and I haven't been dissapointed! Eventhough I took one shade too dark (shame on me) I have still been able to use it on daily bases.
Coverage is pretty light, but it evens out my uneven skintone. For more coverage you should put another layer, but I think this is more to evenout and not cover. This lasts on my face for about 8 hours before I need a fix.
The scent is noticeable, but It doesnt bother me. After I've put it on my face I don't notice it anymore.
The bottle (30ml) lasts very long! I bought it about 5 months ago and I still have some left!
Only thing I don't like about this product is that it has a light tendency to give my face a greasy look. Other people don't actually notice it, but it bothers myself. My skin is dry so It's kind of weird.
But I totally recommend it, but choose your shade well ahhah!
++ It doesn't clog pores!