July 23, 2014 | 2156 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I dont like the brush to this mascara at all....I've poked myself in the eye with it countless times because its so big. It also doesnt give me dramatic volume like I expected. I'll be sticking to my l'oreal voluminous from now on

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by peanutbutterfudgecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy using this. But it tends to get very flaky, and by the time I come back from a party, the whole formula kinda gets distributed into a flaky substance....but that's if you apply a little bit. I've had it for a long time and besides the flaky problem, I absolutely love it! Will I buy it again? No, there are better mascara's out there in the world. I advise you not to by the waterproof one, because it takes HOURS to get it off, versus the normal one, which comes off after one wash. I love how it makes me look cute and flirty! I'ts a good mascara....but like I said, there are better one's out there in the world! It lasts for a pretty long time too. I've had it for about a year maybe or more =-) time flies by too fast to tell!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by heohamzb2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara so much!!! It doesn't make my eye lashes stick into each other while volumizes it! I bought the non-water proof one so its so easy to wash out. I bought this one about 18$ at a price line store, it's quite expensive in Australia but it's worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved the Fusion one of this, and had it about 2 or 3 years ago. I decided to try this one just because it's the original and such. I got one in a Christmas set and another one....not sure when. And this past week I finally opened up one of the packs and it's just average, definitely not a HG just yet. It works really great on my right eyelashes, but not that great on my left eyelashes (which is odd since I'm left handed). It clumps on my left lashes worse than the right.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bellaloren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This used to be my favorite mascara but it gets no product out!! I recently came to this conlclusion when I tried out the maybellne colossal mascara that one's better you should get it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Lash Blast Volume is my HG mascara! I have used this for years, and have used up so many tubes of it. It is amazing! It volumizes, adds leanght, and makes my lashes look so great! I get so many compliments on my lashes, and people ask what mascara I use, and it's always this. I've tried other mascaras, but I always go back to this. I love the color in this, I always get it in black brown, and I have the waterproof version in black. Both are great, and pretty inexpensive. I also really like the brush, with the plastic bristles and all. It never hurts my eyes or anything like that. Lovely mascara. Definitely reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Seanna4444

This is a great volumizing and lengthening mascara. Especially for the price it is a great value. The best thing about it though ia how amazing it sperates my lashes. One of the best seperating mascaras I have ever used. The only issue is it clumps in the tube. It clumps a little on the lashes, but not too much. It is not a cakewalk to apply however.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by superwickedbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutley adore Lash Blast! My mom and I both use it, as well as several of my friends, and I am yet to hear a complaint!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by lllauraxoxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTELY LOVE LASH BLAST
Best mascara I've ever used. Really really volumising and thickening for lashes and really intense black colour. Gives good lift but I still need to use an eyelash curler. Doesn't hold its lift all day I need to get back in there with my eyelash curler a coupla times a day but I dont mind that. Other things i don't like is it can flake sometimes but that might just be me disturbing it with my eyelash curler. Runs out quite quickly for me but I'm sure thats just due to me packing it on
10/10 for Lash blast, wasted alot of money trying estee lauder and clinique as well as rimmel and maybelline never found another mascara as good as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ChellBell

I have bought this product multiple times and it hasn't disappointed me yet. It works well for volumizing but sometimes it may take a few coats, and it oddly doesn't dry very fast. The price isn't too bad and i like that it doesn't run out as fast as other brands. It lasts all day with no problem, but it is kind of easy to over-do your bottom lashes when applying. Overall, it works great and is worth the money!