Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

I love this product! It smells good and it works great. I put this on at night and then slip on a pair of cotton socks and I have soft, moisturized feet in the morning. You really have to put on a pair of socks with this stuff though; it's thick, takes a while to soak in and can make your feet slippery. It doesn't take much of this product so a tube will last a long time. I repurchase this foot creme frequently.

Maybe my feet are just so disgusting and dry that I need something stronger than this, this lotion just doesn't cut it. It makes the tops of my feet much softer but the super-rough parts I was looking forward to it transforming were left the same.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is the only product that actually shows results in such short time... i love this stuff!! its a miracle

I am having winter feet, so I told my boyfriend I needed a lotion. He bought me this with the pumice stone it came with and oh my goodness, my feet are pretty, soft, supple and ready to be seen and felt again. The price is pretty affordable like the rest of bb products, but I really like this one on my feet. My feet get really dry and icky from exercising and the weather and this products makes it feel and look healthy and pretty again. I would definitely buy again and recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My feet love this stuff!! At night I use a pumice stone on my feet then rub this stuff on and put socks on. In the morning my feet are wonderfully soft and look terrific. Its amazing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail foot cream! I have tried SO many over the years on my extremely dry, cracked, peeling feet. I go barefoot all the time so they just get in terrible shape. This stuff is so fantastic. It's really more of an ointment than a cream, but that's part of the magic. I only use it at night because it is so thick and greasy, but after a week of applying it nightly, my feet are soft and the callouses are gone. It smells amazing and I love that it's so natural. I slather it on and put on socks to keep it from getting all over the sheets. If my feet still feel greasy the next morning i just rinse them off with water. I'm really glad they changed the packaging because the metal tube made it difficult to use all of the product.

***Update***

This is still the miracle treatment it has always been. My feet get so disgusting (callouses, cracks, peeling etc) if I don't use this, but this literally transforms them in a few days. I had a blood blister that wouldn't go away and this actually helped it heal faster. HG.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's super super greasy, yes, but worth it. Nothing has ever made my feet (or elbows, or cuticles) so incredibly soft and moisturized. As long as you take precautions to put on socks/gloves you should be fine. The smell is also pretty strong, of coconut with some peppermint. I love it, but if you don't it might be too much. amazing! Will definitely repurchase.

Believe it or not I use this as a hair treatment on my very long wavy hair. I read about this use from another MUA reviewer. I use just a small amount, rub in my hands, and apply to the lower portion of my hair. The ingredients are simple and very similar to higher priced hair pomades or treatment oils. I found it on sale at Walgreens for $4.50. I don't use the Peppermint Foot Creme since I don't want my hair to smell like peppermint. I've also used on my curticles and foot heels. Yes, it's oily, but a little goes a long way.

The ingredients are: Vegetable gycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lecithin, sucrose stearate, sucrose distearate, magnesium stearate, coconut oil, oat oil, vitamin E, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, fragrance.
Although it has some peppermint in it, it's not the peppermint cream.

As others have said, very greasy product. I don't have a problem with the greasiness, just the fact that it doesn't absorb and by morning you're left with sticky, tacky feet (I followed the directions and wore socks after each application, so not quite sure what happened). The dry skin on my heels remains, only now it has a greasy film on top of it. Blech. Definitely disappointed after reading such great reviews, but thankfully I didn't purchase a full-size tube so I won't feel too guilty about getting rid of it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not what I expected, way more greasy, I thought it was going to be a cream, not a ...I don't know the word. Anywho, I like the smell, and I like how it makes my feet feel. It feels pretty weird having it on your hands, but I always wash them afterward. I'm still looking for the HG foot cream.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products