December 22, 2014 | 1685 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Bride949

great crease shadow, very natural and flattering!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by shells08

This is the color I use to fill in my eyebrows...the perfect, neutral, matte, mid tone brown without a hint of shimmer to it. I have actually used this color on many friends o different complexions, and it always looks great. I just use a lighter hand on those with fair coloring/lighter hair color. I have also used it as a natural crease color. A wonderful staple to have in anyones makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by marylola50

One of my favorite MAC browns. It's a must have in anyone's kit. So pretty and universally good on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Mac eyeshadow. And i am in love with it. Perfect crease color. I use it everyday i've hit pan with it def going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely golden brown eye shadow color. I use it as a crease color and then add a darker brown, such as MAC's Espresso for the outer V. Looks very natural on my NC 25 skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kimnn16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm a nc25 in mac and of asian descent. i have smaller eyes and sometimes i like to make them seem bigger. cork is the best product to use to achieve that! i use it in the crease. i do the windshield wiper motion and make it so that the shadow is going in towards the end of my eye in the shape of a upper part of a circle. its the most natural looking color for me too. it helps that its matte because when your contouring your face, using a frosty or shimmery based product won't look right. you can always add the frosty base after the matte if you wanted that extraness. definitely would repurchase again and again when i run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

This is my HG "crease" shadow. I've used it for years and find it perfect enough to wear day or night. I also use it to fill in any bald patches on my eyebrows. Will purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this colour !! I use it in the crease and usually pair it with Femme Fi and Goldmine. Gorgeous brown colour with great pigmentation and colour payoff. It's MAC so no surprises when it comes to quality and colour variation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MUST HAVE!!!!!
I use this daily in the crease. Such a perfect brown color. Easy to blend... smooth.. what more can you ask for?

A definate buy =]

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Carm382

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. I love browns and neutrals and this a great one to add to the collection. Good for all over color for darker skin tones or for the outer V for lighter skin tones. Just darn good :)