October 25, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by marylola50

One of my favorite MAC browns. It's a must have in anyone's kit. So pretty and universally good on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Mac eyeshadow. And i am in love with it. Perfect crease color. I use it everyday i've hit pan with it def going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely golden brown eye shadow color. I use it as a crease color and then add a darker brown, such as MAC's Espresso for the outer V. Looks very natural on my NC 25 skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kimnn16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm a nc25 in mac and of asian descent. i have smaller eyes and sometimes i like to make them seem bigger. cork is the best product to use to achieve that! i use it in the crease. i do the windshield wiper motion and make it so that the shadow is going in towards the end of my eye in the shape of a upper part of a circle. its the most natural looking color for me too. it helps that its matte because when your contouring your face, using a frosty or shimmery based product won't look right. you can always add the frosty base after the matte if you wanted that extraness. definitely would repurchase again and again when i run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

This is my HG "crease" shadow. I've used it for years and find it perfect enough to wear day or night. I also use it to fill in any bald patches on my eyebrows. Will purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this colour !! I use it in the crease and usually pair it with Femme Fi and Goldmine. Gorgeous brown colour with great pigmentation and colour payoff. It's MAC so no surprises when it comes to quality and colour variation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MUST HAVE!!!!!
I use this daily in the crease. Such a perfect brown color. Easy to blend... smooth.. what more can you ask for?

A definate buy =]

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Carm382

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. I love browns and neutrals and this a great one to add to the collection. Good for all over color for darker skin tones or for the outer V for lighter skin tones. Just darn good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by whitebook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only love this brown eyeshadow. I have medium-fair skin and this is great for contouring. I can make my eyes pop out, contour out my nose bridge! the color is just right! (other brown are too dark or too stood-out on my NC30 skin) I can't live without this shadow! (MAC, don't discontinue this please!) Also, the staying power of MAC are never questionable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 5:47:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I used this in my crease today and I realized how much I reach for this. It's my go to color for the crease. I prefer matte or velvet finishes so I find this perfect for the job! It's subtle but gives great depth to your looks and it's really versatile. Beautiful.