MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 10/5/2009 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This seems to be very close to the color of wedge (which I also have). I use them both. One looks like it's got a bit more yellow in it, but still...they're very close. I use it in my crease under a darker color that I apply in the outer V. Good color, good texture, & it looks good on my skin tone. May be kind of a generic color for some, but I like it for myself. It seems to blend nicely as well.

on 10/3/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

i love love love this color, it makes my green eyes pop and its just such a natural everyday color

on 9/27/2009 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great crease shadow, very natural and flattering!

on 9/24/2009 12:30:00 PM

This is the color I use to fill in my eyebrows...the perfect, neutral, matte, mid tone brown without a hint of shimmer to it. I have actually used this color on many friends o different complexions, and it always looks great. I just use a lighter hand on those with fair coloring/lighter hair color. I have also used it as a natural crease color. A wonderful staple to have in anyones makeup kit!

on 9/22/2009 5:43:00 PM

One of my favorite MAC browns. It's a must have in anyone's kit. So pretty and universally good on everyone.

on 9/22/2009 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first Mac eyeshadow. And i am in love with it. Perfect crease color. I use it everyday i've hit pan with it def going to repurchase.

on 9/19/2009 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Lovely golden brown eye shadow color. I use it as a crease color and then add a darker brown, such as MAC's Espresso for the outer V. Looks very natural on my NC 25 skin color.

on 9/15/2009 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'm a nc25 in mac and of asian descent. i have smaller eyes and sometimes i like to make them seem bigger. cork is the best product to use to achieve that! i use it in the crease. i do the windshield wiper motion and make it so that the shadow is going in towards the end of my eye in the shape of a upper part of a circle. its the most natural looking color for me too. it helps that its matte because when your contouring your face, using a frosty or shimmery based product won't look right. you can always add the frosty base after the matte if you wanted that extraness. definitely would repurchase again and again when i run out!

This is my HG "crease" shadow. I've used it for years and find it perfect enough to wear day or night. I also use it to fill in any bald patches on my eyebrows. Will purchase again and again.

on 9/1/2009 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love this colour !! I use it in the crease and usually pair it with Femme Fi and Goldmine. Gorgeous brown colour with great pigmentation and colour payoff. It's MAC so no surprises when it comes to quality and colour variation.

Top Rated MAC Products