April 16, 2014 | 1894 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

This is my HG "crease" shadow. I've used it for years and find it perfect enough to wear day or night. I also use it to fill in any bald patches on my eyebrows. Will purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this colour !! I use it in the crease and usually pair it with Femme Fi and Goldmine. Gorgeous brown colour with great pigmentation and colour payoff. It's MAC so no surprises when it comes to quality and colour variation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MUST HAVE!!!!!
I use this daily in the crease. Such a perfect brown color. Easy to blend... smooth.. what more can you ask for?

A definate buy =]

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Carm382

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. I love browns and neutrals and this a great one to add to the collection. Good for all over color for darker skin tones or for the outer V for lighter skin tones. Just darn good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by whitebook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only love this brown eyeshadow. I have medium-fair skin and this is great for contouring. I can make my eyes pop out, contour out my nose bridge! the color is just right! (other brown are too dark or too stood-out on my NC30 skin) I can't live without this shadow! (MAC, don't discontinue this please!) Also, the staying power of MAC are never questionable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 5:47:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I used this in my crease today and I realized how much I reach for this. It's my go to color for the crease. I prefer matte or velvet finishes so I find this perfect for the job! It's subtle but gives great depth to your looks and it's really versatile. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My go to shadow for blending harsh lines between my crease and highlight colors. When I first bought this, I didn't care for it because it blended right into my skin. I have now found a use for it and a large dip has formed in the pan because I use it almost everyday. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by shimmering

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely a very versatile brown. I particularly love it mixed with pink on the eyelid. I would describe the color as a medium brown, that stays true brown on the lid. If you need a great everyday color for a light smokey eye, a great crease color or a color to mix with pinks/lavendar/peach it is a great staple to have in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cork is a satin light medium brown color that seems like it would be very much looked over but this is one of my favorite eyeshadows because of how versatile it is. My cousin who's a MAC MA gave me this color to fill in my brows. It's great and is dark enough to fill in my brows but light enough so that my dark brows do not look harsh. I also use this to blend out smokey brown colors with my 217. My favorite way to use this e/s is using Grain or any light neutral color on the lid and Cork in the crease, with Blanc Type as a highlight. Cork is great as a crease color for those days you want a natural yet sophisticated and polished look.

EDIT 1/20/14: This remains a staple in my eyeshadow collection. It's my go to crease color. This works well as a brow shade when my hair is light warm brown like level 6/7 but for medium brown hair I prefer Charcoal Brown for brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by xokerrybaybii

I love this all over the lid with Brule as a highlight and Romp in the crease for everyday eye.

The colour is so pretty and it blends so well but still keeps it's effect.

I love it!