December 22, 2014 | 1702 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really love this BB cream, and i think i should buy it again. recommended from my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by t2oll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! Best BB cream ever! It's like a miracle on my skin!!
I even noticed that after rinsing it out, my skin still feels soft and bright!
Got on ebay for US$6! a steel!

It leaves my skin more even, smooth and is not oily at all! actually, I don't even need to use powder!
It's very easy to apply, blends really well. I apply it with my fingers. It's easier to apply than my foundation.
Coverage: I don't have many blemishes but my skin is fair and as I live in Brazil, I get too much sun and have some dark spots. Also, I get redness around my nose and cheeks. For me it works fine. It's not full coverage, obviously, but for everyday use is all you need for a natural look. If I want more coverage, I apply a light layer of foundation on top and still looks natural.
What is really impressive is that it leaves my skin kind of matte! not like the garnier BB cream I was using before that looks very oily and runs out till the end of the day.
With this, just add concealer and blush/bronzer and you're ready to go!

I'm shade NW 25 and this BB cream looks good on me. It seems a bit greyish as soon as you apply but after it is absorbed by the skin looks fine.

I'm definitely buying this product again and would recommend to anyone except for the lack of other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Daphnelauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely head over heels in love with this bb cream. I can honestly say I will never again purchase foundation with the intent to use it everyday again. As background information, my skin is very dry and acne prone. I am quite pale with olive undertones to my skin, which I do believe may play a part in why the colour works so well, however my sister, who has pink undertones looked just as great with this on as I did. It is extremely moisturizing, which is essential to me and my skin as foundation/concealer always cakes into my dry areas no matter how well I moisturize. This problem is almost completely eliminated once I began using this around 2 months ago. It looks incredibly natural, I have been complimented on how glowy and radiant my skin has been looking these days. The colour seems to be quite versatile adjusting to fair-medium skin. I feel as though it has been improving my skins texture over time. It doesn't have amazing staying powder but I would rather have it look fantastic and last a shorter duration than have a very long lasting foundation (i.e. revlon's colourstay) that loses luster a couple of hours in. Coverage is light to a light medium so concealer is still a must on acne marks. Personally, I prefer lighter all-over face makeup with a heavier concealer anyway, so this poses no problem for me. My HG face product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cute and functional packaging, a LOT of product, and a good price. It is very lightweight and gives perfect coverage. It is buildable and blendable and looks like second skin! I have very sensitive skin when it comes to products breaking me out, and this didn't break me out at all. After I apply a layer of this, I lightly powder to mattify any oilies for the rest of the day (usually, a constant battle for me) and I stay very matte ALL DAY. Also, SPF! Can you say HG? This is my first BB cream and I'm just gonna say it now, I don't feel like I have to test any others out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by justanne

I don't hate this bb cream, it just isn't for me. I like my bb creams to have a bit of coverage to them so this having very light to non existent coverage did quite disappoint me. What I like about it is that it feels and looks like second skin. It doesn't cake either and even though I have an acne prone skin, this didn't break me out or whatsoever. If you're looking for somethiing to alternate with your heavy and full coverage foundation/bb cream, definitely check this out. If however you're after the coverage for flaws and the like, I'm sorry to say that this is no good on its own. You can still pull it off by using a concealer of your choice though. As for the color, I have strong yellow undertones but this adjusted quite nicely to my natural color even if it comes off a little too beige at first. Oil control is pretty good too whch is saying a lot considering I have an oily skin and live in the tropics! Hope this helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jackiech100

This is my all time favorite beauty product. Ever. Before this BB cream I was always switching foundations- I must have tried dozens. I ordered this BB cream from Amazon for $15.33, a good price but actually the most expensive I've bought since before I've only used drugstore brands. I bought it because of the great reviews, although I had concerns about coverage and color. I am prone to slight breakouts and my skin is a little tan, especially during the summer, so I was concerned that the BB cream would be too light for me.
Despite my hesitations, I absolutely love my skin79 BB cream. It makes me skin look healthy and smooth and gives enough coverage without a cakey look. I still use concealer but that's because I sometimes get some nasty acne. I apply the BB cream with my Real Techniques Expert Facebrush and I feel using the brush gives a more natural look, although it does use a little more product than just applying with your fingers. However, the bottle does last a long time; I've had my current one for about two months and I still have quite some product left. The bottle is also great! It comes with a nice pump and the packaging is really cute. I have found, though, that its hard to tell if you're running out of product so now I open the bottle once in a while to check. To open it I just take something small and flat like a screwdriver or even tweezers and I stick it where you press down on the pump and pull up. Inside the pink container is a smaller white one.
I rarely ever write reviews but Im just absolutely in love with this BB cream and it saves me the stress and money of having to search for other foundations. This product is well worth the money and makes my skin healthier, clearer, and beautiful!

***Update***I'm still using this BB cream, and I'm still in love with it. I have changed how I apply it. I found that first rubbing the BB cream on my face with my fingers and then patting some more product where I need more coverage works best for me. I think I'll be using this product for a very long time!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Genevaice21

I'm pleased with this BB cream. When I first got it in the mail, a load of oil came out when I opened the packaging. So doi make sure you shake the tube before you open it just in case! The shade is too light for me - NC20 for reference, with light yellow tones, It is pretty orange in tone and more for NC23/25. The texture is fine and doesn't look or feel heavy on the skin, The lasting power is at least 4 hours and it doesn't irritate my skin. It's one of the good BB creams I've tried but I just wish the shades were better as neither of them any of them fit my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard great things about this bb cream and even heard that it was better than the gold label. Since I am a HUGE bb cream fan, I decided to grab one and try it out. It was disappointing... It just didn't look very good. It is moisturizing which I like. However, the coverage wasn't all that great and the color didn't look to flattering on me. I think the gold label is MUCH better and not even comparable with this one... My skin has changed over the years and maybe that's why? I will be trying out the gold label again in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by anonsensical

I'm really glad that I decided to take the plunge and try this out <3

I have sort of combination skin - I tend towards oily in the t-zone, but I also get dry patches on my forehead and on my nose, so it can be difficult to maintain.

I was skeptical about this at first and worried that it wouldn't oxidize well on my skin tone, but I haven't found a problem at all! I only need a little bit and it covers my whole face, and it blends like a dream. I've been using it for about a week and so far I haven't had any adverse reactions - no new breakouts, no itching or anything like that. It has a faint sunscreen smell but I don't mind that, since it just reminds me that it has SPF :) This doesn't leave me looking like an oil slick like some products do, either, and I feel, so far, as though it helps prevent too much shine from showing throughout the day. We'll see how it stands up in the height of a Vancouver (Canada) summer :)

I'd say that this provides pretty good coverage, and sort of 'blurs' blemishes, like someone else mentioned. Most importantly, I find with the way that it goes on it doesn't leave little rings around them like some products do! I've had a couple of nights where I've looked in the mirror and thought that my blemishes were still obvious - but then when I take my makeup off I realise that they are actually much worse than how this looks when it's on!

I do find that it doesn't do much for under eye circles (at least for me, I tend towards very dark circles) and some people may still want a concealer with this for fuller coverage. So far I really like this product and will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Ambermarie8408

I really truly love the texture and smoothness and all around feel of this product on! It's wonderful.
Unfortunately, It broke me out in the worst acne i have ever experienced!! I was so disappointed. I want to wear this product because it's a perfect match for my fair skin and gives a great look.
Maybe i'll try it again in the future to see if it breaks me out again or not.. But for now, i'm trying to heal what it has caused :(