April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

This is a great BB cream, but not suitable for deeper skin tones. It can look a bit greyish, since it's designed for asian skin. It suits me fine and I'm NC25.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have already repurchased this twice. It is the first asian BB cream I've used and I'm in love. I have oily acne-prone skin and this neither breaks me out nor does it give me an oil slick. In fact, compared to the powder foundations I also own, this really controls oil production. It does go on a little to light, but with a light dusting of my powder on top, it looks perfect. Some of my freckles and red marks show through a bit, but I actually like a natural finish as opposed to a doll-like finish. I also love that it has SPF. I can apply my acne meds or face treatments and apply this on top for sun protection, without having to incorporate a sunscreen.

The consistency is thick and a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Nealay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best BB cream I have tried. I love the texture, the smell and the packaging. It feels light on my skin, and is great for light nordic skin. The only thing that annoys me is that fact that this product can't be purchased in my country. But with online purchasing that's a minor detail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is kind of hard to match. I'm pale with a ruddy undertone. When I use this, the color really seems to balance out the redness. The finish is medium coverage, with a dewy finish. A little pump goes a long way. I will use this as long as it's around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by phoenixg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this BB cream! It was the first one I tried and the one I always come back to. It feels fantastic and light on the skin, and actually improves my skin. It looks completely natural. I wear it every day and sometimes top it with concealer, if needed. Pretty cheap on ebay considering it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I've been using the fake one for the longest time but didn't know until recently, when I bought a real one. My sis had the pink label and I've been using it ever since and realized afterwards that it was the fake packaging. Nonetheless, the real and fake apply quite similarly, just a slight difference in texture in that the real one is more smooth. Honestly, I'm probably an NC 25-35 (depending on the year) and I think this bb cream blends in well with my skin. I think many people forget that this bb cream has to oxidize in order for it to match the skin so when it does, it does not leave my face with a grey cast. The texture is quite smooth and it comes in a pump form which is good for hygienic reasons. However, it is not very compact for traveling so I would not travel with it but rather take another bb cream instead as it's quite bulky. I don't notice any smell to it either which is good for people who have sensitivity to fragrance. When I use this bb cream, I don't pump an entire pump out; I probably only pump half of it as half already covers my face well. It doesn't provide full coverage, more like light to medium. So if there's any redness or imperfections that need to be covered up, a concealer is probably recommended. I find that if I apply a full pump, I feel my face gets heavy and bit cakey. It does give a dewy look which some people may or may not like. I apply a setting powder on top of it to help mattify it a bit and to help it stay on the day longer and absorb oil. It doesn't feel sticky after applying and would blend well if people wear cream blushes or what not. Overall, I think this is a good bb cream and would recommend it. I'll always be purchasing bb creams to test out different products so not a HG yet for me! But it's always nice to have one on hand :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by SunshineJoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream and I'm surprised so many people like it.

Pros -

Not heavy or cakey.
"Good" for your skin.
It's cute :)

Cons -

VERY dewy finish, even though a lot of people say this is meant for oily skinned people. Uh, no. Very, very dewy! I would not recommend this for oily skin at all.

Super light coverage. Okay, so this isn't foundation, but still. We're talking very, very light coverage.

Horrible color. I'm an NC 15-20 and this does NOT match. WAY too light and completely grey undertones. This would match a corpse, no one else. If you think this matches you, it's probably just because the coverage is SO light that your skin shows through enough to make it feel like it half-way matches.

Overall -

Not impressed. If I wear this, I spend the rest of the time putting make-up on top if it to "fix" the way it looks. If I use this I have to put on concealer, to actually cover stuff. Then mineral foundation to correct the awful color and give more coverage. Then a serious mattifying powder so I'm not a dewy mess!

I would only recommend this to someone with dry skin, who wants very light coverage, and is very pale. This won't work well for anyone else in my opinion!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Ugh this product has such bad chemistry with my face. It literally has no coverage and just disappears once it comes in contact with my skin. I suspect it might be the loads of silicone in this thing. Every time I use a silicone primer the makeup I put on top of it seems to slide right off. When I put my concealer on after I put on this product the concealer just balls off too along with the bb cream -_- I had such high expectations because so many people said how high coverage this is otl

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by ThumbelinaBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. It has enough coverage to cover some of the redness in my cheeks, and enough coverage to tone down my dark marks on my skin, but still lets the freckles on my face come through and looks very natural. The color matches around NW15 - NC20, but may match darker since it blends so well, and would be easy to blend onto the neck.
The product goes on with a grey tone and very very dewy (too dewy imo), but within 10 minutes, it sets to a more natural skin tone and finish, with just the perfect highlight to the skin.
The only downside, and the only reason it may not be HG for me, is because it clogs my pores, so I took off a star. Please note though, I have very acne prone skin and just about any new product I put on my face will break me out. But, that being said, I've heard many Korean BB creams tend to clog pores. (maybe the sunscreen?)
All in all, I would totally recommend this product to anyone with dry - normal skin, and may be okay for combination with a powder, or blotting throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by harukabaruka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fantastic. I have a lot redness and scarring I need to cover and while the coverage on this is still pretty sheer, it covers a lot of it very well. Right after I apply it, I don't notice a huge difference, but if I wait a minute or so for it to set, my skin looks so fresh, clear and alive. I can use a light coverage foundation on top and look like I have flawless skin. Also, it blends beautifully. I use my fingers to apply and I've never had a problem with it caking up or getting streaky. Even though this seems to be marketed towards those with oily skin, I've found it to be quite moisturizing and will not accentuate dry patches. It also makes me appear poreless, so I've replaced all my primers with this stuff. I know a lot of people complain about the grey-cast, but I guess because I have neutral undertones, I've never really noticed anything like that.