August 1, 2014 | 1178 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by underage

I didn't think this was a product I needed until I got a sample in my Ipsy bag. It is seriously amazing!! I only use it on my T Zone and it makes my skin look smooth and flawless. I also feel like it helps my makeup stay longer. I bought the full size of this product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Ladydeemone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm sort of torn over this product. I do like it, but if you are expecting for it to perfect your skin and make your pores and fine lines dissappear then do not get your hopes up. Porefessional definitely helps with the appearance of pores and lines, but the difference is VERY minimal. It does however leave your skin feeling velvety soft. I would purchase this item again if I'm in Sephora and had some money to burn, but once I run out I won't be running to replace the one that I have. It's nice, but not a life changer. As for the longwear of my makeup, I personally do not apply this all over my face. I tend to keep it in my problem areas (t-zone) and havent really noticed a difference

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Since i am only 17, i dot have many pore (since im a skin care freak). But i like my skin to look smooth and i would always want my makeup to last longer. I use most long lasting foundations but they always seem to fade by the end of the night.

So i borrowed it from my mom the first time, and it was amazing!! My skin was like a flawless canvas! It looked smooth and the makeup lasted much longer than before, making my blush, bronzer and the rest look fresh.

I dont use it cause i have pores, but because its a great primer! I got the bigger tube so i dont run out (you get more for the value of money).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This has a lovely consistancy, but other than that, it really doesn't do anything for my skin other than make it feel nice. I don't notice a difference in my pores or my skins condition at all. I don't think it is worth $30. Unless you soley want it to make your skin feel smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by zezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just got it recently, just for the sole fact that I wanted something that held my make up longer and hide my pores around my nose. I did notice it filling in my pores and making them virtually invisible, as for priming my face i think it does a decent job. I am the type of person who touches their face a lot (even though I try hard not to) and it does a good job of keeping my foundation on. This is the first primer I've tried and I definitely want to try different primers to formulate a concrete opinion. Overall 4/5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is such a great primer. I love that it instantly makes my pores vanish and feels really lovely when I put it on. I don't have oily skin so I cannot comment on that but this definitely makes a difference in the longevity of my makeup. Without it, my foundation won't stay on or it will start to look splotchy. I try to use it sparingly since it's so expensive but I definitely will repurchase unless I find a cheaper, comparable alternative.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Edit: I've found that certain foundations work better with this. For instance, Revlon colorstay whipped over professional sinks right in to my pores (badly). Rimmel wake me up over professional didn't sink in as much and pores weren't as noticeable (a little better). The unfortunate thing is this does not completely fill pores and prevent makeup from sinking in, even when you find a good foundation to use it with. Therefore I stick to my rating.

This is an average primer. I'm really disappointed that even with this, then foundation, then powder, it all still sinks into my pores on my nose. I really thought this might help stop that and it really did nothing. I'm still using it, but really I think there are better primers out there, especially if you're going to pay this much for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I use this only in my t-zone area. I have dryer skin but when I do break out that's where it usually is. I may also put on my cheek area if the product I'm using demands a primer it will adhere to. I do have problems with products that contain silicone in them. I had to throw away and entire tube of clinque's city bloc 40spf because it caused horrible skin reaction that took a couple of months to clear. I got this as a sample didn't have issues so I bought a larger tube.

I do like the tinted formula as white tends to make me look ashy but I can understand people with a darker skin tone would have issues with it. It does mattify the skin and makeup sticks to it and helps add time to the wear. Especially the less expensive drug store formulas.

Again I don't use this all the time and I do tend to watch it in really humid weather as it did clog my pores a bit. Not as bad as Clinque. But after that I'm pretty leary of anything.

I would re-buy. If in doubt ask the Benefit gal if she has a sample. They usually have that stuff available to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! However, I feel like to get the results I want I do have to use quite a bit of product.. which means that this little tube won't last me much longer. This was a splurge, and I will buy it again when I can afford the $30.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by MES

I had first tried this as a sample that came with the Hello Flawless foundation but the sample was such a tiny amount it was hard to gauge the product, but I really liked how it felt on my skin. I had been shopping for a primer and the SA at Ulta talked me into the Hello Flawless 15 hour primer which I ended up hating. Porefessional has a slightly thick, almost gel like consistency out of the tube, think full coverage foundation or concealer. It smooths onto to skin like a dream and leaves a nice soft, almost powdery feel. I really want to like this, and it is way better than the Hello Flawless primer, but it's just not right for me. I like that this is smooth and lightweight, but my skin leans dry and since this is a mattifying product it just makes my skin look ashy and dull.