July 25, 2014 | 1911 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good drugstore foundation, it's easy to apply, has medium to full coverage, feel light on my skin, comes in a pump and has a nice range of colors. There's a couple things I don't like, the staying power isn't too great and as it wore off it settled into my lines and looked I little splotchy. I also think the price is a bit high for a drug store foundation. I can get a much higher quality foundation at Kohls for the same price. But overall it's a pretty good foundation but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Love the pump, this is the best drugstore foundation ive used. I am only 23, so I have not noticed any firming effects, but i love the coverage and consistency of this product. Love the pump!! I will never purchase a foundation without a pump.. Color suits me well with its slight yellow undertone. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After Clinque mucked up the Repairwear I was forced to find a new foundation. I read some reviews on this product and decided for half the price it was worth a try. I have to say I am VERY impressed!! I think I even like it better than my Clinque. The girls in the office asked me right away this morning what I was wearing. This may end up being an HG for me.

It's very light weight, but still delivers medium coverage for me. I've seen reviews calling this a dewey finish, I guess it depends on ur skin type, but for my dry skin this is more of a satin finish, but not too matte like my ELDW was. After years of spending $30+ for foundation I never thought I would go back to a DS brand, but L'oreal has a winner in this formula. Let's hope they leave it alone!! Try this, at this price it's worth a shot. Hopefully you'll be just as suprised as I was for $15. :)

*update* 9/27/11- I have been using this for a few weeks now and still LOVE it! I have found it also applies nicely with a foundation brush ( I have one from Revlon that works well with this) I have had NO breakouts, and actually even noticed the few stray pimples I usually get go away faster. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really am enjoying this foundation. It goes on so well with my stippling brush, it's smooth and creamy and gives a very nice matte medium coverage; it's also very buildable. I haven't broken out or experienced any clogging of pores, however my skin is not overly sensitive or oily. The color match is great (I wear the lightest shade, 134, I am NW15 or so). I notice no sinking into lines or fading, at the end of the day my makeup looks just as good as when I applied it. Price is on the higher side for drug store, but you can always be on the lookout for coupons. ;) I don't buy into the lifting BS and I don't rely on the SPF, I like this for the fact that it's a great drug store foundation that doesn't break the bank. I like the packaging, pumps are always good. Thanks to MUA for helping me find this, I never would have tried it otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mileanxhela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this foundation years ago but didn't like it. I had chosen the wrong color so it looked terrible and I had dry skin. Ladies, I do not think this is suitable for really dry skin because it could exsentuate dryness. It reminds me of makeup for ever hd foundation but does not exsentuate dryness as much. I' m really liking it so far. I am an NW20 in MAC and nude beige is a bit dark but if I use only 1 pump on my face it is not noticable. Color is perfect for the summer time though when my skin is a bit darker. It goes on really smoothely and I like the pump. It looks flawless and coverage is slightly more than medium. I will update after i test out its lasting power.
Update: I lowered the rating because the color choices..were not that great..... but still a great foundation.
Update: Nude beige 146 is a bit pink on me and a bit dark so to counteract the pink and lighten the color I mixed it with 144 which is lighter and more yellow....I got this idea from another MUA...THanks!!
I mix 2 pumps of 146 and 1 pump of 144 to make my perfect shade:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful product for the price! I don't know about the lifting part, but for someone like myself who wants natural looking full coverage, this is a foundation that feels light, goes on easily, isn't greasy, yet it's never cakey, and gives a nice, natural-looking glow in one application! I've tried more expensive full coverage foundations, but always return to this! I have very uneven skin color that is dry. My only complaint is having to pry the lid off to get at the last few applications!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lawschoolnerd1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I needed to find a new foundation because Chanel Mat Lumiere kept clogging my pores and giving me breakouts. I tried this one based on all of the good things I heard about it on MUA and I am so glad I tried it. This foundation has medium coverage, and if you need more coverage in an area you can build up the coverage and this product won't look cakey. The formula is very light and doesn't feel "masky". This doesn't break me out and my skin actually feels smoother after I use this product. I notice some VERY light shimmer in it, but other people didn't notice it so it is incredibly subtle - just enough to give you a refreshed glow! My skin looks really healthy when I wear this. I am an NW20 and I use 146 Nude Beige, which is a pretty good colour match. Slightly dark on me, but good for a summer foundation. I am going to try 145 next time to see if that is an exact match for my skin, but 146 still works great. I apply this with a MAC 190 and I love the finish, although this still looked good when I used my fingers. I will absolutely repurchase this foundation. I am so glad I fell in love with a less expensive foundation that actually does a bit more than just sit on my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by hbelle21

This is currently my favorite foundation. I am by far a foundation junkie and this has really earned its keep. I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin, and this has never, ever broken me out. The coverage is awesome, I never look caked on. I can build it where I need it and it still does an incredible job. I've had a million different foundations and this is one of my favorites! The pump is awesome as well, doesn't gush but gives enough for my whole face. Only reason its not HG is because it doesn't have fantastic staying power; anytime I use the phone I'll look at my screen and its covered in makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a bad product. It just isn't the best for oily skin. It also made my pores liik a little larger or that could have been where it did nothing to control the shine. I do like that is has spf and I think retnol in it. The pump is great and 146 was a great match for my nc20 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I purchased it after seeing it at my local drugstore.I liked the idea of a built-in serum. Upon application , I noticed the easy application, creamy formula and luminosity of my skin. It has a small application brush attached to the top however, I just used the back of my hand as a palette- it worked even better. I did not apply a finishing powder as this would defeat the benefit of this foundation. Obviously the serum enhances glow (not greasiness) and a beautiful, luminous finish to the skin. I recommend this purchase. Its a great product. Finally, a product that works AND Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria are NOT promoting! lol