September 16, 2014 | 1775 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by chocot

This mascara is so buildable and holds my curl all day. It tends to smudge a bit after a while but I think it is because of my very oily eyelids. There's no clumping if I put in some effort when applying it. I've tried many different mascaras from Maybelline and other brands and have recently tried the new rocket volume express waterproof but this one remains my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I swore by Too Faced LASH INJECTION for years, it was the ONLY mascara my oily eyes would allow to stay on ALL DAY without a budge, smudge, or the ever attractive raccoon eyes. Then they reformulated. And RUINED the product.

Ugh.

So I checked out the MUA reviews and chose to give this produced a whirl.

HOLY BUCKETS. The maybelline Waterproof FLARED falsies = AMAZE-BEANS!!! Tested its wearability in the shower right off the bat.... Granted I didn't rub my eyes, but I stood in a full stream of HOT water face first several times... And the humidity in a shower too... NOT ONE SMUDGE, BUDGE, FLAKE, OR MELTING! I'm sold. For life.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Blubird23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is currently my favorite mascara. My lashes are not the longest or thickest and they grow straight out so I absolutely have to curl them and use a mascara that holds curl and adds volume and length. This mascara is the best I have found so far for keeping the curl in my lashes, adding volume and lengthening. It doesn't clump or flake or cause racoon eyes. It also washes off easily and completely (with oil cleanser or makeup remover) unlike some waterproof mascaras which don't seem to budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I am on my 3rd tube of this mascara, it really is just so reliable for me. I don't care for the formula initially because it is too wet, but as it dries, the application is much easier. it definitely holds my curl because it is waterproof (my lashes aim straight down). I don't know the difference between the Very Black color, the black lace etc. they all look the same and work the same to me. The only problem is that as it gets older, it flakes off into my contacts and essentially ruins my contacts. it is also a little hard to remove. but all-in-all I have not found a volumizing mascara that works this well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Karina9455

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great at first I didn't like it but as I was using it , I feel in love definitely one of my favorite mascaras ever ! However the thing with this mascara is after the second coat your eyelashes look a little clumpy but I don't mind but if you do this may not be the mascara for you because building this up might be a real challenge .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Didn't deliver the volume that I expected. Flared version seems to be better at providing volume.

Won't purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by stefzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why so many people seem to like this mascara. Maybe mine was a dud but honestly it's one of the worst I've ever used. The bristles on the brush are very stiff and the mascara goes on very clumpy. It doesn't add volume or length, just clumps. I have a feeling maybe the one I got was old. The worst part is that after about an hour it makes my eyes burn, doesn't sound like a good thing. Other maybelline mascaras are much much better than this one. It is only $10, but that's $10 which could have been much better spent- I regret buying this

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by MariaaPaul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product after reading rave reviews but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. It's a good mascara, doesn't smudge, holds curl fairly well, give a bit a length, but it's mainly a volumizing mascara.
However I was expecting a lot more from it, I don't get the hype, probably won't buy it again, I've bought much cheaper mascaras that do the same as this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by mks1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I have tried so many different mascaras, and this one is by far the best. With the big brush, it's a little hard to learn how to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will be very happy. I get so many compliments on my eye lashes when I'm wearing Falsies.

It has a true "waterproof" formula, but comes off easily with eye make up remover. Great lash separation, holds a curl, and gives a lot of volume. The price is also very reasonable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by SkyyDiamond

I have a very hard time finding the right mascaras and eyeliners. For some odd reason ANY product will smudge under my eyes..without me even applying it on my lower lids. But I decided to I buy to give it a try anyway.

Pros:
- Lengthens & volumizes (Does what it says..I get compliments..and even asked if they are false)
- Doesn't flake (I wear contacts and this is a first)
- Waterproof (If you don't rub it, the curl stays in tact, and it won't smudge. I have tested this out it the shower.)

Cons:
Smudges (I know it states waterproof, yes it is, with water...but my natural oils must be of some strong force. -__-)

All in all, I will still repurchase because it does wonders for my lashes.