This stuff is a godsend! My best friend turned me onto this. I work in a grooming salon and bathe dogs, let's just say I get soaking wet by the end of the night, including my face! This mascara does. not. budge. Highly recommend! It takes a while to get it off, and makeup wipes don't always get all of it, so try using a liquid eye makeup remover, or a strong cream formula.
Full name: Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Black Drama Maybelline Mascara
So far so good
PROS: I love this product so much, the formula is good and does not clump as much and gives me both volume and length. I love the brush and almost everything about this mascara!
CONS: However, it is SERIOUSLY hard to get off and becomes a BIG problem if you are clumsy like me and finding yourself creating a lot of stains while putting mascara on. It is a struggle to take it off every single night, I use an eye make-up remover wipe and then scrub my eyelashes with a facial scrub then use another wipe and STILL CAN'T TOTALLY GET RID OF IT and leaves some YUCKY RESIDUES the next morning and believe me or not, even after my normal morning facial routine, there are some bits left=no clean slate for a new mascara.
BOTTOM LINE: I WILL STICK TO THIS MASCARA BUT WILL NOT BE BUYING THE WATERPROOF FORMULA EVER AGAIN.
WOW! I cannot believe I haven't tried this earlier. I love this mascara. I only use waterproof mascara since they are the only ones to seem to hold the curl of my lashes! It doesn't smudge, but it is easy to remove at night! I love it so much that I'm at my second one right now. The only downside to this mascara is that it dries fairly quickly, hence the 4 stars.
I have used this mascara since it pretty much came out a few years ago, and while I have tried more expensive mascaras (L'Oreal Telescopic, VS LashLust, Benefits Bad Girl Lash, etc.), I always come running back to this one. This is the holy grail of mascaras, ladies!
1. I have naturally long lashes that could always use a little thickening up, and the mascara does just that. I actually can't really get away without wearing false lashes, b/c it would be overkill with my natural ones. That's why this product is win-win. The lashes get thickened minus the drag queen effect.
2. It stays on all day. Unless I am sobbing and rubbing my face hard at the same time, the Falsies does not budge.
3. It does not irritate my contact lenses - always a plus.
4. It just looks FABULOUS! The look is so dramatic that I find myself skipping the eyelash curler from time to time.
5. It's cheaper than expensive Sephora and Victoria's Secret brands.
1. Some users might find the brush awkward to use at first, but that's the learning curve that comes with all the new "high tech" mascaras. That's really it for "cons" if you even consider the brush a con.
It won't set you back too much to just try it out, and you'll be glad you did! :)
I love this product. For some reason, most waterproof did not work for me and hours later I would get panda eyes but for this mascara, the mascara did not come off even when I pinched my lashes to test out if it would leave some mascara on my fingers.
The only thing I don't like is the brush. It didn't really give a falsie effect. But that maybe because I have a thin lashes.
I was excited to buy this product because of the rave reviews i read, but then when i finally got one and tried it i was really disappointed! I expected a lot from it maybe..for me its just a regular mascara, not too bad but it didnt fulfill its description of getting a longer, fuller and most importantly false looking eyelash. I just have to experiment by applying a mascara base and coating it with other mascaras to make the most out of it.
I wanted to like this, I did. I will get by with it until the tube is gone, but am never buying it again. Brush is awkward, and formula is so clumpy. Once I work the clumps out of my lashes it looks decent, but not so great that it's worth the hassle.
I really can't understand why there are so many positive reviews about this one. I hate the formula it is so flakey. Not a fan of the brush either. I try to go back to it once a month and I end up disappointed every single time.
this is my third one, like it a lot. I think the wand is good more getting the roots. I like the formula a bit more after a few uses.