December 18, 2014 | 1749 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Makamae97

Cute packing but bulky. Love the smell. It really does smell like Lemon Meringue. Moisturizing for about an hour tops then nopes... I have tried softlips, carmex, chap stick, and I forget what else- but BurtsBees is still my HG!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the smell and that it has SPF, but other than that, I don't love it. It doesn't make my lips feel moisturized for more than a half hour, and the shape is inconvenient (although kinda fun).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, I did't think I would. My lips tend to be on the dry side and this lip balm keeps them feeling good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

This is really nice. It goes on smoothly and moisturizes my lips well with out giving any crazy shine or unwanted color. The lemon scent isn't what I thought it would be, but it's still nice. It smells a lot like the Chapstick SPF variety. The packaging too is just adorable and it's nice that unlike tube lip balms, this doesn't get all smashed and melty or break off. I really want to try to vanilla or mint ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I like using the eos lipbalms to prime my lips before applying lipstick. With other lip-balms they feel too greasy, too thick, or too slick on my lips (but this doesn't tend to "slide" around like other lip-balms do). The formula is quite light-weight and doesn't require alot of dragging to apply. It has a lemon drop scent that's quite sweet/refreshing. This scent is my fav, followed closely by the Summer Fruit (red ball) scent. Best used if you don't have very dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

I don't know if it's just me because this is one of my older eos lipbalms, but the texture feels different. I'm not sure if it's because of the SPF, but it seems to have a greasier, regular lip balm feel. It might be because it's not natural, because on the site it says "natural flavor", unlike the other ones which say "natural" and "organic". I still love mine, though. It smells to me like a sweet lemon, sort of like lemon meringue pie. I've had it for a long time and I'm not even close to being done so these last quite a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This is my absolute favorite (note, I haven't tried the LE ones or the regular sticks). It applies much creamier than the other spheres, and the scent is awesome! It's that lemon scent that smells like sweet lemons, not cleaning supplies.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by danatan79

I love this product. It smells delicious and it makes my lips shiny and moisturized. I would definitely buy again. One of the best lip balms I've used. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

OMG!! I love this sooo muchh! The packaging is soo cute, the taste is yummy, and it is soo enexpensive! At Walmart I got this thing for 99 cents, and it has lasted me 6 months! Ii will so be buying more, and i will def. try the other flavors((: <333

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I knew I shouldn't have caved and bought this lip balm. I got the lemon, because everyone said it smelled amazing. Okay, the lemon scent really isn't that great. Maybe I am a bit biased, because I think the best lemon scented product is the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It literally smells like lemon Starburst. Anyway, that's another review. This lemon is quite faint, HOWEVER, when applied to the lips smells completely awful!! Even my boyfriend who rarely comments on things like this, was wondering what the smell was. It really doesn't make my lips feel all that great either. Nothing special, don't waste your money.