November 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are okay but I have found I only actually like these blushes when I use my skunk brush. When I first bought this I hated it, because I was using just a cheap ol' blush brush. But when I use my skunk brush it works okay. I actually don't like this color too much though, it's too orangey for me. But I usually find that peaches look too orange on me anyway. The powder is nice and fine and easy to blend but the packaging kind of blows. It's an okay blush I don't love it or hate it, just kind of in between.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by intercitykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An ok rip of NARS- Orgasm.
Not perfect, and if you saw them side by side, you would be able to tell which was NARS, but a decent knock off for those not wanting to invest.

It is a little too matte, so I tend to dust over with some shimmer after applying.

The colour is a nude-ish-peach, more nude than peach.
You do have to build the colour, so be patient.

The packaging is crap, but for $4, it's what you'd expect.

I do have to say that I really enjoy it as a colour. It gives me a nice, soft look and is great for everyday wear.
I'ts my go-to blush.

It does tend to fade quickly, so I do stash it in my purse if I am going out after work (even with primer).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by GoddessGreenEyes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It was fun to stumble across a review about this color/product because I had some of it sitting in my bathroom that I'd had for ages but hadn't yet opened. I'd bought it because I really liked the peachy-pink color but just hadn't ever used it. When I applied it, I could have sworn I had just put on Orgasm by Nars - the color is THAT CLOSE. The blush doesn't have the Nars staying power, but the color is beautfiul and really versatile. Not to mention cheap-cheap-cheap! I only took off one lippie because of staying power (or lack thereof).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG right here! The cheapest blusher I ever got, and the best!
I think it could suit a lot of people. I'm the colour of Princess Jasmine and I hafta layer twice.
It looks fresh, not made-up.
Thank yooooou MUA for another great rec!!
mwah!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Kcairns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blusher, which I've been using for years. It's cheap, which is reflected in the packaging. It's a really great buy though. This shade is perfect on my pale skin - I get a really nice natural finish if I apply quite lightly but it's easy to build it up to get a more made up finish (and yet no matter how much I apply it never looks caked or patchy). On top of that this shade seems to go with anything and works well with both warm and cool toned eyes. Glad they didn't bother including a useless brush too. I'd be happy with this if it was 3 times the price; at this price I'm over the moon ;-). Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is my absolutely favorite drugstore blush. I am a blushaholic and own blushes from several brands: MAC, NARS, Chanel, asian brands, Clinique, Sephora brand, to name a few. Rimmel is on TOP of my list! This particular color is my favorite of all Rimmel blushes. It's peachy pink (a lot like BeneFit Coralista). It's more pink than peach, but it definitely has some peach tones. It does have shimmer (hence I disagree with the review below that it is matte). It has fine silvery shimmer that gives me the beautiful glow. I love that the texture of this blush is very fine and soft, so it applies so smoothly. It also lasts all day, so no touch up is required. I do hate the packaging though. I bought this when it was in older packaging, so it was even worse than the new packaging. The lid is loose, so I can't carry it around.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Poorly packaged, Everytime I open the lid my finger will make a chip on the blush (how messy), and the blush is very pale to show up. Luckily I swapped for this and did not buy it. I heard good reviews for this blush but this time I'm disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, what a great blush! It's very natural looking, blends heavenly and very buildable. This blush, in no way shape or form, is anything like NARS orgasm. Reminds me more of a Benefit blush (maybe Dallas? I can't remember.) Flimsy packaging so I doubt it will travel well, but there's enough blush surface to use just about any size brush. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by LetsMakeMeUp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this blush. I think Rimmel's eyeshadows are for shit, but they get the blushes right. I reach for this blush all the time. I use it more that my NARS blushes, and I love my NARS. It's gives the skin a nice glow without glitter. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

I like, not love this product. It gives a gentle wash of pinky peach nudish color which
Is noticable but discrete enough to be used for everyday wear/work in a conservative corporate office.
I find myself alternating this with MACs blushbaby. I'm not a fan of the packaging though. Seems flimsy.
All in all, the packaging leaves some room for desire but I enjoy the product. Would definitely buy again