Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am shocked to see so many bad reviews for this mascara. I love the formula and the big wand. I hate the natural look on my lashes and this helps create drama without being clumpy or messy. This is the best drugstore mascara I've found. This is equivalent to Too Faced Size Queen. What a steal!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

The formula was very dry, and the brush so dense, that I could not get a decent application. It was always such a hassle to get it onto my lashes, I think I only used it a handful of times. So I can't even judge the efficacy of the lash related claims of this product. I would very much like to try a wetter version of this product with a much thinner multi bristle brush, more like the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume brush.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara dried out too quickly. The brush is HUGE, but the delivery of product does not match it. I did notice my lashes seemed stronger. They did not grow longer or thicker, but they seemed well nourished. So, before it dried out, I would layer another mascara on top of it because even when it is bran-new it is still pretty dry.

I bought this mascara when it was on offer and i'm glad I didnt spent 9.99 on it! Some people may love this mascara if they like the traditional wands but I found that this wand was so long and collected too much product that I ended up wiping bits of mascara of my face! That leads me on to the other main issue, as the wand collects too much product I have to wipe it of at the rim so it has to be cleaned alot.

I'm a person who loves mascaras with the little plastic bristles which I know many people hate so that may be why I dislike this mascara. Overall though the formula and packaging is nice so just check out the wand before you buy! :)

I like this mascara. I don't love it to pieces because I tend to like pretty dramatic lashes and this doesn't do that. But it does give nice, feathery, soft lashes and I think my eyelashes fell out less when I used this. I would use this for a daytime look at a professional job. I didn't notice any growth as a result of using this but my lashes are pretty long already.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Grow Luscious really makes my eyes POP! I was complimented on my lashes and that hasn't happened with any other mascara. I will continue to purchase faithfully.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After about 8 years of using nothing but Maybelline Great Lash, I decided to get a little ~crazy~ and switch it up. I hadn't done any research on other mascaras before I decided to pick this one up -- I think I was just attracted to the price & the green tube (something about books & covers... whoops) and I'm usually pretty satisfied with Revlon products. That being said, I have mixed feelings about this mascara. As other posters have pointed out, the brush is pretty enormous. I've had a really hard time getting the inner corners of my lashes, and sometimes I just really can't get the ones on my left eye at all. It also globs a LOT on the end of the brush, which makes the tube messy because I'm constantly having to wipe it off. However, it does cover really nicely and when I manage to get the inner corner lashes looking right, I think it makes my lashes look pretty great. I never have issues with clumping or flaking (which I did sometimes with Great Lash) and the Blackest Black is a great color. Despite this, I can't get past the clumsy brush and won't purchase this product again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara that I will use. For years, I have been trying to find the 'perfect' mascara for me. I would try different ones constantly but they would always cause my lashes to clump.
With this mascara, they didn't clump at all. I would use the waterproof during track season and it would stay on all day. I was always getting complimented for how thick my lashes looked, which I owe to this product.
I've been using this mascara every day for a few months and I refuse to go back. I have yet to pay full price for it though, as my first one was a gift and the rest I have gotten from my local flea market for $2, but it is definitely worth buying it for full price!! <3

At first I really loved this product... and in many ways I still do.... for example I like the packaging .... and the bristles on the brush are old school, not like all those new mascaras that have the annoying pokey plastic bristles (I for one cannot stand the brush for the lashblast mascara!!!). The formula is very "wet" and glides on easily and is easy to build upon. My only complaint..... god dang this stuff is hard to get off!!!! Even with a cottonball SOAKED in makeup remover and scrubbing forever I still have it on my lashes. After several weeks of use I actually feel like I have lost a TON of lashes due to the extreme scrubbing I have to go through to get it removed fully. No growing luscious here for me :'( so back to my old stuff I go. Dang.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I just bought this mascara today. This mascara has a lot of mixed reviews. I decided to buy it because I found out Revlon doesn't test on animals and because I've had my eye on this mascara for a while. I have had it on my lashes for about four hours and I really like it. I like that it gives volume, makes my lashes look a little longer, and the brush is huge! When I first pulled the brush out of the packaging, I was actually shocked at how big was. I like this mascara and will probably buy again. It cost $5.00 at Wal-mart. I also like the green packaging. Very pretty! If I notice any negatives, I'll update. But for now, I am really liking this mascara.

Popular Mascaras