December 20, 2014 | 847 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mindlips

I bought Revlon's Grow luscious mascara to test out growing my lashes. Did it work for me? Nope! But.. the Blackest Black version of this mascara gave off a nice color. The mascara leand more towards the volume side as opposed to lengthening and tends to smudges easily as you try to apply the mascara on. The green packaging is kind of pretty, and that's about it..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Peachkisses1314

This is currently my favorite mascara. It holds my curl, doesn't flake, or smudge. i work 11-12 hour work days and this lasts just as long! The amount of length and natural looking volume it gives is also very good. Although it is slightly clumping after the first coat, it's nothing a good lash comb wouldnt fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with mascara and before i bough this one i read reviews. Most seemed to like it. I however, did not. The only pro was that it seperated well. I did not notice any growth and i was REALLY hoping for some!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by bows89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have longish, fine lashes but lots of them and this stuff is AMAZING on me. It makes my eyelashes look thicker at the base and in the year I've been using it has definitely made my lashes longer and inspired some extra lashes to grow in! My room mate has dense, thick, shorter lashes and she likes this mascara but prefers more liquid-y mascaras that use plastic wands as all she needs from a mascara is coverage and a bit of lengthening. I find mascaras like she uses clump my lashes together, or worse, make them look like spider legs (ick). This mascara coats my lashes but leaves them looking soft and fluttery. For the best pay out from this stuff I find its really important to wiggle the wand at the root of my lashes. This mascara is also very build-able, it takes roughly 7-8 coats before my lashes start to look over done. If you have fine lashes this stuff is a god send.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SonaliK

on my second tube now and i love this mascara- does what it says! my lashes are looking fuller! doesn't clump much and is easy to apply!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by KerryAnne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still searching for the perfect mascara! All this did was clump my lashes, flake, and smudge!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by FNoel

I only review a product when I can be SURE what i'm saying in the review is true. I've been using the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara for a good 6 months now. I had been using lash blast and loved it but I started a new job and have to wear mascara everyday and started noticing my eyelashes falling out so I decided to try something new. At first I was disappointed witht the Grow Luscious Mascara because it doesn't instantly give that extreme effect of volumous/lengthy eyelashes (if you're looking for an instant WOW effect this isn't the mascara for you). I kept using the mascara despite my disappointment and I'm glad I did. My lashes stopped falling out and started growing a lot. I've always had long eyelashes but they're longer than ever now after using the mascara for so long. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for longterm results of stronger/longer eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by bludhound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product gets a 4/5 for me.
I got it on sale for AUS $10.95, it was a duo that came with a Revlon perle eyeshadow. It's regular price was AUS $20.95 for the duo.
Packaging claims ' Get lashes that not only look instantly longer an lusher, they will also grow stronger day after day'.
I've been using it for about 3 months now, and i really like it.
On me, it has good staying power and it dosen't flake. I wouldn't recommend using it on your lower lashes because it can smudge uner your eyes, especially after a long day or in heat.
It gives longer, thicker lashes that can still look natural.
I will buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by RheG58

I absolutley love this mascara! Every other mascara I have tried, made my lashes either clumped or chunky looking or made my lashes brittle and sparse. I have small eyelashes and I wanted a product that could thicken them and help them grow. I bought this a month ago and it has dramatically changed my lashes. The brush is gigantic so it coats all your lashes and makes them big and flirty, all the while helping your eye lashes grow with a built-in-growing serum. Can't get better than that! The packaging is really cute as well:) I recommend this product to everyone especially for those who want thicker, longer lashes. Wasn't too expensive, I got it at CVS and got another one 50% off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I haven't used it consistently enough to know whether or not it makes the lashes grow so I don't know if the claims are true.
As for the mascara it's okay the brush is huge and clumpy which can make putting it on difficult.This puts mini globs of mascara through out your lashes which don't come out even when using a lash comb.USING the comb makes your lashes clump together so i don't use a comb with this mascara anymore.This is just too much work!