Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I've been using it for years, and it's the only makeup remover I ever use. I like the scent too. (:

It removes waterproof mascara like it says, though I do have to do a bit of rubbing, but not so much that my eyes turn red.

I have had no problems with these at all, and they last a while for me, but I hardly ever wear makeup.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The ONLY thing I want eye makeup remover to do is remove makeup and not sting. I have yet to find one that does both (a drugstore brand, I'm unwilling to splurge on a high-end eye makeup remover until I'm sure there isn't a cheaper dupe). This does not sting my eyes.. but it doesn't really remove makeup well. I had to use like 5 pads to remove all my eye makeup.. and I don't even wear a lot, I'd say I wear a moderate amount of eye makeup. It also smeared my mascara instead of removing it and I had to clean it up with cotton balls... aaand it kind of felt sticky after and my eyes were red from all that rubbing. No-go for me. I do like the packaging though.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I really enjoy this porduct. I have re purchased it many times. It does what it say it will do. Sometimes the pads irritate my eyes but thats usually when the pad is too wet. I highly recommend these! Tip: if they are too dry...just turn the container upside down, that should get them more moist!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I've been using these for years! They get most of my eye make-up off, but have a little trouble with heavy mascara. But these pads do work on the mascara enough so that my cleanser easily removes whatever is left. I love the way they smell. As other reviewers have noted, they are quite thin and sometimes you have to pinch the stack to get one off the top. They're not extremely saturated, but you can fix that by storing them upside down. They're small, but really the size is fine just for your eyes.

These pads are so good for removing makeup! I love them! The non-oily ones are the only ones I will use. The moisturizing ones are too oily.

Love them!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST STUFF EVER.... love thsi stuff.

This product is not good. The pads are not saturated enough and they are really thin, so you end up rubbing your eye too much and then it hurts. And then the makeup is still not removed.

Didn't remove all of my eye makeup, and I don't even wear a lot through out a regular day. I also found the pads flimsy and I needed to use one pad for each eye. I would not repurchase.

I use to use the oily pads and they worked pretty well at getting the eye makeup off. Wanted something less oily and finally tried these. For me they did not remove my eye makeup. I just saw little slits of color on the pad. Used the oily one and still had some come off. Used Philosophy Release Me and even more came off. I do not like using Vaseline either. All of the products have required too much rubbing around to do a moderate job.
I look at the eye makup remover reviews and am starting to think that there is no such thing as a GREAT remover.
I use different mascaras and different times and still have the same problem.
If I have to work too hard at getting the eye makup off, I am sure I am damaging my under eye area.
This afternoon I am going back over reviews to see what to try next.

this worked fairly well, it takes off most of my maleup with the exception of my waterproof mascara, i will definetly repurchase.