July 31, 2014 | 1020 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this!!! I use it under my Diorskin nude concealer and it helps to cover my circles beautifully. Does not dry my skin out despite the alcohol content, and I have very dry skin. Does not crease or cake at all. I think this comes on two shades or something, but I have the lightest one, and it is the perfect color for my skintone. This is very easy to blend too. This is defiantley one of Garnier's best products that they have ever made. The only downside is that I have no way of telling when this will run out of product since you cant see inside or anything, and it has a rollerball applicator. But I have been using mine everyday for over a year and still going strong. I will buy another when i run low on this one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

HG!!!! My all time favorite undereye concealer..tried everything from drugstore to high end and this ticks all the boxes...cheap, wakes up the eye instantly (as the roller feels cold and refreshing) and covers very well, the packaging is also very handy! highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute favourite under-eye concealer / brightener. It doesn't really conceal 100% but leaves the skin brighter. It is very natural and I sometimes use without foundation. Price is a little high, but I will repurchase because I love it. The ball thing doesn't do much for me, its jsut another way to dispense the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sedrabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this product! The idea of it is great: simply roll it on and you're good to go! NOT! Even though it may sound quick and easy, due to "rolling" the product on you are simply using more than is necessary. Also, this product contains alcohol which is definitely NOT GOOD for under your eyes. After I found that out, I immediately threw it out. Complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by FreakofBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, first off, this is the most amazing fantastic under eye concealer I have ever tried. I wouldn't call myself a makeup junkie because that term sounds kind of stupid to me but I do really love makeup and I have definitely tested my share of concealers. If you have extremely bad dark circles this won't work for you. Plain and simple. Move on. This will however work if you are like me with moderate or light dark circles and very annoying fine lines/bags under your eyes (mostly from lack of sleep). It covers, brightens very well, and definitely makes me look much more awake. I always looked like a zombie before this concealer. I think some people are way too harsh on this product when it comes to performance. Obviously if you have very bad circles it won't do a great job, as it's not meant to be full coverage. For me, this covers mine very well, and does not crease whatsoever which is a first for me with an UE concealer. I use powder foundation so I set this as I'm applying. To put it simply:
PROS:
Definitely works for moderate dark circles
Doesn't crease (make sure you set it)
Very brightening
Great colour for fair to light skin tones (maybe even medium if you apply foundation over)
Great texture
Awakening
CONS:
Will not work with very bad dark circles
Can fade off slightly after maybe over 7-8 hours

This concealer is definitely worth a try. I use my fingers to apply and it looks flawless. Give it a chance! Great correcting shade. Could even be used as a KimK highlight style if you like that. Overall, definitely will be repurchasing (it lasts a VERY long time for one tube)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by dilayla

I have very very bad undereye circles. So I gave this eye roller a try and I wish I would have listened to the bad reviews. I didn't help to diminish my eye circles at all. It even didn't cover my eye circles. They looked more greyish after putting this "concealer" on.

Won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

a wonderful YSL TE substitute...
amazingly effective,soft, great coverage, and brightens the under eye area like nothing does...
usually I put ''light'' nuance, and then dab it lightly...then I put my every day under eye concealer...skin seems to be nourished,brightened, and concealer glides over it beautifully....

I adore this product, and pitty we here have a limited range of shades which is really sad, because from only 2 shades available, it is almost impossible to find the lighter one...(Light)....we have medium which is too dark and therefore not usable...

10/10

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre undereye concealer. I have hereditary bad undereye circles. I have had them since i was 12, and i have fine lines under my eyes, not because i'm old, i'm like 27, but because the way my eyes are structured. I have always had a hard time finding good undereye concealer, until i stumbled upon benefit erase paste-still my HG which is really opaque and good. I like this because of its convenience, its easy to apply and the consistency is rather thin.

This also gives a decent amount of coverage, not the most opaque undereye concealers you have ever seen, but it covers okay(light-medium). Because of the consistency, it's easily blendable and doesnt dry too quickly, and once applied its actually very cooling. In my country this only comes in one shade, unfortunately, this comes in the lightest shade, although a tad too light for me, but once blended it's still okay.. Stays on at least for 6 hours before disappearing, creases after 4 hours and It doesnt highlight any of my undereye fine lines upon application but after awhile it settles into the fine lines.... Doesnt give me milia and i have not noticed any improvements when using this, all in all-okay -mediocre not the best, I will buy again simply because of the convenience of its application and because i'm lazy lol, not because this is a super great concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Aphelion123

I bought this because I seem to have constant dark circles under my eyes these days and find myself often looking tired. I am impressed with the coverage that this product gives me, it covers my dark circles better than lots of other concealers I have tried. I notice it gives a cooling effect when applied and definitely helps my eyes to look less tired. The color selection isnt great, fair, medium, dark? but luckily for me the fair tone is perfect and there is no weird color tone to it after it has been applied which is good. Packaging is a 3 because every time I unscrew the lid it has leaked a little bit from inside the bottle and onto the rolling ball applicator which feels wasteful..

Cons:

- Doesn't last all day
- Doesn't completely cover my dark circles so I feel like I need another concealer over it.
- Feels a bit dry for my under eyes after a while.
- I havn't seen any evidence of these product reducing my dark circles or bags, it just wakes my eyes up temporarily and covers the dark circles.
- Feel like the price is too much for what it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

love it so far..nice cooling effect its not a thick formula but not too watery its just the right formula to easily blend out and not become cakey .. its not a heavy duty concealer but it gives a more natual coverage for dark circles it actually does brighten and does not dry out my under eyes...the only thing i could find wrong with it is that when applied directly under the eye it can sometimes apply too much overall i love it! and another plus it does not crease but it does fade after like 6-8 hrs but with a good setting powder it can last longer also i dobt believe its waterproof but haven't tried that out yet will definitely repurchase!