Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 1/31/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have very dark circles around my eyes, which is pretty much the only skin problem I have ever had really, I have used this product on and off and haven't reaaly noticed any changes in my dark circles.

on 1/30/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Well, I'm not very impressed with this product. It does almost nothing for me... and it contains alcohol which irritates my eyes for a while after the application. I don't have very dark under-eye circles, but I still have to use corrector over this. It is very cheap product, but I would not buy this stuff again.

on 1/29/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This concealer is very light, so not for those with extreme under eye circles, or those who are self-concious about under eye cirlces. However I don't think I have bad under eye bags, nor do they bother me much, so this is perfect! It's very light and feels refreshing with the metal ball roller. It also blends in seamlessly with your natural skin, which is a contrast to a lot of other concealers which are a bit too "brightening" to look natural. Also it doesn't crease on me!! YAY! Also it supposably has skin care benefits, so thats an added bonus :)

on 1/26/2013 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product! it takes away the dark circles I recommend everyone to try this!

on 1/25/2013 11:01:00 PM

Best concealer for dark circles. It is very light weight and refreshing.

on 1/19/2013 12:22:00 PM

I can't believe I wasted money on Touche Eclat and undereye concealers! Although Touche Eclat does not settle into my wrinkles as bad as most, it does settle. I am not going to say that the Garnier eye roller does not settle into my fine lines, but it barely does, and it does the best job so far of any of the concealers/highlighters that I have tried of covering dark circles and brightening my undereye area.

on 1/17/2013 1:00:00 AM

Love this stuff and use it everyday. Perfect for layering under another eye concealer or alone for a non-makeup-makeup look. I used it on my mom once (she's in her 60s and usually doesn't like wearing makeup) and now she's hooked on it.
The formula is thin and slippy which makes it easy to apply and the fits all medium shade is very forgiving. Not a ton of coverage but I like how invisible it looks on my skin. I also love how cool the roller ball feels in the morning :) not sure that there's any de-puffing going on but it doesn't irritate my skin at all so thats great. I noticed that you can buy a "light" shade in Canada that's not for sale in the US. I like the light shade even more since its a little paler and pinkish so I always pick it up when I get a chance.
Overall, a total staple for me!

on 1/10/2013 3:35:00 AM

I enjoy this product I have not found it drying at all and if applied before primer it does not settle into lines. It's an nice wake me up very cooling I find it covers minor dark circles well I'm not sure if it deals with puffiness but I am on my second tube. Will buy again.

on 1/10/2013 3:22:00 AM

Love this! Favorite under eye concealer!

on 1/9/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I liked the immediate effects of this product since it does depuff and wakes my eyes in the mornings, making waking up and facing the world a little bit more bearable. Although, I don't recommend it for long term use since it does contain alcohol and can be drying, especially for a delicate area such as under the eyes. My search for my morning eye cream continues. I will not repurchase.