September 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third roller soon so that already tells that i love this product. My undereye area is quite dark so this alone is not enough for them but with YSL touche eclat or Mac's studio finish the result is nice. I'm somewhat resigned with the fact that i'll probably never be able to find a concealer which would hide them perfectly. It settles a bit into fine lines but much less than most of the concealers i've tried and i've tried a lot. Anyways a great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by bascoeur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third roller, and I've been using this product intensively for two years now, every day, often several times a day. I swear, it's like a tiny cornucopia of endless concealer, this stuff lasts. I snag mine up on sale, and it's one of the most useful and affordable things in my make-up box.

The packaging is solid, it's compact, clean, and the ball applicator is actually useful. You can pop it in the fridge overnight, and it'll be good for soothing tired eyes in the morning. Nothing that splashing cold water on your face can't do, but it's still nice.

As for the product, it's not a miracle cure for dark circles. Nothing is, nothing ever will be.I don't know if it does anything at all to help the eye area as a treatment. It's just a damn good concealer. I have quite dark circles, I've used a few heavier concealers in the past, but they all tend too look cakey around my eyes and basically just give me a very obvious made-up look.
This stuff is light in consistency, but it has good coverage. It doesn't crease or settle into lines unless you overapply, it's very buildable, and it seriously just looks like skin. (my skin but better?)

I use it in thin layers after I've applied foundation or bb-cream, and just pat in with my finger. Easy peasy and effective, perfect also for reapplication throughout the day if you need it.

One possible con: I cannot use this product on its own. while the coverage is good, it's not meant to be heavy-duty. Keep that it mind if you have very dark circles like I do. For me, this isn't necessarily a problem, since I like to at least use a bb-cream on a daily basis, and layering this with that or a foundation does the trick for me.

Overall, definitely recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know what everyone else is raving about; I hate this product so much. For me it was a total waste of $15 (which I consider to be fairly expensive for a drugstore brand). It makes me look about 10 years older than I am, settles into fine lines, and does not blend with my skin. It is literally one of the worst concealers I've tried. The rollerball dispenses way too much product, is imprecise, and cannot be very hygienic. An absolute disaster on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I rated this a 5 because for the price, amount and the quality, it is a great product. I really thought this would be a fail for me.
I am NC30-35 and bought med/dark. Comes with a little loose roller ball at the top of the pen. If you tip it upside down, i notice there is leakage through the ball so rated it a 4 for packaging. Sturdy plastic and the roller ball fits perfectly in the under eye area.
It is a very runny liquid, much like EL invisible fluid foundation. It doesnt look very pigmented but when it is blended into the eye area it conceals all blue and dark circles very well. I dont have such bad dark circles though. i would say my dark circles are 'light'
it smells abit like alcohol. not strong though so it doesnt turn me off.
it actually blends into the skin so well that you can wear it without foundation and it still looks natural. I have noticed that it doesnt crease into fine lines (i have one big line right under my water line) and it lasts at least 6 hours (without setting powder, and i went to the gym that day). it isnt sticky and doesnt make your eyelids 'sweat' but it doesnt prolong my oily eyelids from getting slippery and shiny lol
i would buyt this again. i bought this at TARGET AUS on sale for $14. its normally $18AUD here at Priceline. had i known it was this good, i would have paid the $18 and not waited for a sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The consistency is perfect and it glides on evenly on my skin. Still needs to swipe it with fingers instead of concealer brush afterwards but I have no problems with it :)

Due to my super lack of sleep, I added up to my hideous under-eye concealing routine a tad bit of highly pigmented bright orange eyeshadow, top it off with this concealer. Love the result. Stays on throughout the day <3

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by dempsterstreet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised! This really works, if you expect it to do what it says, that is to brighten and de-puff the under-eye area. I use it under foundation, but I have only mild dark circles. Well, most days, anyway...
It's quite light & a thin consistency (which I love), but you still need to use a brush. Unlike some other liquid under-eye brighteners, it doesn't cake/dry out after it's "set".
I carry one around in my bag, and have one at home. The only minus I can find is the weird metal rollerball thingy. At first it was quite good, cooling and measured out a good small amount with one swipe. Now it seems to have dislodged slightly and the edge of the applicator/tube is too rough to put on the skin under my eyes.
But, this is a good,convenient and inexpensive product, I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this!!! I use it under my Diorskin nude concealer and it helps to cover my circles beautifully. Does not dry my skin out despite the alcohol content, and I have very dry skin. Does not crease or cake at all. I think this comes on two shades or something, but I have the lightest one, and it is the perfect color for my skintone. This is very easy to blend too. This is defiantley one of Garnier's best products that they have ever made. The only downside is that I have no way of telling when this will run out of product since you cant see inside or anything, and it has a rollerball applicator. But I have been using mine everyday for over a year and still going strong. I will buy another when i run low on this one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

HG!!!! My all time favorite undereye concealer..tried everything from drugstore to high end and this ticks all the boxes...cheap, wakes up the eye instantly (as the roller feels cold and refreshing) and covers very well, the packaging is also very handy! highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute favourite under-eye concealer / brightener. It doesn't really conceal 100% but leaves the skin brighter. It is very natural and I sometimes use without foundation. Price is a little high, but I will repurchase because I love it. The ball thing doesn't do much for me, its jsut another way to dispense the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sedrabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this product! The idea of it is great: simply roll it on and you're good to go! NOT! Even though it may sound quick and easy, due to "rolling" the product on you are simply using more than is necessary. Also, this product contains alcohol which is definitely NOT GOOD for under your eyes. After I found that out, I immediately threw it out. Complete waste of money.