Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 5/17/2013 12:48:00 PM

I do have to agree with other reviewers, these towelettes do sting your face... but they don't sting my eyes. My eyes are incredibly sensitive, and I can't use most makeup removers on them. With these towelettes, I can rub-rub-rub them and they don't bother them at all. But my checks/nose/chin feel tight and burning after using these. They haven't caused me any breakouts, so I keep buying them. *shrugs* Oh, as far as the smell, they smell like, well... cucumbers. So it's not a strong perfume or anything, it's just a fresh/clean cucumber scent.

on 4/27/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews because I love this product and I have very sensitive skin.

This product was an impulse buy for me so I didn't read the reviews until after the fact. I was nervous to try it due to all the negative reviews about it causing major irritation. I have rosacea so I have to be careful about what I use on my face. I tried it anyway and to my surprise I had no reaction whatsoever. In fact, I loved the way it felt on my skin.

The towelette is much softer than the Neutrogena ones I've previously used. I don't love the cucumber smell but I also don't hate it. It removes my makeup about as much as I expect a towelette to and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or sticky. I also haven't had any problems with breakouts.

I only use the towelettes when I'm too tired/lazy/drunk to wash my face at night which is usually about twice a week.

on 4/25/2013 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it suppose to be gentle but i couldnt get pass the strong fragrance. so no thanks. other than that, great wipes for the price. the burts bee white ones are better, no fragrance.

on 4/11/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm very sad to report that I did not like this product. I was super excited to purchase it and try it the packaging is nicer than most (I kept the sticky thing under the plastic flap on to keep the towelettes moist) and its all natural claims! As other people have reported this product stings, I agree. I have used this product now for 3 days and I won't be using it again in fear it will continue to cause breakouts. As for removing makeup I give it a 3, it took off my foundation but not my eye makeup (I don't use makeup wipes to remove makeup and then reapply I use them before bed so it wasn't a huge deal to me). If you plan on buying this product I would suggest using the neutrogena makeup remover wipes (pending you're not putting makeup on afterwards). Also keep in mind I DON'T have sensitive skin and this product still stung and caused breakouts! This product has so much potential I really hope they can fix the flaws!

on 4/10/2013 4:07:00 PM

"Yes to Cucumbers" makeup-removing towelettes are not all that bad except when it comes to the eye area. They don't do a good job removing eye makeup, particularly mascara, and rubbing harder only creates a stinging sensation and transient redness of the sensitive eye area. They smell good and work acceptably if you go over the face about three times with a very light touch.

I purchased a small packet for travel but probably would not repurchase for regular use, which is disappointing because I am drawn to the appeal of more natural ingredients that this brand offers. I prefer the Equate (Walmart) brand exfoliating makeup-removing wipes with green tea and cucumber, which I previously reviewed here on MUA.

on 4/6/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It seems like we can all agree this product HURTS. it makes my face inflamed and red for an hour. does its job, but has nasty side effects. will not repurchase. ever.

on 4/6/2013 3:02:00 PM

this will BURN your face!!! Never buy it!!

on 4/3/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sadly I bought a large package of this for a bit of an expensive price.
Overall it's an ok make-up wipe but it does end up stinging the skin so I have to end up wiping my face very gently. NOT for sensitive skin.

on 3/31/2013 7:57:00 AM

I don't have sensitive skin but this product burned my face off.

on 3/26/2013 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have never been so appalled at a cosmetic product before these wipes. My skin is destroyed! This stuff caused red burnt blotches all over my forehead, and bumps that actually ended up bleeding!!! Do not buy- there is something very wrong in their ingredient list. I am now also breaking out in cystic and surface acne. This is horrible. To think the packaging says GENTLE! Lies.