Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 2/6/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These towelettes are AWFUL! I bought them because they seemed like they would be great, due to their high price and description on the package. They did nothing but break my skin out, horribly! As soon as I switched to a cheap store brand makeup remover the breakouts stopped, literally in 2 days. These leave a horrible sticky film on your skin and it's gross. Don't buy them.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These are gentle, the scent is pleasant. BUT. I prefer the blueberry wipe over this cucumber one. The wipes (both of them) get the job done taking away makeup without upsetting my normal skin.

on 1/31/2013 7:38:00 PM

Okay I have never written a product review before but this product was SO bad I just had to. Someone please tell me what the fu*ck is in this product that makes your skin BURN?!!? It's not just a burn where you can wash it off and boom it's gone OH NOOO this left my skin burning for DAYS! I washed my face and the whole next day my skin still felt hot, itchy, tight..pretty much like it was on fire! My skin has never felt such pain and it has never had such a reaction..any reaction for that matter with any products..I changed everything in my skin care routine because I thought that this item would be the last thing causing it especially because it was so HIGHLY recommended. Beware of this product and discontinue immefiately of your skin feels like its burning because your skin won't look like it's having a bad reaction in fact my skin looked fine (my cheeks were just super red) but it felt HORRIBLE! Still sitting here icing my face because the pain is intolerable! Never again.

***UPDATE***;After doing some research I have found out that the ingredient in this that is most likely causing the burning reaction is BENZOIC ACID. I have an appt. with the derm tomorrow so I will confirm then. (It's been a few days...burning still persists...in a lot of pain). I read other reviews on other sites and it seems A LOT of people have had the same reaction. What a horror!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't understand why everyone is hating on these! I absolutely LOVE them!! I use them whenever I go in vacation and I bring a big pack with me to summer camp, instead of liquid cleanser. The smell is amazing, and has good quality packaging. Also, they DO NOT sting AT ALL. They're very soothing and remove makeup very well. The only con is that they leave a slight sticky residue at first, but that's with all cleansing wipes. Buy this!!!

on 1/31/2013 12:29:00 PM

These broke me out, don't smell fresh, and left a burning sensation on my skin for a few minutes after applying. I gave them away with more than half of the towelettes left in the package. HATE! I absolutely love the Yes to Blueberries version, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had been wanting to try these towelettes for a while after seeing so many people on Youtube using it/hauling it. I found the travel sized pack at Priceline for $3.20 on sale last month and thought i'd give it a try before I commit to buying the large pack.

Thank goodness I bought the smaller pack. I've used them three times and each time my face was stinging and my cheeks turned red and were left with a burning feeling. The only other time my face had reacted to a product like this was when I tried a sample of Clinique's toner, which I realised lots of people had the same reaction. I usually use a separate eye make up remover after removing my face makeup and I decided to do a test swipe on my cheek using that eye makeup remover on a cotton pad. It manage to take off a lot more face makeup than the towelette - showing that it does a poor job at removing facial makeup.

I found this product over hyped, use at your own risk!

on 1/21/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had heard that this product was highly recommended, but I regret listening to the hype. It was stinging to use on my face, wasn't gentle/pleasant at all. I had to work very hard to remove all my makeup off, it wasn't that effective for me. It also left a slightly sticky residue after I used it. The only good thing I can really say is that the scent is rather soothing.

on 1/19/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice packing, refreshing smell and one wipe removes all my make up.
However, these burn my skin, eyes and lips, it's not unbearable but it's quite strong. Also, these are pretty expensive for what they are, I wouldn't buy them again even If they hadn't burnt my skin.

on 12/29/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay let me say I love the packaging of this product!!!
The Cucumber isnt good for sensitive skins.. It kinda burn and made my skin itch when i wiped it on. It does take makeup off but seriously i need to use 3 wipes to completely take everything off which isnt good. I do like its natural and everything but definetly not worth the price. The best makeup wipes I used are a brand called Merida and i get it at Dollarama for $1.25 for 25 wipes. Not so nice packaging but it takes all my makeup off in one cloth... Thankfully i got these for free otherwise i wouldnt repurchase!!! Not for sensitive or acne prone skin !! Beware!

Theese wipes definitlly take off make-up well. However if you do use them around your eye (for example: to take off eyeliner) it will burn just a little but nothing too bad. On the whole I really enjoyed theese :)