July 25, 2014 | 1897 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Like I said in my review for the Brulee eyeshadow, the packaging SUCKS. Any little drop, and the eyeshadow will shatter into a million pieces. That being said, it is a nicely pigmented eyeshadow.

Unfortunately, this shadow is very silvery on me, and isn't very flattering. I'm about NC35, and I'm sure I can make this work if I pair it with the right colors, but at the end of the day, I don't wanna work that hard to make a 3 dollar eyeshadow look good.

I bought mine at Zellers for $2.99 (Canadian)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by andreamarie912

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am definitely a budget buyer and when I saw the Color icon collection on sale at my local Walgreens I couldn't pass it up. I picked this single up along with Penny and Kitten out of the 3 of them Nutty is definitely my favorite. The pigmentation is wonderful and you get a lot of product for the price. Wet n' wild has seriously stepped up their game!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I would agree with other reviewers that this is not a dupe for Satin Taupe. I have both and ST swatches more brown and taupe shimmer on me, and Nutty actually pulls a little orange when I apply it. If I just use it on my lid it's fairly taupe, but if I move up into my crease it definitely turns a little orange. I really like this color-it works on my green eyes, it just doesn't apply anything like what it looks in the pan. I've seen it on some youtubers and it looks more silvery/taupey on them than it looks on me. NC30-35 with green eyes for reference. Overall, I do like it and I might repurchase/unsure.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by dancingintherain92

This eyeshadow, along with most Wet n' Wild shadows is buttery smooth and very pigmented. Its got a shimmer, but not glitter. It's such a pretty taupe/brown color and I almost feel like it would fit in right with my urban decay naked palette! It's beautiful. There are two things that I took away a lippie for. I've noticed in the store that many Wet n' Wild shadows seem to have cracked, so I'm assuming, since the shadow is so soft, it is easy to break. Another thing is the packaging is really hard the to open, although it gets easier after the first time, and I'd rather have that then it spilling all over and falling open if I took it in my makeup bag. I honestly think that if anyone is going to look for drugstore eyeshadows, Wet n' Wild is the way to go, and it's one of the cheapest brands! LOVE. :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Nutty-Noisette is a great taupe e/s that can double as a brow fill.
No need to spend more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maebee22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know that this is overstated but I had to add my two cents. As an NW45 woc I LOVE Nutty!!! It is such a universally perfect e/s that I can't see this not looking good on all skintones. I have had to hide mine so that I could stop using it. Wearing the same eyeshadow everyday is like wearing the same clothes everyday, I'm wearing Nutty everyday. Ya the packaging sucks but it's 2 bucks. If you want great packaging then go to Dior or Chanel. Just sayin...I hate when people complain about cheap packaging on a $2 product like they're expecting it to be wrapped in gold. It can be depotted. I advise that everyone get this but be prepared to be addicted.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by strawberrylove2010

ive had this eyeshadow for quite a while, and dont find myself reaching for it at all. It comes off as a light brown shade with a silvery sheen on my eyes.
I think it would look beautiful on other people, but it just doesnt do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful everyday color. I use it alone over my lid when i'm in a rush for work, a bit of mascara and it looks so polished. Love the consistency of these wnw eyeshadows, so soft and buttery and smooth. Definitely recommend...the price is unbelievable for such a lovely shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Why would anybody spend $$ on an eyeshadow when we get the same results from the one that costs only $ 2 ...??? I like most of the colors from the WnW 's Color icon's line. This one is a Walnut shell brown color...PRETTY !

Quite Pigmented eyeshadow with a Nice Color pay off . Got Perfect Shimmer and Lasts Long with a primer ...Perfect for
1. Just eye lining
2. To Set my gel eyeliner with
3. All over the lid or For the crease .

This WnW product is a success for me after my failure experiences with the WnW liquid eyeliner and lipsticks...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jacquelinar

this is rad, perfect every day color