Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

One word- amazing. I love the liquid like consistency since it glides onto my lashes without quickly drying and clumping. My lashes end up looking like perfectly styled baby doll lashes. Love this stuff. A plus is that I don't poke my eye with the wand. It's easy to remove with eye make up remover, yet it lasts all day. It even held up during heavy rain days when I refused to carry an umbrella.

I liked this mascara. I definitely would buy it again.

on 4/23/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So much hype and heard PLENTY of good reviews online & from friends. Unfortunately, my eyelids are super oily even with good primers. So far only japanese film / tube type of mascara work for me. As far as this goes.... It just doesn't work. Smudges within a few hours. And it's too watery. FYI, I have purchased the waterproof version. But doesn't mean that it is smudgeproof. Anyways, ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

on 4/20/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This mascara didn't work for me at all. A lot of friends use this and they absolutely love it. However, I had no luck.

First of all, I'm used to using plastic wands. Those work the best for me, but I wanted to try a bristle wand to see if maybe it will work better.

I got absolutely no volume or length. It literally just coated my lashes with black. I tried using this wand so many different ways, but I couldn't get it to look right. I even tried three coats, which I never do, but the mascara never look right.

The worst part about this mascara was that it irritated my eyes. But the end of my day, the mascara was flaking into my eyes and they were extremely red and watery. Usually I don't have a problem with Maybelline mascaras, but this irritated me so badly.

on 4/18/2014 9:15:00 AM

I don't even bother with other mascaras anymore because this just does it all for me. You definitely have to curl your lashes beforehand. If you dont, your lashes will tend to droop as its a pretty thick formula. It doesn't feel heavy on the eyes, though. I just love it, I'm on my fifth tube!

on 4/13/2014 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been trying all kinds of mascara recently and I ended up going back to this one. Honestly, I should have just stuck with it and saved my money. It doesn't add a ton of volume but it lengthens better than any mascara I have tried, its also great for sensitive eyes and contact wearers like me. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet because I find this one has amazing staying power and never flakes on me. Overall, its an awesome mascara worth every penny.

on 4/10/2014 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This mascara is seriously good for anyone with shorter lashes! And it claims to fill in gaps on your lash line, well, this stuff does the trick! I highly recommend :) I like Very Black the best!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pretty good mascara:) bought this really really wanting to like it and I do. there are occasionally some clumps but overall I really like it

on 4/8/2014 4:30:00 PM

Had a tube of this and it worked pretty well on keeping my curl! had to wait for it to slightly dry before i really liked it. only con for me was that it kinda flaked a bit

wasnt too good for putting on several coats though.

on 4/8/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My lashes are stick straight and they did not hold my curl! As soon as I put it on, my lashes drooped. Very disappointed

Popular Mascaras