July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's a fine mascara. It separates the lashes and gives a fair amount of volume. I didn't notice any lengthening effect though. I'm sure there are better options but still this one is okay

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Qtraro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does what it says, I use about 3 coats of it and it works well. My eyelashes are very damaged from getting extensions. I will keep using this mascara until hopefully the lilash starts working and I don't need to use as much mascara.

Only downside is it dries out in the packaging quite quickly, though it still works loses it's falsie affect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite mascara ever! I also own Lancôme's Hypnôse Star and Benefit's They're Real and I always go back to this Volum'Express one. It gives my lashes volume and it can definetely hold a curl (it is waterproof)! The curved shape of the wand is perfect for lashes definition. I usually give one coat to my lashes and then work the tips of my outer-lashes for a sexy feline eye look. This mascara is a win-win; get lots of volume (but no clumps!) and save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Emmacunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was just okay. I got it on sale for $4 so for the price it wasn't bad. It did dry out really quickly and it gets kinda gluey towards the end of it's life. It does clump a little bit but it's nothing that can't be quickly combed out. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cccaaattt

use it everyday. love it. best mascara that gives tons of volume and length

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yup. Definitely one of the best. No clumps. Nice separation. BUT I wouldn't say it make my lashes look like falsie. (Well, you know how extremely and crazily long /curvy/ thick falsies are now a day)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on a couple youtube beauty guru recommendations, and it is by far the worst mascara I have ever used, it clumps like crazy and doesn't do what it claims. Won't buy again and won't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

My friend told me I was totally wearing false lashes today, and when I told her it was just mascara, she wouldn't believe me at all!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ElenaAllen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara, I wouldn't say it gives you Fake looking lashes, but it works pretty well:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom picked this mascara up for me a while back, and I really like it! I don't apply too much because my lashes are already quite long and thick, but I find that that even a small amount of this mascara goes a long way. It holds a curl all day, makes my lashes look fuller, and doesn't clump.

The only bad thing about this mascara is after a while it flakes a little on my bottom lashes, but that's easily fixed with a cotton swab or tissue.

Definitely repurchasing!