Revlon PhotoReady Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

2059 reviews

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.1%, Zinc Oxide 2.0%) Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Alumina, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tribehenin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cycloheptasiloxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 8/24/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not too many shades available and I seem to be in between one or the other. Good coverage and doesn't break me out, so am on a fence if I will repurchase.

on 8/22/2013 11:01:00 PM

I found this foundation amazing. I paired it with the photo ready primer and it lasts all day. A definite dupe for MUFE HD foundation and one third of the price!Non cakey, non greasy. Very impressed. I love the whole photo ready product line!

on 8/20/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wasn't sure what I was expecting with this foundation, it does have some coverage to it, and sparkle aswell, I only use this on my cheek bones as a highlighter.

on 8/19/2013 7:18:00 PM

This is definatly my favorite foundation! I love it so much, but more importantly my skin loves it. Since I already have oily skin I tend to get pretty oily but nothing some good old blotting papers can't fix ;). My skin has never broken out and always improves when I wear this foundation. My favorite way to apply it is with a brush for more coverage and a more matte look.

on 8/18/2013 5:55:00 PM

I have been using this for about 3 months. I have dry combo skin and I don't need to set it with powder. I sweat a lot from my face if I am walking a lot in NYC and it actually stays all day. I recommend it for a natural finish. It goes on great with a beauty blender. I mix the first and third shades together. I am NW 20 in Mac.

on 8/18/2013 10:25:00 AM

This has been my HG Makeup for almost 2 years. I just love it! My coworker tells me that I look "fresh faced" once a week because it just brings my skin to life.

I stopped using to try Kat Von D's Lock-it, and came running back to this. It makes my face look so fresh. I can tell from the reviews that it does not work for everyone.. but for my combination skin it works like a dream.

When I wear this makeup I look glowy... not oily. Sometimes I will mix a little Sonia Kashuk highlighter with it in my hand and buff it on with a Real Techniques stippling brush. ALSO I can do the same with CeraVe moisturizer if I want more of a tinted-moisturizer.

I do not think that I will stop using it, if they discontinue I will probably just spring for the Makeup Forever because I have heard that is the closest thing. I love! Buy it! Try it!

on 8/2/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Does NOT photograph well; I had white spots in flash photograph AND in webcam. Upon stipple application indoors under artificial lighting (after priming with Smashbox Photo Finish OR Gosh Velvet Touch), I looked amazing; the glitter I could see in the bottle was not noticeable. Texture is thick yet runny, but it felt light and not drying on my dry-combination skin. I am a dark NC42 and used Caramel.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product broke me out severely! I have oily/ semi acne prone skin, and this was certainly not the foundation for me! It contributed to my already oily skin, even with a setting powder, and broke out my skin! This foundation would work best on a person without oily skin and maybe not so acne prone! The only thing I like about this foundation is probably the fact that it has a pump on the bottle. The foundation also sits very heave on the skin and when I wore it, I felt like it was obvious that I was wearing foundation! Not the foundation for me!

on 7/30/2013 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This foundation was average. It looked beautiful and flawless when first applied but after half a day my skin looked very shiny. I found I had to use blotting paper several times when wearing this foundation. It's lovely if you are only wearing it out for a couple hours for dinner or something and set it really well but I wouldn't recommend this for daytime use (especially in summer) or for an evening out. Packaging was good, i love pump foundations.

on 7/28/2013 3:50:00 PM

Not a big fan of this foundation. I used this first before switching over to my all time favorite Foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I do have to admit I love the pump on this product. The bad: i can see flecks of glitter on my face throughout the day.