September 18, 2014 | 867 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2027 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by KrystalKat18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Usually this foundation is like $36 In Australia but I got it on special for $26. I got it in 004 nude and it's a really good colour. I usually apply foundation with a kabuki brush but this foundation sat wierd when I applied it that way. I tried it with a beauty blender and it applied well and sat better on my skin. Applying it with a beauty blender did make it less coverage but wasn't to bad. After a little while I found it dried in spots and looked a bit flakey/cakey in some spots even with/without a primer. It has a slight shimmer but it look me 3 weeks of using it to notice and if you set it with powder you don't notice. It's an okay foundation but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is beautiful. Goes on smoothly, easy to blend and covers well. Makes my skin look luminous and dewy. The glitter doesn't bother me. I do use a primer and setting spray with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by GoDawgs

This foundation is fantastic. I have been trying various foundations and BB creams over the past couple of years trying to find the perfect one, and I think I finally found my HG.

I prefer a dewy look without adding moisture/oil to my oily/combo skin. This foundation is perfect for that. It goes on matte, but still gives a bit of a dewy look. I do not see ANY sparkles when applied to my face, but I also shake the bottle before I apply. I do see some very fine sparkles when I swatch the product on my hand. I've read that if one doesn't like the sparkles, you can apply the foundation and then dab with a tissue to remove the sparkles. The product is buildable. I have pretty good skin and just need a product to even out my skintone, so I apply lightly for light to medium coverage. I have played around with it and you can definitely apply it heavier for a nice medium to full coverage.

I have fair skin with pink undertones (NW25) and the shade Shell works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is not perfect it is very good thought
as i have dry skin it is better that colorstay for me it is dewy and beatifull
upclose you cab see the glitters but i love it it doesnt bother me at all
it doesnot breakme out thought ,
all in all it is good one pretty good coverage as i dont need much covarage i have the shade vanilla 002 as in my country this is the lightest available not perfectly matching but it is good
love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

I was about to buy MUFE mat velvet plus foundation but thought i would give this one a try and pair it with my revlon colorstay that i stopped using because of the thick formula. It worked like a magic! seriously!!! i only use it together and it gives me the same effect even better than mat velvet plus does (i got a sample at sephora so i already tried it) anyway the most important thing for me that it feels much lighter than colorstay by itself, the staying power is still the same, another thing is i have colorstay with pink undertones and photo ready has yellow and together they give me very natural looking color, i'm very happy with this two together.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by haijaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used both Revlon PhotoReady, and Colorstay. I personally prefer the Colorstay, I found it to be much more full coverage, and last much longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lazyoaf

Repurchased this several times now and it was my go to foundation (until they decided to discontinue selling it in the only store that sells Revlon in my city!!). My shade is Vanilla, which makes this the only foundation that I don't buy the lightest shade. Truly a neutral shade(not too yellow or red). Also recommend shaking the bottle before use, or else you will have trouble with the "glitter", which is a very cool shade btw, so doesn't look good if you got green/blue glitter stuck on your face! Still somehow it's not hard to work with...even with the glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Ninbazi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my drugstore foundation! I love the glow it gives. This is an amazing product will definitely buy this again. +1 for Revlon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're into the glittery Twilight vampire look, then this is the foundation for you!
I knew going into this purchase that this would be far too glittery for me. I wanted to test how it would work as a liquid highlighter, since every liquid one I've tried is too frosty or metallic for me.
As a highlighter, when applied lightly, it actually does a good job, but it's tricky business. One false move and you're in glitter land. But when done right, it gives a very subtle glow without a metallic sheen.
The packaging is superb. A nice solid pump that doesn't break or get stuck. Good on ya, Revlon. Now add that to your other pump-less foundations and women around the world will thank you.
I don't think I'll repurchase as I have other powder highlighters that do the job easier. Overall not too bad, just not something I want to mess with every morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by cjpramix

I have this in Nude and Shell and it matches my yellow undertones very well. I've always preferred the dewy finish and this one is easy to apply and gives me a healthy dewy look. :) ive read complaints about the glitter, but me, i really dont mind them at all! They're really tiny and they add a nice glow. I have to look really close to see them. I will definitely repurchase! :)