July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2021 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Ninbazi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my drugstore foundation! I love the glow it gives. This is an amazing product will definitely buy this again. +1 for Revlon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

If you're into the glittery Twilight vampire look, then this is the foundation for you!
I knew going into this purchase that this would be far too glittery for me. I wanted to test how it would work as a liquid highlighter, since every liquid one I've tried is too frosty or metallic for me.
As a highlighter, when applied lightly, it actually does a good job, but it's tricky business. One false move and you're in glitter land. But when done right, it gives a very subtle glow without a metallic sheen.
The packaging is superb. A nice solid pump that doesn't break or get stuck. Good on ya, Revlon. Now add that to your other pump-less foundations and women around the world will thank you.
I don't think I'll repurchase as I have other powder highlighters that do the job easier. Overall not too bad, just not something I want to mess with every morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by cjpramix

I have this in Nude and Shell and it matches my yellow undertones very well. I've always preferred the dewy finish and this one is easy to apply and gives me a healthy dewy look. :) ive read complaints about the glitter, but me, i really dont mind them at all! They're really tiny and they add a nice glow. I have to look really close to see them. I will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by GoonerGirl

After trying the Revlon Colorstay foundation, I really wanted to try this one too.
I bought it in 'Golden Beige' as my skin has yellow undertones, and it was a pretty good match (could do with being a bit more yellowy).
Coverage is medium-full (buildable) and the foundation goes on really nicely with a brush. It contains some shimmer, some people may have an issue with it, but I thought it wasn't too bad. It looks really good on my skin and doesn't look cakey.
The packaging is nice, the cap comes off a bit too easily at times so I'd love it if it was a bit more secure.
I have combination skin, and the foundation lasted well but needed a touch up after a few hours. if you have really oily skin, you must powder it of course.
Overall, very pleased with the foundation. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Fashionkilla200

This was a bee amazing product amazing coverage😍😍😍

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I has excellent coverage. It lasts all day. A little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lovelylemons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like a lot of Revlon things but not this. I'm pretty pale (I have to get the palest option of everything) but I got this in 002 vanilla and it STILL makes me look dead. It's just so grey!! And it has stupid glitter in it which doesn't make you 'glow' or anything, you just look like a sparkly vampire (although you might be into that I guess). It's quite drying too, so if you have dry skin it just accentuates your patches and sort of sits on top of your skin in this icky white film. Euch. I don't want to chuck it away though because it's a waste, so I blend it with my Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB to make a usable foundation. It's actually a pretty good result! So, if you're like me and you don't like the chalkiness or the greyness you could try mixing it with something more hydrating and with a deeper colour (the BB cream is a bit too orange for me on its own). But tbh I don't buy a mid-range foundation just so I can mix it with an oily BB cream every day. So I will deeefinitely not be buying this again.

Dispenser's good though. And good SPF. Two lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Brittnymarie

I love the bottle and the pump. I've used so many different foundations; powder, cream, foam, liquid- you name it I've tried it. I always seem to be coming back to this product. It's not too light nor is it too heavy. It does plenty of coverage for me without the "cakey" feeling. Pricy? Yes. But the bottle does last me a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by bail9865

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So although I just bought this a few days ago, I am in love. I do YouTube videos and have an HD camera, which picks up every single flaw and a lot of times makes my foundation and skin look bad... But I used this when I first got it, filmed and it looked AMAZING. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 because it doesn't necessarily feel light, but it doesn't feel too thick either. I wish they had more of a shade range because it was extremely hard picking out a shade. I also gave it a 3 for price range because for being a drugstore foundation it is on the pricey side. It was 14.95, and that was on the cheaper side of seeing it in stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by niskycheer7

I love this foundation!!! Its light reflecting qualities make it look like i have much smaller pores and no flaws. It has a perfect texture (not too thin or thick) and glides on easily with a brush or plain old fingers. The only con is in pictures, the flash makes your face look quite a but lighter than in person due to the light reflecting properties.