November 27, 2014 | 1425 users online

Loose Powders - E.L.F. - Studio High Definition Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by sleepytimesamba

I love this product, it's effective and a bargain at Ģ6. It does exactly what I want from it, reduces shine, spreads easily without being too powdery and finishes off my look. I would definitely recommend it and when I run out will be buying it again. I have been using it with E.L.F.'s fan brush and the combination is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice fine silky powder, works great on face and under eyes. Not cakey, nice sturdy packaging. The trick is to leave the sticker over the holes in place and just puncture a few, and leave the puff in the jar, otherwise the powder will be messy in the jar.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by bturney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Am I the only one that doesn't love this powder? While most of the time I like to use brushes, sometimes I use the puffs that come with them to pat on the powder lightly. Not possible with this one as it left chunks of powder behind. Chunks is the only way to describe it. They were larger harder pieces of powder. They brush away with a brush but I was disappointed overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I've been using the transparent loose powder for over 3 years now, I love it so much!, makes my big pores appear smaller! Also controls oil! Comes with a lot of powder, it's lasts me 3 months using it daily!, the price is very affordable here in California. Also "A Little Goes A Long Way!!!!" This is my favorite loose powder of all time!!.. Just makes my face look almost flawless & I don't have flawless skin far from it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lara90

Makes the skin look very smooth, I donīt find it drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dupe for makeup forever HD powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by hurrkatrina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does a great in minimizing your pores. Also love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by theopenwindowmaniac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Like basically everyone else on MUA, I love this product. I use it with the e.l.f. studio powder brush and press it on. It works great in setting my foundation and on me, it provides great oil control in my T-zone. The packaging is a little weird, but for $6, I really don't care. One other use for it that I love is using it as a dry shampoo substitute. Whenever I find my bangs or sideburns area is looking a little slick, I put on some of this powder. It works great.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am actually blown away by this product. It was super cheap and it's got pretty good staying power throughout the day. I didn't need to do touchups or use blotting papers for oiliness and it makes my skin look flawless without attaching noticeably to facial hair or looking cakey. I haven't applied it over foundation, though - only moisturizer, sunscreen, and concealer. My makeup is typically pretty minimal, and I am very happy that I am done looking for a face powder.

edit: I think this was the mystery product that made my skin throw in the towel and have a major temper tantrum. I'm not acne prone and very few products have made me break out, but this one did. I have cut it out of my routine for a couple weeks now and my breakouts are healing and the acne is going away. Sigh. I don't recommend it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jessicax21

the overall product is really good, i use it to set my under eye concealer, since i have the transparent one and it is white, it brightens up the area. the packaging is really bad and messy, the powder flies everywhere and i don't understand why the packaging is so huge either.