Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

4.1

mica, talc, mineral oil, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum, silicate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain ( /-): Titanum dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77492, ci77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a soft pink with gold flecks blush that is very easy to apply both wet and dry (although I prefer dry). This looks great on fair to medium skin tones, with the gold flecks not showing up on skin but providing a nice glow. i.e. there is no obvious shimmer or sparkles/glitter. I believe this is an underrated blush that is well worth the price.

Additional note: The packaging makes this blush very easy to for travel without worrying about product or case damage.

on 11/13/2010 11:56:00 AM

This is definitely an easy blush to work with, I feared neon pink cheeks but in reality I get a healthy rosy flush. Easy to blend and the price is right!

on 11/13/2010 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was scared to try this blush because it looked waaay too bright! It is well pigmented, but if applied in a small amount with a light hand, it gives the perfect light flushed touch! And it's buildable, so it's great for those that want super bright cheeks! You get a great amount of product for the price, and of course the packaging is adorable.

on 10/10/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Favorite blush! It's the perfect candy pink flush. Not loaded with shimmer like so many blushes are. Looks pearlescent in the container but looks soooo natural on the skin. Loooove it!

on 10/10/2010 8:43:00 PM

I really like this blush, and I have tried a many pink blushes - Nars Orgasm, Lancôme Shimmer Pool, the Bobbi Brown Pinks, and MAC. I really like this blush. It gives a really nice hue of pink that you can build on as you desire. For the six dollars, it's worth a try. I recall Hard Candy when it was popular many years ago, and don't recall their product being so economically priced (and certainly not in Wal-Mart)! It's nice to see it reasonably priced.

on 10/9/2010 10:58:00 PM

For me (NC30) perfect amount of pigmentation. I was hoping NARS Desire would be like this on me but it is soooo pigmentated that I hardly reach for it so this is perfect cool toned pink for me.

This is my first HC blush so I can't say much for the packaging. It's a beautiful blush and color, definitely worth $8!

Great blush! Pigmented and not chalky. I haven't had issues with the packaging of any HC products so maybe I'm lucky.
There is shimmer so I layer a matte powder over it to tone it down a bit. It's fine shimmer, no big chunks which is great. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect pink flush. It was $6cdn at wal-mart, great product. I'm slowly learning about HC and becoming quite a fan!

on 10/8/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For $8, I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but wanted a pretty pink blush just to try for fun and wasn't willing to shell out for NARS. This did okay on my NC25 skin - didn't use a whole lot to avoid looking like a clown, but it did show up a lot better than I expected it to. It gave me a nice, young flush. Overall pretty color and this would be really pretty on someone with pale, porcelain skin.
The packaging is terrible - like others have mentioned, if you drop it, it shatters, and everything will fall out.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Well My Skin tone is like Light Medium but not pale and for some reason its always the same thing that people say its too shimmer or light for my skin, but for me i love it!!! Its such a beautiful color its the blush i wear here and there but when you wet it too it gives a better color but if you not the person whos into the who shimmer thing then this is the product that has some what a good amount of it haa((( but on my profile in my pictures i have some pink blush on and thats how the product looks on me)))))
(::: Message Me If Anyone has questions(::

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is such a beautiful cool-toned pink. On my fair skin, it really enlivens my cheeks. I like the shimmer. And for 6-7 dollars, this is a true drugstore gem.