April 16, 2014 | 1418 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

For me (NC30) perfect amount of pigmentation. I was hoping NARS Desire would be like this on me but it is soooo pigmentated that I hardly reach for it so this is perfect cool toned pink for me.

This is my first HC blush so I can't say much for the packaging. It's a beautiful blush and color, definitely worth $8!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great blush! Pigmented and not chalky. I haven't had issues with the packaging of any HC products so maybe I'm lucky.
There is shimmer so I layer a matte powder over it to tone it down a bit. It's fine shimmer, no big chunks which is great. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect pink flush. It was $6cdn at wal-mart, great product. I'm slowly learning about HC and becoming quite a fan!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For $8, I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but wanted a pretty pink blush just to try for fun and wasn't willing to shell out for NARS. This did okay on my NC25 skin - didn't use a whole lot to avoid looking like a clown, but it did show up a lot better than I expected it to. It gave me a nice, young flush. Overall pretty color and this would be really pretty on someone with pale, porcelain skin.
The packaging is terrible - like others have mentioned, if you drop it, it shatters, and everything will fall out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MercyMercedes9492

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well My Skin tone is like Light Medium but not pale and for some reason its always the same thing that people say its too shimmer or light for my skin, but for me i love it!!! Its such a beautiful color its the blush i wear here and there but when you wet it too it gives a better color but if you not the person whos into the who shimmer thing then this is the product that has some what a good amount of it haa((( but on my profile in my pictures i have some pink blush on and thats how the product looks on me)))))
(::: Message Me If Anyone has questions(::

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful cool-toned pink. On my fair skin, it really enlivens my cheeks. I like the shimmer. And for 6-7 dollars, this is a true drugstore gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by AutumnAngelx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the beautiful color pay off. I'm really picky about blush, but this does wonders. As I'll say on almost any HC review: all the products are extremely fragile! I take excellent care of my make up, and yet, four of Hard Candy products have shattered on me, so be careful!
I would recommend this to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Angela75

Looks pretty scary in the package, but good thing there's a test palette at my local Walmart! I love it! It's so pretty! It's the sweetest, lightest pink I think I've ever found! Blush tends to make my skin look muddy, no matter how light the colour or how light a hand I use. Not this one. This is truly a brilliant and unique formula. It's got a weeee bit of sheen that is probably most suitable to upper cheekbones. What a steal! I'm addicted!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap, and I absolutely loved it. It made my pale cheeks look all glowy and doll like and I loved it. Then I stupidly dropped it, and it totally got ruined. I only have a little bit left, and I feel so sad now that I don't have a lot more. It was the perfect blush EVER. So glad a Wal-Mart is nearby so I can buy a brand new one. Totally go for it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Shylilsweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I might change the ratings. I'm just unsure about this product. I get no pigmentation. I'm a pale girl, so it should easily show up, no? What am I doing wrong. Please tell me how to apply this (message me!), so I can wear this properly. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Nothing shows up on my skin.

It looks pretty...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by hhflom4s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I read the reviews and really liked the color in the package. But it was much shine and not enough color. If you want a pink with no shimmer (I'm too old for that much shimmer) try Bobbie Brown's pale pink.