Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 12/9/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After falling in love with the washable Professional mascara, I decided to try this. It's wand is not curved like the original, which was a bit of a bummer for me, but I was surprised to find that it still works exactly like the original, only adding more thickness. The super cute hot pink packaging is a plus. ;)

on 12/4/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a great mascara at an amazing price. It does exactly what it claims, it thickens, gives volume, lengthens, and is smudge-proof. The downfall for me is that it doesn't hold a curl, I have straight lashes that point downward and this mascara weighs it down a bit. But other than that, it's a steal and definitely worth trying.

on 12/2/2011 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well I bought this based on the reviews on MUA, soo glad I did. I love it!! This is a great mascara and under $5. It does exactly what it says, super thick lashes. I have tried tons of mascaras and this one is better than my over $20 mascaras. With just one coat my eyelashes were longer and more dramatic. Great mascara at a great price!

on 11/18/2011 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only use this one for nighttime looks but I find the volume it gives to my lashes to be quite dramatic! Since I already have long lashes, it really gives them that pop you want. I would definitely buy this product again and you can get it pretty cheap if you shop around at any of the major chains.

on 11/15/2011 10:02:00 AM

No false claims with this mascara! What you see is what you get! Super. Thick. Lash. Love it!!!

on 10/26/2011 1:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, always keep in mind that everyones lashes are different so mascara will work differently on everyone. That being said, i had recently took a trip to walmart because i needed a new mascara. I really wanted the lash perfection volumizing mascara by CG but of course, it was sold out. I saw this mascara and was curious to try it because it claims to give volume. Since i have long lashes this was exactly what i needed. I LOVE this!! When i applied one coat, i was shocked at how much volume it gave my lashes. I actually had ppl ask me if i was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara! This may be my hg mascara. Its so buildable, no smudging and so easy to remove! I recommend this to mascara to anyone who has long lashes but need volume. I will def. repurchase

on 10/21/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm shocked at how much I like this. I'm sadly one of those mascara snobs, but I think I've seen the light...this is just as good as my Chanel Sublime. No clumping, no smudging, easy to wash off, and seven bucks. My lashes are long, but I like them to be a bit thicker and this stuff adds volume in one coat. It's not a super-dramatic "going out" mascara, but it definitely packs a punch in the volume department. Fantastic!

on 10/20/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

it's a great everyday mascara, good at separating and giving a little volume. it almost never clumps on me, so easy to apply without having to use an eyelash comb to get rid of excess. im a fan of super dramatic, over the top lashes any day of the week, so to get that look, i would layer this with another mascara. will buy again cuz it's so darn affordable!

on 10/15/2011 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

By far my favorite mascara yet and I have tried so many I can't even count.
I prefer mascaras with a normal brush wand rather than the new plastic/rubber ones. This wand is the perfect size and shape. It fans out my lashes really well and I don't need to use tons of layers of mascara to achieve the look I want. I like that the formula is slightly dryer than many because this actually helps my lashes stay curled and fanned out. I have this in black and brown and both are pretty much the same as far as performance.

I like this wand so much that a lot of times I apply other mascaras with it. It just works really well for me. This is the only mascara I've used that makes my lashes look like false lashes. It does not flake on me at all. The best part is that it costs only about $5-6 at most drugstores. I've repurchased a couple of times and will continue to do so.

on 9/25/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yes, supper thick and clumpy... This isn't the best or worst mascara I have tried. It's completely mediocre.

The main problem I have with it is that it makes my eyelashes stick together in clumps, which means I have to then get my old Maybelline XXL volume+length microfiber mascara brush (best brush design ever) to un-clump them. That completely defeated my goal of making the process faster, so my search will continue.

I just want to find a brush like the XXL volume+length. The only reason I haven't broken down and just bought that stuff again is because it's expensive, and I really don't need the Length part of the bottle, and the actual mascara part of the tube is only .35 fl. Rip Off! UGHH..