July 31, 2014 | 1944 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by christinawho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this mascara! I've searched high and low for a mascara that doesn't smudge on me and leave me looking like a raccoon. This is it! And I found it thanks to all the reviews at MUA. The mascara can get a little clumpy on the brush but other than that, it's great. It really adds volume to my thin asian lashes. And the price can't be beat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

A reviewer below made a bold statement when she said a product shouldn't be rated this high. Obviously this works for most women who've reviewed it, and we've all tried a ton of mascaras. I've been looking for a 2000 Calorie replacement for months. Some women have very fine and short lashes. It takes a lot of effort for them to get substantial lashes. I have thick lashes that are long enough, but they can always be longer/thicker so I don't have to wear false lashes. I curl my lashes and let them rest for about five minutes. Once you do that then your curl will last all day with mascara. Otherwise applying mascara right away makes them fall and go straight. I know Cover Girl pushes Lash Blast constantly, but it's not that great. It has a huge wand and the formula isn't my favorite. I'm a fan of Max Factor 2000 Calorie, L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, and Prestige My Blackest Lashes. The last one is the best option I've found, but this one is less than $5 and so much easier to find. Cover Girl keeps their older mascaras at the bottom of the shelf, but they still work! It's a good mascara to have in your makeup collection. The formula is a little dry for a reason. It builds lash volume quickly, and that's the reason we buy it.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Wow! I'm so glad I read the reviews for this thanks MUA because I would have never tried this otherwise. The packaging doesn't stand out just nothing stands out for me to grab this or want to try it. I read the reviews and I had to try it. Now mascara is not one mascara fits all but I would say allot of people do and will love this since the formula is easy to work with. What makes this mascara unique is that is so buildable and buildable and buildable without clumping or looking like spider legs. I apply this for about a half of minute I just keep building no kidding and I'm left with lashes that are soo long but somehow natural looking since the brush comes off clean and smooth clump free.And it separates the lashes PERFECTLY..and it slighly CURLS and LIFTS the lashes up too..........I can't believe it does ALL of those things. It also makes the lashes look like fan. For me I get some thickness but the length I obtain from when I keep going and building without it cluping looks like I have fake lashes on!!I love it and I'm glad MUA told me about it cause this mascara does not scream out pick me in the store. I got this at a dollar general for around 4.75 and used a dollar off coupon
UPDATE I still cant believe how good this mascara is and I found it can be found at dollar general,family dollar,and I would say everywhere..so theres no excuse why you dont have it for it being so readily available!! It does kinda come under my eyes at the end of the day but it easily comes off and is easy to remove.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by turnoffthelite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was looking for a new mascara and checking out the top rated products on here. This one came out pretty high so I went and bought it at London Drugs $6.99 - awesome price. But this really disasspointed me. It really was a waste of $7. I have dark lashes already and pretty long - my fave mascaras in teh past have been Dior Show and Bad Gal...I've been trying to find a cheap version so I don't have to fork out $30 when I need a new mascara.

Professional Super Thick Lash was a joke. It didn't do anything! I didn't have issues with flaking at all but it gave absolutely no volume, lengthening...NOTHING. I usually get complliments o my lashes no matter what mascara I wear but this didn't earn me a single one.

I used it for a week and then just stopped and went to buy a L'oreal Voluminous which is already MUCH BETTER - lengthens and makes my lashes look waYYY better.

So I had to write a review because for some reason this one is rated really high when it really shouldn't be. Thanks

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

This stuff definitely doesn't creat super thick lashes like it claims. The whole tube dries out pretty quickly and it flakes off. Not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sumptergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gums up on your lashes, dries out and makes your lashes stiff and flaky.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by harpy68

I find that this product flakes constantly. I have only used it two or three times since I bought it a week ago and I already am going to throw it away. I wear contacts and work at a computer all day and if I make the mistake of rubbing my eyes or anywhere near my lashes, i get flakes in my contacts. I guess other people are having more success with it, but it's definitely not something I plan to continue using.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jenniesmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all I would like to admit that I do have a bit of a beauty product addiction... Ok no that's a lie, I'm a full-blown addict. So let that be known. Anyways, being a fair skinned red head with blonde almost white eyelashes that are long but barely curl it is always a struggle to find the right mascara. After numerous bottles of useless junk I came upon this Holy Grail of Mascaras in the back of my make-up drawer. One coat from root to tip wiggling the wand immediately curled and lengthened my lashes, covering them completely and best of all it did not clump or stick my lashes together. No matter how many coats I applied (within reason) I could still take my finger and run up them and it would be smooth. As you can tell it's safe to say I am now a loyal customer and will never go back. This product has been recommended by me to all of my friends and they have sure let it be known that this mascara out of them all is absolutely amazing. Though lets get one thing straight, not everyone will receive the same results. Reviews are to give you suggestions and guide you to what might be a good choice. It is not written in stone that you will get the same results, so please do be prepared to shop around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the brush and the low price of this product, as well at its initial volumizing power, but it dried right up and became a goopy, useless paste in a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my husband brought htis one for meand I love love love it. it doesn't clump or break-off into particles. how about that a man finding the perect mascara for his wife.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No